seadog
Tringreen
Chemical Ali
Tgwu
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage

The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Iggy wrote:
It is hard for anybody with a sense of decency and a big mouth to exist over there, you ending getting the blame for what they have done wrong because you are talking about it. I find posters like Greengenes worse because by all accounts he is a decent bloke, but he will gang up against you for pointing out the wrongdoing of the mods even though as he points out he knows more about it than you do. If everybody over there would say enough is enough, they could follow our example and have a democratic election, moderate the site, a lot lot less than they do and hey presto, sorted!
Or you could just join ATD. Razz

I don't want the likes of you on pasoti. You probably own a terrible television and you no doubt smell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:17 pm

Iggy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Iggy wrote:
It is hard for anybody with a sense of decency and a big mouth to exist over there, you ending getting the blame for what they have done wrong because you are talking about it. I find posters like Greengenes worse because by all accounts he is a decent bloke, but he will gang up against you for pointing out the wrongdoing of the mods even though as he points out he knows more about it than you do. If everybody over there would say enough is enough, they could follow our example and have a democratic election, moderate the site, a lot lot less than they do and hey presto, sorted!
Or you could just join ATD. Razz

I didnt gang up against you Iggy. I made one or two humourous posts. Ive had the same done to me on here. Its no big deal. Id buy you a pint anytime and talk about anything other than Pasoti and ATD.

No you make snidely remarks about running back here and insinuating I have a boss over here and so on, whatever.

It was a joke of sorts referring to the times I've been accused of running around for my "boss" on Pasoti . Nothing more than that .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:10 pm

ATD - dishing it out all over the shop but unable to take it.

The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 13 Pot_Meet_Kettle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Now Newell is no longer on pasoti I think he should come join dark side of ATD.

Come on in Ian, we don't bite

Speak for yourself.

It could be quite fun having him on here...........

As soon as he posts something we disagree with we ban him lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:37 am

Pasoti mundane is back on form, though. Amazing how many of the old school posters have reappeared (yes, including me).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:42 am

Yea Man wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Now Newell is no longer on pasoti I think he should come join dark side of ATD.

Come on in Ian, we don't bite

Speak for yourself.

It could be quite fun having him on here...........

As soon as he posts something we disagree with we ban him lol!

I'm not sure I could handle his insecurity of being TOLD a thousand times a day that he actually spends time with REAL friends, REAL people! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Pasoti mundane is back on form, though. Amazing how many of the old school posters have reappeared (yes, including me).

Same old, same old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The great Pasoti clean-up begins.
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13