The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And so the disassociation begins....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

And so the disassociation begins.... Empty
PostSubject: And so the disassociation begins....   And so the disassociation begins.... EmptySat 12 Jan - 15:32

Well well.....

A Man United loving Site Owner wrote:
Not making this one. Simply didn’t fancy it.

Blackpool will be the next planned miss for me.

I wondered how long it would be now Brent isn't calling the shots, that dear old Ian would start backing out of what were pretty much compulsory away trips, chauffeuring James around the country.

Barely two months in and it's started. cheers

Wouldn't surprise me if Brent can't be arsed today either.

Now United aren't quite as shit I'm sure Newell will be pencilling in some more Old Trafford visits again soon.  king

#fallensocialclimber
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: And so the disassociation begins....   And so the disassociation begins.... EmptySat 12 Jan - 15:44

Never understood people who support two teams, especially the glory supporters,
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: And so the disassociation begins....   And so the disassociation begins.... EmptySat 12 Jan - 16:07

Part time supporter.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: And so the disassociation begins....   And so the disassociation begins.... EmptySat 12 Jan - 16:26

Now he's missed this game all his views on Argyle are irrelevant. #notaproperfan
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: And so the disassociation begins....   And so the disassociation begins.... EmptySat 12 Jan - 17:36

Probably fair to point out that the disassociation will be a two-way street. Brent simply won't be needing a Jamboy any more than he'll be needing a chauffeur, now he has made some coin and can melt away from all things PAFC in the coming months and years.

It's difficult to shag a leg trans-atlantically. Newell will obvs give it his best shot. But yeah, Old Trafford will beckon once more on a Saturday just the same as it did many times a season pre-Brent.

Shameless.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: And so the disassociation begins....   And so the disassociation begins.... EmptySat 12 Jan - 18:35

cheers cheers cheers No real mates wanted a lift to sarfend in the club car ? awwwwwww maybe Old Trafford will be more appealing to the Pasoti Reds. laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
P.O.I

PostSubject: Re: And so the disassociation begins....   And so the disassociation begins.... EmptySat 12 Jan - 18:42

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
cheers cheers cheers No real mates wanted a lift to sarfend in the club car ? awwwwwww maybe Old Trafford will be more appealing to the Pasoti Reds. laugh laugh laugh

cheers cheers cheers

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: And so the disassociation begins....   And so the disassociation begins.... EmptySat 12 Jan - 18:51

The Pasoti Site Thing, has banned Sam Jones, for not being happy clappy enough, seems like Biggs, Soper, Gizzy mike, and the gang who dont live in the muff and never go, dont like the season ticket holders attitude ! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing geek
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: And so the disassociation begins....   And so the disassociation begins.... EmptySat 12 Jan - 18:53

Well if Sam Jones is reading this you are more then welcome here.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: And so the disassociation begins....   And so the disassociation begins.... EmptySat 12 Jan - 19:50

Still banning people for having differing viewpoints even after all these years.

Sad bastards.
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

PostSubject: Re: And so the disassociation begins....   And so the disassociation begins.... EmptyWed 16 Jan - 2:13

Well I’m 8 grounds from finishing the 92 which I’ve been spending the last 20 years trying to complete. My brother and I want to get it finally finished by the end of next season. Since six of them are in the PL and Argyle won’t be playing them any time soon it’s off to the Amex for Brighton v Watford on the day Argyle are away to Peterborough. Will feel a bit dirty but you have to snatch tickets when they become available. It’s purely as a neutral, no second team here....will be constantly checking the Argyle score and probably leave 8 mins before the end to beat the congestion out!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: And so the disassociation begins....   And so the disassociation begins.... EmptyWed 16 Jan - 9:58

No need to feel guilty Steely.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: And so the disassociation begins....   And so the disassociation begins.... EmptyWed 16 Jan - 10:10

In the name of aviva.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: And so the disassociation begins....   And so the disassociation begins.... EmptyWed 16 Jan - 11:16

but theres a difference doing all the grounds is fine,
But the I support Argyle when they are winning or get a big team like I really support your chelskis, utds and liverpools in a cup takes the piss,
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt

PostSubject: Re: And so the disassociation begins....   And so the disassociation begins.... EmptyWed 16 Jan - 21:34

Eez Naat a praaper faaan
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: And so the disassociation begins....   And so the disassociation begins.... EmptyThu 17 Jan - 7:44

SteelCannon wrote:
Well I’m 8 grounds from finishing the 92 which I’ve been spending the last 20 years trying to complete. My brother and I want to get it finally finished by the end of next season. Since six of them are in the PL and Argyle won’t be playing them any time soon it’s off to the Amex for Brighton v Watford on the day Argyle are away to Peterborough. Will feel a bit dirty but you have to snatch tickets when they become available. It’s purely as a neutral, no second team here....will be constantly checking the Argyle score and probably leave 8 mins before the end to beat the congestion out!

Finishing the 92 isn’t like it would have been years ago. There’s no real finish any more, what with new grounds being built plus promotion of two teams from the Conference every year.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: And so the disassociation begins....   And so the disassociation begins.... EmptyThu 17 Jan - 8:35

I like ter rack up old, shit grainds no longer in use.

Like Home Park.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so the disassociation begins....   And so the disassociation begins.... Empty

Back to top Go down

And so the disassociation begins....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: