seadog
Tringreen
Chemical Ali
Tgwu
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:21 pm

It's not great training, but it's better than a kick in the balls.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:31 am

just recalling the advert in the progamme for PASOTI lol!

Oh dear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:50 am

Who the feck is Carousel on the farm?!

They seem to breed new mod names everytime they get bad press!

Pasoti Mods wrote:
Iggy has now asked for his account to be removed..

Carousel wrote:
No reason. Just asked for his account to removed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:07 am

If you search his posts you can see he was one of the coronation street mods who just fancied a name change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:42 am

I can't post anything without it being a personal attack from an ATD suicide bomber. Greengenes pops up with Newell type comments about playing to an audience (or was that Pedlar?) and the same shit goes on. I might make an outraged e-mail to the mods saying that they can't mention my name as an ex member I have no right to reply. Anyway feck them they want it to appear that they have changed, they haven't, all the mods have been using multi's posting with other dead posters names, deleting posts, re-naming posts, changing the content of posts ect, ect. What's more before you get all outraged on me Pedlar, you feckin knew it was going on, if you weren't involved you should have at least blown the whistle not covered it all up, feck the lot of you I hope you are all very happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:43 am

Iggy wrote:
I can't post anything without it being a personal attack from an ATD suicide bomber. Greengenes pops up with Newell type comments about playing to an audience (or was that Pedlar?) and the same shit goes on. I might make an outraged e-mail to the mods saying that they can't mention my name as an ex member I have no right to reply. Anyway feck them they want it to appear that they have changed, they haven't, all the mods have been using multi's posting with other dead posters names, deleting posts, re-naming posts, changing the content of posts ect, ect. What's more before you get all outraged on me Pedlar, you feckin knew it was going on, if you weren't involved you should have at least blown the whistle not covered it all up, feck the lot of you I hope you are all very happy.

I guess you won't be asking for your account back again then? lol!

They won't change mate, they just pretend they have.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:11 am

Yea Man wrote:
Iggy wrote:

I guess you won't be asking for your account back again then? lol!

They won't change mate, they just pretend they have.

I'm still awaiting my invite and glorious return to the farm. Striding through the putrid pages of Pasoti propaganda with Freathy by my side and the sheep chanting............

'Sad Act and Ginger Pubes Good ! Deepthroating Windsor Boys Baaaaaaaad !'

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:56 pm

Strangely I wouldn't be surprised if the pasoti mods were considering the return of 'Sad Act and Ginger pubes'.

It looks like the recent issue concerning ottawa/ millbridge mike pushed the pasoti mods into deleting newell's account as it appears he is talking about pasoti mod room issues to non mods. I would guess the relationship between newell and the majority of pasoti mods is at an all time low.

I'm sure it would upset Newell even more if tringreen returned to pasoti. Afterall tring's ban reason was quite pathetic and more for personal reasons than anything untoward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:21 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Strangely I wouldn't be surprised if the pasoti mods were considering the return of 'Sad Act and Ginger pubes'.

It looks like the recent issue concerning ottawa/ millbridge mike pushed the pasoti mods into deleting newell's account as it appears he is talking about pasoti mod room issues to non mods. I would guess the relationship between newell and the majority of pasoti mods is at an all time low.

I'm sure it would upset Newell even more if tringreen returned to pasoti. Afterall tring's ban reason was quite pathetic and more for personal reasons than anything untoward.

It's not just Newell though. What had Frank done which was worthy of being banned? Nothing. Postey is just a feckin weasel who wanted to flex his scrawny arms, just because he could.

What was his reason again? Oh yeah, we don't want the likes of you on Pasoti. Sat there reading ATD constantly, cracking one off with his thumb stuck up his ass when he finds something he thinks can be used against someone further down the line.

Postey and Newell are of equal cuntiness and won't ever change. They make a lovely couple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:28 pm

It is hard for anybody with a sense of decency and a big mouth to exist over there, you ending getting the blame for what they have done wrong because you are talking about it. I find posters like Greengenes worse because by all accounts he is a decent bloke, but he will gang up against you for pointing out the wrongdoing of the mods even though as he points out he knows more about it than you do. If everybody over there would say enough is enough, they could follow our example and have a democratic election, moderate the site, a lot lot less than they do and hey presto, sorted!
Or you could just join ATD. Razz
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

It's not just Newell though. What had Frank done which was worthy of being banned? Nothing. Postey is just a feckin weasel who wanted to flex his scrawny arms, just because he could.

What was his reason again? Oh yeah, we don't want the likes of you on Pasoti. Sat there reading ATD constantly, cracking one off with his thumb stuck up his ass when he finds something he thinks can be used against someone further down the line.

Postey and Newell are of equal cuntiness and won't ever change. They make a lovely couple.

So apart from all that, I take it you enjoy Pasoti then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Iggy wrote:
It is hard for anybody with a sense of decency and a big mouth to exist over there, you ending getting the blame for what they have done wrong because you are talking about it. I find posters like Greengenes worse because by all accounts he is a decent bloke, but he will gang up against you for pointing out the wrongdoing of the mods even though as he points out he knows more about it than you do. If everybody over there would say enough is enough, they could follow our example and have a democratic election, moderate the site, a lot lot less than they do and hey presto, sorted!

I didnt gang up against you Iggy. I made one or two humourous posts. Ive had the same done to me on here. Its no big deal. Id buy you a pint anytime and talk about anything other than Pasoti and ATD.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:13 pm

greengenes wrote:
Iggy wrote:

I didnt gang up against you Iggy. I made one or two humourous posts. Ive had the same done to me on here. Its no big deal. Id buy you a pint anytime and talk about anything other than Pasoti and ATD.

It's not about ATD and Pasoti. It's about self promoting control freaks and the land of the free.

Bleddy Friday poetry !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Ah go drink an Ouzo and chill. Its Friday.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:26 pm

Iggy wrote:

Until Pasoti becomes a fans forum again and not another club mouthpiece patrolled by people who think they are far more important than they actually are it will continue to decline.

There are no open debates like there used to be, posts get deleted, threads get locked at the whim of these so called 'moderators'.

The majority of posters are just nodding dogs and that's the way the contollers want it to be. It's a pointless forum.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:26 pm

greengenes wrote:

Haven't been in Cyprus since Septemberee,

So it's Fullers London Pride for me, after tea.

Are you disagreeing with me ?

Stand up for democracy,

Not Pasoti tyranny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Tringreen wrote:
greengenes wrote:

Stand up for democracy,

Not Pasoti tyranny.

Why are you so desperate to be re-admitted to this 'tyrannical' website?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:39 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
greengenes wrote:

Stand up for democracy,

Not Pasoti tyranny.

Why are you so desperate to be re-admitted to this 'tyrannical' website?

To be a freedom of speech emissary.

Have a word with them gg .

Christmas is coming, the time for peace and to be merry.

What better way than Tringie back on Pasoti.

They surely can't feel threatened by me ?

Last edited by Tringreen on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:46 pm

greengenes wrote:
Iggy wrote:

No you make snidely remarks about running back here and insinuating I have a boss over here and so on, whatever.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:42 pm

Quiet innit ?

While we're waiting for something to occur, why don't we have a little competition .

How about 'Fletcher's First Phrase' ?

In his 'live' post match interview.

I'm going for ''Errrrrrrrrrm, yeah, no."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:27 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Until Pasoti becomes a fans forum again and not another club mouthpiece patrolled by people who think they are far more important than they actually are it will continue to decline.

There are no open debates like there used to be, posts get deleted, threads get locked at the whim of these so called 'moderators'.

The majority of posters are just nodding dogs and that's the way the contollers want it to be. It's a pointless forum.

Here bloody here, PP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Now Newell is no longer on pasoti I think he should come join dark side of ATD.

Come on in Ian, we don't bite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Oh don't worry YM, you bet your ass He's still around. He wouldn't come on here though in a million years, although I highly suspect he pops in everyday to have a sniff.

Last edited by Schlumberger on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:47 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Speak for yourself.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:47 pm

Yea Man wrote:

What do you mean, Pepsi's Word Game? Shocked

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The great Pasoti clean-up begins.
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next