Chemical Ali
Tgwu
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:00 pm

Don't mention Vic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Though shalt not update your profile!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=72032
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:01 pm

Is it now a crime to update your own signature?!

Feck me it really is like Korea over there! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Oh and is it me or does Milbridge Mike sound EXACTLY like Newell in his overuse of commas:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Is 'deactify' even a word? #deactivate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Oh and is it me or does Milbridge Mike sound EXACTLY like Newell in his overuse of commas:

He's another one always glued to ATD Very Happy

Maybe if he asks nicely he can be a mod on here Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:16 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=72065

Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Yea Man wrote:

I think Milbridge mike is Ottawa green- I'm quite sure this was revealed on pasoti by one of the mods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Yea Man wrote:
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=72065

Oh dear.

I didn't see what was posted, but Ponty says he saw what was said, and Leigh and Zee ( hardly radical anti-pasoti types) seem to know what went on. It appears that a pasoti mod recently said something, online, that defamed the late and much-missed Becky Harvey. I hope the new spirit of perestroika that some Mods on pasoti are attempting to foster goes as far as outing whichever Mod was responsible, and booting the scumbag off the site permanently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Just when I think they can't sink any lower, they go and prove me wrong. None of them want to do anything about it, they just want to declare their innocence and let it go away!

Scum!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Pedlar and Millbridgemike are watching the thread but haven't come forward to deny it was them Suspect

Pasoti changing? Nah it's still the corrupt, two faced, double standards site it has been for the last couple of years. The mods can do and say as they like, but if any ordinary Joe oversteps the mark it's a totally different story.

If you post on here as well you don't even have to overstep the mark, they take exception to you and you're an easy target for the "special treatment" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:54 pm

Anyone who can log onto Pasoti can sort the membership my membership type. The mods will all show up and we could start ticking them off if anyone can post a screenshot here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:01 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Pedlar and Millbridgemike are watching the thread but haven't come forward to deny it was them Suspect

Pasoti changing? Nah it's still the corrupt, two faced, double standards site it has been for the last couple of years. The mods can do and say as they like, but if any ordinary Joe oversteps the mark it's a totally different story.

If you post on here as well you don't even have to overstep the mark, they take exception to you and you're an easy target for the "special treatment" Very Happy

This site is far more open, honest and enjoyable than Pasoti ever was. It's only because I didn't know about it that meant I didn't post here sooner. I understand the annoyance that people must feel at being unjustly banned from pasoti ( I never was; I quit. I've never tried to re-register, but I wouldn't mind betting that if I did, there would be some unspecified hurdle that I wouldn't be able to overcome, that would prevent me from registering) however, once you're banned, ATD is home to far more interesting debates, a far broader range of opinion, and of course there are a number of far more entertaining posters.

I also don't get why banned posters would be so keen to get back on pasoti. What's wrong with expressing your opinons here, and here alone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:17 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

This site is far more open, honest and enjoyable than Pasoti ever was. It's only because I didn't know about it that meant I didn't post here sooner. I understand the annoyance that people must feel at being unjustly banned from pasoti ( I never was; I quit. I've never tried to re-register, but I wouldn't mind betting that if I did, there would be some unspecified hurdle that I wouldn't be able to overcome, that would prevent me from registering) however, once you're banned, ATD is home to far more interesting debates, a far broader range of opinion, and of course there are a number of far more entertaining posters.

I also don't get why banned posters would be so keen to get back on pasoti. What's wrong with expressing your opinons here, and here alone?
Agree with that, this forum is miles better than the farm, the posters are a different class, you can say it as you see it, plus there is no nool, pedlar, twoface, pooper scoopper ect ect what more do you want? pasoti,you can poke it! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:27 pm

They just lurch from one scandal to the next. How will they cover this one up?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:29 pm

John Lloyd has been told which mod posted the moments about bex. He has requested appropriate action or will quit pasoti.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:30 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
They just lurch from one scandal to the next. How will they cover this one up?

By resigning and creating yet another user name to use as a moderator, in a kinda Newell kinda way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:31 pm

John and Leigh have really upped the ante on this one. Defaming the deceased is about as low as you can go - this must have been particularly despicable.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Bubba has stated that the matter is being dealt with and occurred 18 months ago when the mod was a poster.

Bubba also reprimands Leigh for being used as pawn AGAIN?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:35 pm

I never met Bex but we shared enough pm's on pasoti for me to know that she was a gooden, what seems to now have occurred is nothing less than a disgrace!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:37 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Bubba has stated that the matter is being dealt with and occurred 18 months ago when the mod was a poster.

If I read the thread correctly, Leigh was given this information by an 'Ex-Mod'. Any guesses? Which ex-Mod might want to create a bit of a stir to cause trouble for the Mod team that removed him from his position? I can't think of one, can you?

And regardless of the time-frame, making underhand comments about a deceased Argyle supporter is disgusting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Jesus, pasoti just stinks!

Good on those that I often don't agree with but seem to be standing up for something that is right, I just hope it's for the right reasons, if not it would make it a very sick issue indeed.

Last edited by GOB on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

If I read the thread correctly, Leigh was given this information by an 'Ex-Mod'. Any guesses? Which ex-Mod might want to create a bit of a stir to cause trouble for the Mod team that removed him from his position? I can't think of one, can you?
Peggy?

clown
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:46 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

This has been dragged up by Leigh, on which ex-mods say so?

The same Leigh who wasted everybody's time constantly trying to pick holes in The Trust for weeks and weeks, always denying there was anyone pulling his strings. I would say this gives the answer as to who is still pulling Leighs strings.

I didn't know Bex or what was said, but the mod involved should fall on their sword, not that they couldn't appear from nowhere as Ken Barlow or Steve Macdonald Sleep but there is something sinister about why this has only surfaced this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:50 pm

It's what happens when you take the moral high ground and heavy handed modding. You set yourself up for a fall because you set yourself up against the standards you are supposed to guard and hold true.

The lightness of touch as evidenced on ATD especially during Savillegate makes it easier for the mods to remain human and be themselves.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The great Pasoti clean-up begins.   The great Pasoti clean-up begins. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The great Pasoti clean-up begins.
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next