Freathy
tcm
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Chingers

Chingers

Do you reckon Speccy visits this board? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you reckon Speccy visits this board?   Do you reckon Speccy visits this board? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:43 pm

Penzance wrote:
Chingers wrote:
For Christ sakes the point is that the thread asks if Mr Brent looks at ATD. In the grand scheme of things Speccy isn't a particularly terrible word but if James Brent was to log in tonight and see this thread he would think what a bunch of absolute cnuts.

Chingers, you sound as if the pavements should be swept and windows cleaned just in case the bespectacled squire should deign to sweep past this way... that's just not how many of us view life.
This is a fans' forum, not a boardroom, he will have plentyof other places to talk football Very Happy
What comes across the worst to the likes of Blunt ? the speccy word or the cnut word ?.. you tell me.

I dunno just grumpy today so don't listen to me. I think Mr B has heard far worse than the C word and has been called a lot worse thn speccy. I just think ATDs a good site which could have a say in the future of Argyle. Just don't want that to be jeopordised with schoolboy taunts. As you say its not a boardroom so he probably doesn't give a 5hit about us. Shame that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Do you reckon Speccy visits this board?   Do you reckon Speccy visits this board? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Lol jock am i bovvered lol! Not my intension as i have said to upset any fellow spectacle readers, but a couple of the serial tossers, who think they run this site want to turn into a pollitically correct paradise filled with middleclass dullards who like cracking one off to french jazz while drinking real ale! i would not drink in the same pubs as these spankers or even the same town, i going to keep posting just to piss them off cheers cheers

You crack me up sometimes, 68. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you reckon Speccy visits this board?   Do you reckon Speccy visits this board? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:38 pm

For what it's worth SS68 I don't want to turn ATD into the farm lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you reckon Speccy visits this board?   Do you reckon Speccy visits this board? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:57 pm

It's all well and good having a free speech approach as long as somebody who matters is listening. If all that person hears is petty abuse then they will stop listening and anything said will be of no consequence. In fact they probably won't even attempt to engage at all so any in depth questions that needs an answer will go begging. Even those who post with a more reasoned attitude will be equally ignored. The excuse for not bothering is made easy by the content. It's not the use of the word "speccy" in this instance that is likely to offend it is the whole site and the way everything is worded. The word used in this case was meant to offend so that the whole tone of the thread would go that way.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Do you reckon Speccy visits this board?   Do you reckon Speccy visits this board? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:28 pm

I wouldn't mind being called 'speccy'. I have several pairs of spectacles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you reckon Speccy visits this board?   Do you reckon Speccy visits this board? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Yea Man wrote:
For what it's worth SS68 I don't want to turn ATD into the farm lol!
Yea man, i voted for you because i know you are not a farm fan, you do a good job in my opinion bey cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you reckon Speccy visits this board?   Do you reckon Speccy visits this board? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:27 pm

If he didn't before he will do now. Hi James cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Tony Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you reckon Speccy visits this board?   Do you reckon Speccy visits this board? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:28 pm

There are too many folk on here with links to the farm...more often then not they do not hold back in dishing out the dirt on ATD..All to advance their own standings in among their Pasoti elite chums, 2 examples in the last 24hrs whose names i need not repeat.It is as i have said many many times before...get rid of Forza Nerd, bin the giant flags, dismantle the fan fests,Green taverners disbanded..too many rotten eggs, Chris Webb sacked as president, nool removed from the directors box, Pasoti removed from the internet......the filthy stinking rotten corrupt regime will come crashing down, with the hangers on quivering in the rubble.
Complete new overhaul from top to bottom...cut out the gangrene once and for all.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Do you reckon Speccy visits this board?   Do you reckon Speccy visits this board? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:38 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
There are too many folk on here with links to the farm...more often then not they do not hold back in dishing out the dirt on ATD..All to advance their own standings in among their Pasoti elite chums, 2 examples in the last 24hrs whose names i need not repeat.It is as i have said many many times before...get rid of Forza Nerd, bin the giant flags, dismantle the fan fests,Green taverners disbanded..too many rotten eggs, Chris Webb sacked as president, nool removed from the directors box, Pasoti removed from the internet......the filthy stinking rotten corrupt regime will come crashing down, with the hangers on quivering in the rubble.
Complete new overhaul from top to bottom...cut out the gangrene once and for all.

Punchy
Come on out with it, stop beating around the bush; say what you mean for goodness sake. I'm picking up clues but.....

...no can't quite make it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you reckon Speccy visits this board?   Do you reckon Speccy visits this board? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you reckon Speccy visits this board?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4