Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs)

Go down 
+11
akagreengull
PlymptonPilgrim
GreenWhiteBlack
Freathy
Greenskin
GreenSam
Charlie Wood
Flat_Track_Bully
Dougie
Chemical Ali
Warny
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
GreenSam

The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs)   The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:44 pm

GOB wrote:
So what exactly is a short and long term?
Short loans= can be signed during the main transfer window or the loan window but for a maximum period of 93 days per season. Jenkins, Madjo, Macca and S.Griff are all these.

Long term loans= can be signed for longer than 93 days (essentially they're season-long loans or half-season long loans) but can only be signed in the Summer. We have none of these.

Youth loans are a bit more complex. They can also be signed in either the main transfer or loan window, are NOT subject to the 93 day rule BUT must be under 20, hence youth. We had Ben Gibson on one of these last year.

Edit= if though we wanted to convert Macca or Madjo into long term loans in January, we could. But they can only be here on the short term loan ticket for 93 days. That's why Macca is leaving on December 4th and Madjo on the 15th.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs)   The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:05 pm

GreenSam wrote:
GOB wrote:
Short loans= can be signed during the main transfer window or the loan window but for a maximum period of 93 days per season. Jenkins, Madjo, Macca and S.Griff are all these.

Long term loans= can be signed for longer than 93 days (essentially they're season-long loans or half-season long loans) but can only be signed in the Summer. We have none of these.

Youth loans are a bit more complex. They can also be signed in either the main transfer or loan window, are NOT subject to the 93 day rule BUT must be under 20, hence youth. We had Ben Gibson on one of these last year.

Edit= if though we wanted to convert Macca or Madjo into long term loans in January, we could. But they can only be here on the short term loan ticket for 93 days. That's why Macca is leaving on December 4th and Madjo on the 15th.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs)   The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:13 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
GOB wrote:

Someone asked a question and I answered it. I can tell you've got a problem with me as you evidently see me as some kind of Pasoti red under the bed so it seems you'll leap on any chance to have a go. Ah well I'm sure I can live with that.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs)   The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:20 pm

Thanks for the clarification Sam, about the loans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs)   The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:23 pm

You delivered what I asked Sam, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs)   The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:24 pm

Oh you answered it all right! Hence the 'nerd' pic! lol!

Now grow up, dry your eyes, and develop some semblence of a sense of humour, yeah? geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs)   The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:29 pm

Oh come on Sam, that was funny Razz

You did waffle somewhat Shocked
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs)   The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Now grow up, dry your eyes, and develop some semblence of a sense of humour, yeah? geek
Alright, perhaps I took it in the wrong spirits. Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs)   The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:37 pm

We love you really xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs)   The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:41 pm

Ut Oh, Jimmy Saviile moment, that'll get Two Faced going! clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs)   The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:59 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Alright, perhaps I took it in the wrong spirits. Fair enough.

That's better Sam. Now all you need to do is throw in the odd cnut and Newell insult and you're one of us lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs)   The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:23 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
GOB wrote:

Someone asked a question and I answered it. I can tell you've got a problem with me as you evidently see me as some kind of Pasoti red under the bed so it seems you'll leap on any chance to have a go. Ah well I'm sure I can live with that.
that is brilliant czarcs, if you have read sam and ollie argyle's, "Sainsbury thread", its Nerdation of the highest quality! lol!
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs)   The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
GOB wrote:

that is brilliant czarcs, if you have read sam and ollie argyle's, "Sainsbury thread", its Nerdation of the highest quality! lol!
I think there's a fine line between not having a sense of humour and having the balls to call someone a prat when they're acting like a prat towards you. This is pretty borderline but that's all I can say really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs)   The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:08 am

Don't bother trying to explain anything Greensam as the attention span on here is limited. You will get a boring tag quite easily and lots of ZZZzzzzz's. Never mention football and make sure you agree with the masses. Oh! nearly forgot you must throw in a "pasoti is crap" and a Newell/Webb insult or two. Apart from those rules you can say what you like.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs)   The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:13 am

GreenSam wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
GOB wrote:

Sam not red but certainly a green! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs)   The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Messiah.... Has now arrived!!! (Jenkins Signs)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4