HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jenkins Davis to Torquay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

Jenkins Davis to Torquay Empty
PostSubject: Jenkins Davis to Torquay   Jenkins Davis to Torquay EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 5:27 pm

The real transfer story of the day! Off to Torquay to "further his football education"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is letting him go a sign that we expect a midfielder to come in as a replacement?

Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Jenkins Davis to Torquay   Jenkins Davis to Torquay EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 5:40 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
The real transfer story of the day! Off to Torquay to "further his football education"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is letting him go a sign that we expect a midfielder to come in as a replacement?

they were vague on how long the loan is for or did i miss it? never the less its a good move for him gets him regular games in a competitive league thats one above pub level so that's a big improvement to most youth player loans we do. I hope it gives him the same boost playing regular for Torquay and learning under Gary Johnson that it gave Adam Randall.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Jenkins Davis to Torquay   Jenkins Davis to Torquay EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 5:45 pm

From a financial viewpoint he’ll be on relative peanuts, and I’m not sure he fits a bracket whereby he can be classed as a player claiming a first team squad slot.

This weeks transfers have shown that it’ll be nigh on impossible for a player of his level to get any game time with the first team. That’s the ironic downside of being Tier2, compared to a few years back in the dark days of treading water in Tier4 - where he’d have no doubt got plenty of opportunities!

Hope he does well though.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Jenkins Davis to Torquay   Jenkins Davis to Torquay EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 5:47 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
From a financial viewpoint he’ll be on relative peanuts, and I’m not sure he fits a bracket whereby he can be classed as a player claiming a first team squad slot.

This weeks transfers have shown that it’ll be nigh on impossible for a player of his level to get any game time with the first team. That’s the ironic downside of being Tier2, compared to a few years back in the dark days of treading water in Tier4 - where he’d have no doubt got plenty of opportunities!

With the signing of Mumba i wonder if Earley will be loaned out for a short spell hes going to be a good player for us so i dont want to see him not getting game time that will be important to him achieving that being behind Mumba and Miller even with his injury record for that spot.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Jenkins Davis to Torquay   Jenkins Davis to Torquay EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 6:01 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

With the signing of Mumba i wonder if Earley will be loaned out for a short spell hes going to be a good player for us so i dont want to see him not getting game time that will be important to him achieving that being behind Mumba and Miller even with his injury record for that spot.

Miller will be an interesting one this season. An injury-free Miller is a very good Championship player.

It’s the ‘injury-free’ bit that may prove the problem.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Jenkins Davis to Torquay   Jenkins Davis to Torquay EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 6:48 pm

Good loan for him being a torquay bhey. Randell thrived under Gary Johnson, so lets hope it works out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jenkins Davis to Torquay   Jenkins Davis to Torquay Empty

Back to top Go down

Jenkins Davis to Torquay
Page 1 of 1