seadog
pepsipete
Freathy
Tringreen
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Like a poor man's Gretta Garbo......"I want to be alone...." bollocks. You got your attention and to walk your own poodles. "Oh don't go Tringy we love you so".

The story in the public domain was as far as I read one of creating a Mod, giving somebody access to personal details and amending publications. Now that may have only been once but it was done as far as I can tell. Everyone gets a ban, even the ones who didn't do the above except.........yep you've guessed it. Mr Tringreen Aviva, Village. Complains about the way some posters on PASOTI are dismissive of anyone not singing from the hymn sheet and then uses those terms plus others to do the same thing to anyone who doesn't conform on ATD to the conspiracy, I hate Newell and PASOTI posts here. If you argue alternatively you are dismissed as a plant and asked who you really are. I mean you have to be a plant don't you because posting on here could not be just boring when it's a one subject site and you state you are fed up with reading it every two minutes. Who wants to talk football on a football website when you can spend your time with another football website and it's patrons and airing it's history. But carry on if that's what you want and watch the viewing figures go down as fast as they rose.

Plenty of people have tried to talk football with you SG. But you're such a cantankerous old git, you seem to argue a point, even when you agree with what the other person is saying! It's quite bizarre.

And well, your rather unhealthy obsession with Tringy is becoming a tad worrying. Do you set out to make reference to him, or is it you just can't help yourself?

Hang on, it's not the avatar is it? Does the semi-naked vision of Tringy, all oiled up on the beach, mean you just can't get him out of your head? I love you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFx3WX4DES0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:43 pm

I just can't help myself Czarcasm. Isn't the object of a football chat site to "argue a point"? After all if everyone agreed with each other then there wouldn't be much point in having a site at all would there unless it is used solely to criticise another chat site and the people on it.

I have a problem with people who act hypocritically. I have a problem when people don't actually respond to somebodies point of view and is condecendingly dismissive with arrogant name calling i.e. Aviva and Village. But then again he is such a wag isn't he. I have a problem when the offer of a weeks sabatical is made, presumably with tongue in cheek when others have actually been suspended and they haven't. That sounds so fingers in the air to those others for the fact you got away with it. I have a problem when people are condemned on other sites for following a party line or being "let loose" on others to put them down. Is this site that different? I have a problem with comments like the one made by SufferedSince68 who may think he is being funny and defending his master but knows nothing about the person it is directed at. My mother died painfully with cancer after suffering for a fair amount of time. Surprise surprise I am not that amused. Perhaps people should think sometimes before being laddish.

And no I don't go much on Tringreen but I'm sure he won't lose any sleep over that. He thinks I'm a boring bloke and fair enough if that's his opinion but I won't lose any sleep either. The "are you gay" inference with do I love his Avatar is not worth a response is it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:03 pm

I would like to apologise for my comment about your mother sensible, it must have been hard for you both.Is your boy friend fit and well, before i make some smart arse remark?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:13 pm

I only have eyes for Tringreen apparently so you tell me if he's fit and well. Does he walk you as far as he used to? As for initial comment, please feel free to say what you like if you think it is rib busting. I don't have to laugh but everyone else can have a chuckle with you if they like. I don't do complaining to Mods or anything like that but you may just like to think a bit before cracking a funny from behind your keyboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:19 pm

Is there another way to post other than behind a "keyboard" sensible old chap?You run out of happy pills or is this your usual self?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:42 pm

I've already told you I'm not happy with your comment and yet you still think I should take another happy pill to make it ok then. Clearly you only understand moron and as I don't speak the right language then perhaps I won't bother with this conversation any further.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:08 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
I would like to apologise for my comment about your mother sensible, it must have been hard for you both.Is your boy friend fit and well, before i make some smart arse remark?

Its a pity you couldn't have just apologised and left it at that.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:13 am

Anyone who calls themself 'sensible' has to be boring at the very least.

You don't have to keep on proving it boringbloke.

You do seem to have an unhealthy obsession with me, which seems to make you want to perpetuate accusations levelled against me, which have clearly been demonstrated by those privy to the facts, as incorrect.

Now what sort of 'sensible' person would do that ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:55 am

Still here and lapping up the attention the Tring?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:36 am

Sensible.......don't you change my friend ( I know you won't anyway)....they are just pasoti type clones...who know only one way.......to be abusive....which is always a losing argument......in fact they seem to sound more and more like pasoti rejects.......and I for a moment thought that ATD was a decent alternative to pissoti...but they prove me wrong everytime they lift their little stones to sob like a stuck record needle...just scratching away.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:48 am

The Pasoti types on here are more than obvious. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:36 am

Tringreen wrote:
The Pasoti types on here are more than obvious. Wink

Yap yap, woof woof lol!

Has anyone put extra water down for the poodles? Wouldn't want them dying of thirst in this hot weather now would we?
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:11 am

Is there anything so henious about a pre-season checklist? It's a bit of harmless, childlike fun ffs. Just because things aren't perfect and I for one don't want to settle for League 2, does that mean we can't look forward to pre-season and the start of season feel with relish? I'm sure I'll be called an Aviva Boy but ah well. I for one at least hope I can get some fun and joy out of following Argyle. To the people who've criticised, pre-season checklists aren't your thing then fine but for some they are.

At the end of the day, we all love Argyle don't we and in spite of how bad things are, I'd like to think we all still love being fans. If counting down through pre-season is one person's way of expressing excitement then big deal. I can look forward to the start of the season like a kid looking forward to Christmas without being branded an Aviva surely? Having a childlike excitment and relish for football is how I like it. It is possible to have a natural excitement and vigour for the football side of it whilst having critical and/or questioning views politically you know? I certainly like to think I'm in that category. Just saying...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:35 am

GreenSam wrote:
Is there anything so henious about a pre-season checklist? It's a bit of harmless, childlike fun ffs. Just because things aren't perfect and I for one don't want to settle for League 2, does that mean we can't look forward to pre-season and the start of season feel with relish? I'm sure I'll be called an Aviva Boy but ah well. I for one at least hope I can get some fun and joy out of following Argyle. To the people who've criticised, pre-season checklists aren't your thing then fine but for some they are.

At the end of the day, we all love Argyle don't we and in spite of how bad things are, I'd like to think we all still love being fans. If counting down through pre-season is one person's way of expressing excitement then big deal. I can look forward to the start of the season like a kid looking forward to Christmas without being branded an Aviva surely? Having a childlike excitment and relish for football is how I like it. It is possible to have a natural excitement and vigour for the football side of it whilst having critical and/or questioning views politically you know? I certainly like to think I'm in that category. Just saying...

jocolor Aviva................. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:36 am

GreenSam wrote:

Sam, I would say there is nothing wrong with a child being excited about Christmas approaching, or the start of a new football season, but we're talking about grown men here. That's why I poked a bit of harmless, childlike fun at the people having a bit of harmless, childlike fun. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:01 am

Greenjock wrote:
GreenSam wrote:

Sam, I would say there is nothing wrong with a child being excited about Christmas approaching, or the start of a new football season, but we're talking about grown men here. That's why I poked a bit of harmless, childlike fun at the people having a bit of harmless, childlike fun. That's all.

Yes indeed. You enjoy the ride Sam, you're only a lad.

Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:37 am

Fair enough-I'm 19 now so I guess this is the last year I can enjoy looking forward to pre-season according to the Tringreen criteria!

I appriciate you're grown men, and by the law so am I, but there has got to be some kind of excitement and relish to come from it doesn't there? Or else what's the point? I guess it's not everyone's thing fair enough but Ollie's the same age as me so I suppose we'll just enjoy it until we both get old and boring Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:48 am

Ah I didn't realise Ollie was a youngster. That probably accounts for his unwavering optimism and apparent joy at merely waking up each morning. I forgive you both a little now I know this, and I won't spoil it for you and tell you what happens later in life Razz

Now that I know your ages, I do wonder if especially Ollie, would actually explode on the spot if we ever reached Wembley again and won, or beat a Premier League team away to reach the F.A.Cup semi-final, or beat Leeds 6-3 on a sunny day at Home Park.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:02 pm

I witnessed Argyle beat both Liverpool and Everton by 4 ~ 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:56 pm

pepsipete wrote:

Bleddy Glory Hunter! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:02 pm

pepsipete wrote:

Was that a combined team?!!

I remember playing for London and Manchester (Assurance Company) for many years in Devon & Exeter Senior League 1. We went on numerous overseas tours and one involved playing in a German 11 a side tournament. we knew we were in trouble when we arrived at the venue where there were 5 or 6 full size pitches, 7 other semi professional teams from Germany, Holland and Belgium. We were announced on a tannoy in front over many hundreds as London and Manchester. We played 4 games, scored NIL and conceded 11, we weren't invited back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:12 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Like a poor man's Gretta Garbo......"I want to be alone...." bollocks. You got your attention and to walk your own poodles. "Oh don't go Tringy we love you so".

The story in the public domain was as far as I read one of creating a Mod, giving somebody access to personal details and amending publications. Now that may have only been once but it was done as far as I can tell. Everyone gets a ban, even the ones who didn't do the above except.........yep you've guessed it. Mr Tringreen Aviva, Village. Complains about the way some posters on PASOTI are dismissive of anyone not singing from the hymn sheet and then uses those terms plus others to do the same thing to anyone who doesn't conform on ATD to the conspiracy, I hate Newell and PASOTI posts here. If you argue alternatively you are dismissed as a plant and asked who you really are. I mean you have to be a plant don't you because posting on here could not be just boring when it's a one subject site and you state you are fed up with reading it every two minutes. Who wants to talk football on a football website when you can spend your time with another football website and it's patrons and airing it's history. But carry on if that's what you want and watch the viewing figures go down as fast as they rose.

Plenty of people have tried to talk football with you SG. But you're such a cantankerous old git, you seem to argue a point, even when you agree with what the other person is saying! It's quite bizarre.

And well, your rather unhealthy obsession with Tringy is becoming a tad worrying. Do you set out to make reference to him, or is it you just can't help yourself?

Hang on, it's not the avatar is it? Does the semi-naked vision of Tringy, all oiled up on the beach, mean you just can't get him out of your head? I love you

Isn't it refreshing, maybe now we can even up the opinion a bit....providing we're given the time and before the next ban is provided by the same people that made the first bannings on ATD for seemingly, no reason what-so-ever!

Meanwhile, Tring gets a free ego boost and I think that the vast majority of users consider the decisions being made, are just wrong!

"All animals are equal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:41 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Fair enough-I'm 19 now so I guess this is the last year I can enjoy looking forward to pre-season according to the Tringreen criteria!

I appriciate you're grown men, and by the law so am I, but there has got to be some kind of excitement and relish to come from it doesn't there? Or else what's the point? I guess it's not everyone's thing fair enough but Ollie's the same age as me so I suppose we'll just enjoy it until we both get old and boring Wink

Sam, let me put it in words of one syllable before the university of your choice directs you to understand the rest of your life in the way of their chosing, whilst being oh so out there, academic, plausible and supposedly inclusive, while all along guiding one to mostly the same philosophical home the system has always tried to do.
People are different, not just with their words, but deep down with their life style and beliefs, and the way their life unfolds. This 'personality' extends into the football thing, where some people think a 'club' should be dominated by one simple aim .... and some don't.
If you have a problem with fans that have a different opinion on the way forward, I suggest you ignore said fans and concentrate on your own pre season planning ... it really is no big deal .. some spot trains, some spot women, some spot planets, some spot social advancement, and some spot footballs in nets...
It is nothing to do with age per se... and probably more to do with the social memory and root instilled in you at a young age, unless you are attractive enough to have the confidence to cut your own path. I'm sure there are many disaffected 19 year old Argyle fans, as well as 50 somethings .... the difference is the disaffected 19 year olds arent hanging out here or across the road, the older ones are.

When you reach 50, look back and try and understand HOW and WHEN your affair with Argyle changed shape... when you no longer hung out at the back of the grandstand for autographs, when you stopped thinking football was the biggest thing in your life. ... it might surprise you. At least here, you are able to talk of the difference should you so wish without the Green Church bishops coming down on you like a ton of bricks.
ATD used to have as part of it's home page the staement that we welcome all fans of the club to contribute, even if they just occasionally listen to the odd match on the radio. We should re-install that statement ... this is not the pasoti altar, and weas never intended to be so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:38 pm

Thought you were fecking off for a self imposed exile Tringreen. Clearly not so full of bullshit there then. When I signed on to ATD I stated clearly that my user name was only that and had no bearing on my mental state. When I signed on to bbc606 originally it took me ages to find a user ID that wasn't taken. The machine suggested the one I have and I took it because I couldn't be bothered to find another one myself. I have used it wherever I have been since. If you aren't already asleep then you might just get that now.

So you were cleared were you? What with a secret trial? There are plenty of others on here who think you weren't and tell me you did nothing that you were accused of then. I'm not obsessed I promise you. I am fed up with your total arrogance and the way that you put peoples opinions down. You must think you are such a wag. You come across as the only opinion worthy of the word when in fact you sit on your fat arse in Cyprus and only ever have contact regarding Argyle basically through mediums like this one. Yet somehow you are the oracle and all knowing. Fact of the matter is all you have is your own opinion and know nothing more than the rest of us. You condemn other sites for the sort of posts they make on them and that some spend their time giving posters who offer a different opinion a kicking cyberly. Like SufferedSince68 for example who seemed to think it was ok to make reference to you and my mother. It wasn't but not a word from you that it was wrong or a few others either. Condone it by silence because it suits your purpose in putting someone down perhaps? Pot kettle I would suggest. Basically you are no better than the Newell's of this World that you so heartily condemn even down to a similar crime with no punishment.

Any normal person would have just sloped off quietly if they were serious about a self imposed exile due to a guilty concience having perhaps just announced they were going so people knew. Doing a Gretta Garbo act is even more village than you accuse others of being and it is so full of bullshit it's almost laughable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Amen Brother Penz!

The problem with this site now, is that free speech is no longer welcomed and bans are handed out for no reason. Also, when asked for a reason, an anonymous 'Moderator' tells us that no further discussion will be entered into.

Never mind 'The Farm' this place smells like a slurry pit at the moment.

ETA:

Well said SG!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Self imposed exile ?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: