Tringreen
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Is he doing it then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Of course he isn't. Just loves the attention and hero worship of the blind faithful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:29 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Of course he isn't. Just loves the attention and hero worship of the blind faithful.

What blind faithful? From a 'Nool pigeon' that's laughable.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:

In the land of the blind,the one eyed man is king. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:43 pm

Somebody doesn't hero worship the fallen guilty and suddenly they have to have something to do with Newell? I'll treat that with the contempt it deserves. You on ATD have gone on, and him, as long as I've been visiting this site about transgressions of rules etc and how guilty everyone is on PASOTI. Well guess what, Tringreen is as guilty as any of them of doing the self same thing. Excuse me if I am a little contemptuous of all the previous outpourings from that direction. People, stones, glass houses. Anyone who says anything against anyone on here obviously has to be a plant and up to trolling of course. I came to the above opinion all by myself without any instructions from anywhere.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:00 pm

Calm down SG, this is the banter board after all.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:50 am

I think you will find boringbloke, that the only thing I have been found guilty of is falling out with a few other mods and the resultant unpleasant exchanges that did none of us, or the forum, any credit.
You clearly haven't read, or have chosen to ignore the decisions reached based on actual facts, not mudslinging.
It's over, as far as I and the new Admin team are concerned.

ps not worth a new thread but........................ in the name of Aviva !

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=67134
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:25 pm

The President refuses to go over Throatgate, so why should Tringy go over something so trivial? This really should be on the mundane thread Laughing

The Tring is dead... Long live the Tring lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:27 pm

Tringreen wrote:
I think you will find boringbloke, that the only thing I have been found guilty of is falling out with a few other mods and the resultant unpleasant exchanges that did none of us, or the forum, any credit.
You clearly haven't read, or have chosen to ignore the decisions reached based on actual facts, not mudslinging.

Oh how very tin pot Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Oh how very tin pot Laughing

The whole Pasoti scene of compliance and worship of total mediocrity beggars belief.

It's like some sort of modern day Dickensian novel, with the ever so 'umble Avivas being grateful for just existing and eagerly awaiting scraps from the master's table.
Select any one from several, to be Harry Secombe as Mr Bumble then there's Ponty as the undertaker, Posty as Fagin , Webby as the Artful Dodger of course and I wonder who would fit the role of Bill Sykes ?
ps Perm any one from several poodles to play Bullseye lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:27 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Is he doing it then?

Naaaah............. I was only attention seeking .
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:31 pm

I think that pasoti thread is a contender for a prize. I'll put it on the relevant 'Awards' thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:18 pm

Tringreen wrote:

I'm so excited by this checklist I soiled myself. Please shoot me someone Sad

Ollie Argyle is just the biggest one of the lot. All hail the king of the Aviva's. A fuckin pre-season checklist ffs. I bet he loved the Aviva advert. Greeeeeeeeeeen Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarmy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuVGST_1gE
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Ollie Argyle is just the biggest one of the lot. All hail the king of the Aviva's. A fuckin pre-season checklist ffs. I bet he loved the Aviva advert. Greeeeeeeeeeen Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarmy

I'll do a check list

Gun
Bullet
wall
aim
fire

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
as long as I've been visiting this site about transgressions of rules etc and how guilty everyone is on PASOTI. Well guess what, Tringreen is as guilty as any of them of doing the self same thing.

Most amusing Sensible Laughing ..... I love the 'just visiting' thing ...... do a lot of visiting do you ? clown
Still, keep it up ... according to Plymouth CC, every neighbourhood needs it's independent quarter.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:38 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I'll do a check list

Gun
Bullet
wall
aim
fire

lol!

shit, missed, forgot to check wind direction & velocity, bugger lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:07 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I'll do a check list

Gun
Bullet
wall
aim
fire

lol!

shit, missed, forgot to check wind direction & velocity, bugger lol!

I bet he has a kind of advent calendar which counts down the days until the season starts. Each window has a chocolate figure inside of either a high court summons for non payment of income tax, a mini Brendan Guilfoyle or a chocolate coin in a gold foil wrapper, the fee we received for Joe Mason from Cardiff.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN One It's club legend and possibly the inexperienced coach again next season, Romain Larrieu cheers

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN Two It's Club captain and last seasons top scorer and wage earner, Simon Walton cheers

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN Three It's that cheeky chappy the Groundsman "Big" Dave, don't mention Inchcape, Radmore cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:21 pm

Ollie Clappy is a Clappy amongst Clappist, he truly is Claptastic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:36 pm

Like a poor man's Gretta Garbo......"I want to be alone...." bollocks. You got your attention and to walk your own poodles. "Oh don't go Tringy we love you so".

The story in the public domain was as far as I read one of creating a Mod, giving somebody access to personal details and amending publications. Now that may have only been once but it was done as far as I can tell. Everyone gets a ban, even the ones who didn't do the above except.........yep you've guessed it. Mr Tringreen Aviva, Village. Complains about the way some posters on PASOTI are dismissive of anyone not singing from the hymn sheet and then uses those terms plus others to do the same thing to anyone who doesn't conform on ATD to the conspiracy, I hate Newell and PASOTI posts here. If you argue alternatively you are dismissed as a plant and asked who you really are. I mean you have to be a plant don't you because posting on here could not be just boring when it's a one subject site and you state you are fed up with reading it every two minutes. Who wants to talk football on a football website when you can spend your time with another football website and it's patrons and airing it's history. But carry on if that's what you want and watch the viewing figures go down as fast as they rose.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Tringreen wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Is he doing it then?

Naaaah............. I was only attention seeking .

Good man, nothing wrong with a bit of attention seeking. It gives those who don't like attention seekers bouts of spluttering indignation.

Let's all be honest here we all like a bit of attention lavished on us from time to time.

Don't we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:43 pm

You sound very bitter sensible old chap, is Tringo shagging your mum ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:48 pm

My mother died in August of last year SufferedSince68. Now run along it's time for your Walkies.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

A pre season checklist...really? I've not looked at, I can't, I won't, can I?

No, I won't. I'd be....incredulous.

Good word that. Rolls off the tongue.

Anyway, what's on this checklist? No, don't tell me, I really don't want to know.

I'm rambling.

And incredulous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:55 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

A pre season checklist...really? I've not looked at, I can't, I won't, can I?

No, I won't. I'd be....incredulous.

Good word that. Rolls off the tongue.

Anyway, what's on this checklist? No, don't tell me, I really don't want to know.

I'm rambling.

And incredulous.

Go on PP, you know you want to see what's on the list Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Like a poor man's Gretta Garbo......"I want to be alone...." bollocks. You got your attention and to walk your own poodles. "Oh don't go Tringy we love you so".

The story in the public domain was as far as I read one of creating a Mod, giving somebody access to personal details and amending publications. Now that may have only been once but it was done as far as I can tell. Everyone gets a ban, even the ones who didn't do the above except.........yep you've guessed it. Mr Tringreen Aviva, Village. Complains about the way some posters on PASOTI are dismissive of anyone not singing from the hymn sheet and then uses those terms plus others to do the same thing to anyone who doesn't conform on ATD to the conspiracy, I hate Newell and PASOTI posts here. If you argue alternatively you are dismissed as a plant and asked who you really are. I mean you have to be a plant don't you because posting on here could not be just boring when it's a one subject site and you state you are fed up with reading it every two minutes. Who wants to talk football on a football website when you can spend your time with another football website and it's patrons and airing it's history. But carry on if that's what you want and watch the viewing figures go down as fast as they rose.

Plenty of people have tried to talk football with you SG. But you're such a cantankerous old git, you seem to argue a point, even when you agree with what the other person is saying! It's quite bizarre.

And well, your rather unhealthy obsession with Tringy is becoming a tad worrying. Do you set out to make reference to him, or is it you just can't help yourself?

Hang on, it's not the avatar is it? Does the semi-naked vision of Tringy, all oiled up on the beach, mean you just can't get him out of your head? I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Self imposed exile ?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: