Freathy
Tringreen
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Self imposed exile ? Empty
PostSubject: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:01 am

I am considering applying a self imposed exile on myself from these boards for a week, when those given a week's suspension return.

Any thoughts ?.......................................... Apart from making it permanent of course !
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:47 am

Who's suspended??????
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:15 am

Freathy wrote:
Who's suspended??????

Don't ever change Sad Act.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:21 am

Tringreen wrote:
I am considering applying a self imposed exile on myself from these boards for a week, when those given a week's suspension return.

Any thoughts ?.......................................... Apart from making it permanent of course !

No need for exile, as long as you do not reopen the war, or react to those who do. That is of course assuming they do return. As usual wait and see.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:01 am

Don't do it Tringy, think of your post count!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:09 am

Not as if there's much to talk about at the moment anyway.

TBF you've not jabbed at those who can't respond since they were suspended, so it would give them the opportunity to do likewise.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:21 am

No need Tringy.Issues have been looked into,Matters have been dealt with, and the guilty have been punished, as Mock says your absence could potentially spark it all off again.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:46 am

punchdrunk wrote:
No need Tringy.Issues have been looked into,Matters have been dealt with, and the guilty have been punished, as Mock says your absence could potentially spark it all off again.

I don't think that was what MC was inferring Punchie.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:48 am

I think it's an eminently sensible idea...but then I would wouldn't I, anything for a quiet life me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:59 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
I think it's an eminently sensible idea...but then I would wouldn't I, anything for a quiet life me. Laughing

Thought you might say that. Sensible barsteward. No

I'm making that 50/50 at the moment :arrow: With Freathy as usual, in a room[ I mean league ] of his own lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:14 pm

All about freedom of choice, but I'd say no need. Things have been peaceful this week. If you do nothing different, and all of a sudden, things are not peaceful, then that will speak volumes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:38 pm

Not sure an exile is needed. If the mods didn't see fit to suspend you then I don't see why you would take yourself off if the others return. If it all flares up again next week then I think the mods need to ascertain where the blame lies for it starting again.

If tring goads Cerbs and GOB then action should be taken, if Cerbs and GOB return with a score to settle then the whole situation needs to be looked at again.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:56 pm

You contribute nothing, so won't be missed... gone yet? lol! tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:27 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
You contribute nothing, so won't be missed... gone yet? lol! tongue

Rock n Roll ! Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:33 pm

If you can stay awake long enough to read all of this......

You would never make a week of it being too much of a windbag for that.
Back to top Go down
wozzer

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Attention seeking !!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:55 pm

What Tringreen attention seeking???????????? How very village that would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:03 pm

What's your name Cobi?? lol! lol!

No need to do an exile, sh@t happens as they say.

Time to move on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Stay Tringo,it will be as fooking dull as the farm without a few Handbag Wars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:09 pm

wozzer wrote:
Attention seeking !!!!!

Yeah c'mon Tring, if you're going to seek attention you really should do it on a BIG forum, stitch up your mates and use a name synonymous with sucking cock. That's the way to do it lol!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:21 pm

My guess is that the chances that all 3 of Rickler, Gob and Cerbera are going to come back and not utter a peep are likely to be very low.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Infestation of poodles alert...............

It's hardly surprising that the PASOTI mafia are trying to make hay with this situation is it. In slightly smaller scale isn't what went on with ATD and certain people the same thing that has been railed against so many times on here when it happened on there? Weren't there calls for public hangings or floggings with life time bans to follow? Not that I care much, yes I know I'm commenting, who gets banned or not, a pathetic "I'll stand down for a week if you want me to" is hardly what was being called for when done over there. Practice what you preach might be a good place to begin for gaining the moral high ground. There again I'm not Tringreens favourite poster and he isn't my hero from previous wars.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:26 pm

Lets have a vote on it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:
Attention seeking !!!!!

Yeah c'mon Tring, if you're going to seek attention you really should do it on a BIG forum, stitch up your mates and use a name synonymous with sucking cock. That's the way to do it lol!

Slam Dunk. lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:33 pm

I must admit I was surprised that only Rickler, Cerbs and Gob were suspended. The shit slinging seemed to be going in both directions.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Self imposed exile ?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-