Freathy
Tringreen
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Tringreen wrote:
I am considering applying a self imposed exile on myself from these boards for a week, when those given a week's suspension return.

Any thoughts ?.......................................... Apart from making it permanent of course !

despite the fact that this does come across as a tiny ego boost session I would agree with the others.

Whats done is done. You have been restrained and haven't popped at the others, forget it and move on.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:43 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
I am considering applying a self imposed exile on myself from these boards for a week, when those given a week's suspension return.

Any thoughts ?.......................................... Apart from making it permanent of course !

despite the fact that this does come across as a tiny ego boost session I would agree with the others.

Whats done is done. You have been restrained and haven't popped at the others, forget it and move on.

Blimey Leigh affraid well said and thank you.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Mrrapson you are a Tring terrier and I claim my £1.50! cheers

'I'm in the money, I'm in the money............'

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:31 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Blimey Leigh affraid well said and thank you.

Roger that !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:56 am

What a bore. If you want to leave then leave. Don't ask for opinions, you sound like your hero IJN!!

Merv Plummer

Back to top Go down
wozzer

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:06 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Tiny ego boost?

More like, "look all I haven't been posting much and no one has noticed so if I add a little flounce here can you tell me all to stay", will do the old ego no end of good.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:54 am

wozzer wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Tiny ego boost?

More like, "look all I haven't been posting much and no one has noticed so if I add a little flounce here can you tell me all to stay", will do the old ego no end of good.

Whatever you say boys. My own self esteem has never been an issue for me. What you see is what you get.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:00 am

Tringy, I reckon you should stop posting under your Tringreen moniker, keep a low profile, but start doing auctions and sticky them (even though your not a Mod) so you can try to maintain your ego... afro

Just like your hero! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:07 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Tringy, I reckon you should stop posting under your Tringreen moniker, keep a low profile, but start doing auctions and sticky them (even though your not a Mod) so you can try to maintain your ego... afro

Just like your hero! lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:14 am

Also looks like pasoti mods' posts aren't subject to the swear checker as large shits are being auctioned- that's a large sh1t to normal pasoti-ites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:41 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Also looks like pasoti mods' posts aren't subject to the swear checker as large shits are being auctioned- that's a large sh1t to normal pasoti-ites.

It's finally happened. He's run out of football memorabilia and put himself up for auction clown
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:44 am

Either that or Wozzer is up for sale lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:51 am

Tringreen wrote:
Either that or Wozzer is up for sale lol!

Pasoti would be in "Deep Sh1t" then Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:35 am

The pbay swear checker does make me larf, people get told off for bypassing it with the likes of tw@t then call someone a cnut which is ok? Shocked
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:34 pm

Personally speaking the longer you stay off this board the better I have never read such self indulgent twaddle.
When you do post please try to avoid using the lol avatar quite so much it's doing my head in.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:28 am

gasser9 wrote:
Personally speaking the longer you stay off this board the better I have never read such self indulgent twaddle.
When you do post please try to avoid using the lol avatar quite so much it's doing my head in.

Moi ? ................ lol! pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:47 am

gasser9 wrote:

In the name of Aviva
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:58 am

wozzer wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Tiny ego boost?

Bloody hell, the discredited failed drunken Trust leader speaks on his own behalf. Or is it his maters voice?
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:39 pm

The Red Star wrote:
wozzer wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Tiny ego boost?

Bloody hell, the discredited failed drunken Trust leader speaks on his own behalf. Or is it his maters voice?

For a brief moment there Red, I thought you had made a spelling error, but now realise 'Maters' is in fact correct lol!

Last edited by Sandford_Grecian on Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
wozzer

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:52 pm

The Red Star wrote:
wozzer wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Tiny ego boost?

In my book that is as libellous as it gets
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Really Wozz?

In best Lloyd Grossman voice..."well then, lets look at the evidence."

Discredited? Leaving under a cloud after first lying, and then admitting to being a "throater."
Failed? See above - pretty accurate.
Drunken? Wasn't this your excuse for "throating" in the first place?
Trust LEADER? Ok I'll admit, poor description. lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Really Wozz?

Discredited? Leaving under a cloud after first lying, and then admitting to being a "throater."

If I was on the jury I think you would be fecked Wozzer. The evidence for the defence seems pretty conclusive to me. I do like the term "throating", I'll be using it in future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:31 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Really Wozz?

Exactly
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Well I feel sorry for Woz. I think he's been led astray.I've heard he's basically a good guy.

It's all these grand titles and silly hats, so evident since Brent Sahib decided how to control the locals and get them to pay his bills.

Annoint the supposed tribal leaders and all that..............................

The scramble for position amongst the local yeomanry has all proved too much and the corruption stinks like pig shite................ unsurprisingly.

Libellous my arse. That's just so Pasoti. Big gay bears.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:33 pm

That's right, Tring threatens a sabbatical so every fecker throws titbits his way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self imposed exile ?   Self imposed exile ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Self imposed exile ?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: