Rickler
Mrrapson
shonbo
pilgrim_pete
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Charlie,

I have done nothing wrong. I am merely expressing an opinion.

Last time I checked, there was no restrictions on that in the constitution. Or has that been rewritten too?

Ok Cerbs you are right but because of what's happening on here at the moment you are siding with the very people you would have been making the accusations of shit stirring to yourself last week. Don't do it mate, it will just be more fuel for the fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
Sorry Charlie, but this is not stirring.

This is EXACTLY the treatment Rickler/Tring gave Chris, Ian, Pasoti mods etc etc and that most on here lapped up.

The shoe is on the other foot now. Rickler still to answer my question.. You've been 'anging around the president too long lol!

Yea man.. A lawyer.. Where do I buy one of those? Very Happy

slander remove it

Just for clarification here, slander is spoken. Libel is written.

meh i doubt the little gimp knows the difference

I would imagine Sean knows significantly more than you judging by your poor gramar and spelling pal.

oh look its the chuckle brothers

affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Could have been a typo YM??
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:25 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
I agree Bruv.

Oh shit I mean err.

Shall we spill the beans mate? I mean siamese twins arent easy to hide in football stadia, he'll work it out eventually.

greatwestern- Sean and I are twins, we are also married and have adopted several small children from somalia, we raised the funds to do this by posting on a pay per post basis from our sponsors James Brent, Chris Webb, Ian Newell, Postey, Cerbs and anyone else that might be in on this conspircy. In fact i'm surprised Nigel hasn't mentioned it, Ian had a picture of us on his flckr account!

Now dissapear back where you belong you cretin Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 Bog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

This is EXACTLY the treatment Rickler/Tring gave Chris, Ian, Pasoti mods etc etc and that most on here lapped up.

The shoe is on the other foot now. Rickler still to answer my question.. You've been 'anging around the president too long lol!

slander remove it

I would imagine Sean knows significantly more than you judging by your poor gramar and spelling pal.

Just to be an annoying little pedantic sh#t, you spelt grammar wrong.... lol! Basketball

cheers one nil to the ATD, one nil to the ATD

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
I agree Bruv.

Oh shit I mean err.

Shall we spill the beans mate? I mean siamese twins arent easy to hide in football stadia, he'll work it out eventually.

greatwestern- Sean and I are twins, we are also married and have adopted several small children from somalia, we raised the funds to do this by posting on a pay per post basis from our sponsors James Brent, Chris Webb, Ian Newell, Postey, Cerbs and anyone else that might be in on this conspircy. In fact i'm surprised Nigel hasn't mentioned it, Ian had a picture of us on his flckr account!

Now dissapear back where you belong you cretin Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 Bog

oh no i'm going nowhere pal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Charlie,

I have done nothing wrong. I am merely expressing an opinion.

Last time I checked, there was no restrictions on that in the constitution. Or has that been rewritten too?

Ok Cerbs you are right but because of what's happening on here at the moment you are siding with the very people you would have been making the accusations of shit stirring to yourself last week. Don't do it mate, it will just be more fuel for the fire.

So far I see nothing but a bit of banter. But it's not my problem any more and I'm rather enjoying not having to moderate
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

slander remove it

I would imagine Sean knows significantly more than you judging by your poor grammar and spelling pal.

Just to be an annoying little pedantic sh#t, you spelt grammar wrong.... lol! Basketball

no i didn't! Mad
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:29 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

slander remove it

I would imagine Sean knows significantly more than you judging by your poor grammar and spelling pal.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:29 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

slander remove it

no i didn't! Mad

lol!

Hey, only mods are allowed to edit posts.....

Or am I thinking of a different forum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:30 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

slander remove it

can you hear the pasoti sing no no !!
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:30 pm

Rickler must have done it.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

Yea Man wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

slander remove it

no i didn't! Mad

lol!

lol! scratch
Back to top Go down

Yea Man wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

slander remove it

no i didn't! Mad

lol!

Round one to Yea man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Cerbs why don't you ask your mate Nool if you can be a farm hand?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:32 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
Cerbs why don't you ask your mate Nool if you can be a farm hand?
libel alert Newells on the phone to his brief as we speak
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:32 pm

47815greatwestern wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
I agree Bruv.

Oh shit I mean err.

Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 Ban-woohoo

You've really made my evening, thanks. Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 Suicide
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
I agree Bruv.

Oh shit I mean err.

Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 Ban-woohoo

You've really made my evening, thanks. Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 Suicide

your not welcome here go back to pasoti and bother the trust .
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Who are you to decide who or who isn't welcome..

Unless of course Tring has made you a moderator?
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:36 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:

lol! He was going to but unfortunately Rickler beat him to it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:38 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:

who are you to question me rat boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:38 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

lol! He was going to but unfortunately Rickler beat him to it!

oh i already am
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:40 pm

Rapson's you make me so sick, I can taste the bile. You come over from that other bloody site, where you got me banned, come up with a load worse on this and then you use some bloody la di freakin' da emoticons. B'stards.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWvgcQBt8mc&feature=related
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:40 pm

shonbo wrote:
Rapson's you make me so sick, I can taste the bile. You come over from that other bloody site, where you got me banned, come up with a load worse on this and then you use some bloody la di freakin' da emoticons. B'stards.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWvgcQBt8mc&feature=related

go on get in to them
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:43 pm

shonbo wrote:

shonbo I did not know you were banned, but I played no part in that and I'd hazard a guess neither did Leigh.

My issue is with Rickler.. A man so obsessed with Chris Webb and Ian Newell.. If THEY had committed the actions he has he would (rightly) question them and demand answers. I am only doing the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rickler, have you ever..?
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next