Mrrapson
shonbo
pilgrim_pete
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
pilgrim_pete

Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:38 pm

*sigh*

Deep breath in... Jethro.. Lucy.. Greatwestern. Whatever you want to be called. I am willing to be the bigger man here. Admit your error, and we can forget the whole thing happened and continue with our regular daily postings. The mods can delete this and no one else need know.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:41 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
*sigh*

Deep breath in... Jethro.. Lucy.. Greatwestern. Whatever you want to be called. I am willing to be the bigger man here. Admit your error, and we can forget the whole thing happened and continue with our regular daily postings. The mods can delete this and no one else need know.

Pete, Lucy is obviously a girl, and more than that a "Lady". SHe has a refined charm that can only come from the finest girls school education.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:42 pm

Womble wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
*sigh*

Pete, Lucy is obviously a girl, and more than that a "Lady". SHe has a refined charm that can only come from the finest girls school education.

then why don't you leave the poor girl alone ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Thomas(Jethro)Guppy wrote:
Womble wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
*sigh*

Oh. My. God. I really dont think you were being ironic there. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Womble wrote:
Womble wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
*sigh*

Oh. My. God. I really dont think you were being ironic there. Shocked

i can't be bothered with the likes of you
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Jethro, please see my top at the post of this page.

I am being most amicable...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:48 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Jethro, please see my top at the post of this page.

I am being most amicable...

yeah sure you are get my account reinstated on pasoti first.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:50 pm

I am not a moderator. Never will be, never have been.

Email pasotimods@yahoo.co.uk who I'm sure will help. Best I can do.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
Which Rapson, me or my siamese twin Leigh?

Never hacked an account in my life, so there's one.

how Come i was just hacked by an account which matches your ip address

Jethro, you sound just as bad as rickler.

Sean couldnt hack a carrot to bits let alone an email address. Is it true about the film?

You saying i'm rickler ?

Good grief are you really this dense or is it an act. If its an act I'll suggest you for a bafta
Back to top Go down
Keyholder

Keyholder

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:55 pm

I have no idea what PP, Jethro and Great Western are on, or on about.

But I think thats enough from all of them for tonight. I have deactivated them for 24 hours to give us all a break.

Back to top Go down
http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:55 pm

Thanks for answering

pilgrim_pete wrote:
shonbo wrote:
So PP, seem to have missed your view on Deepthroat, Windsor Boy and Nool. What do you think? As I'm sure your aware you wouldn't be able to discuss this on pasoti, but here you will. Look forward to your thoughts on these topics. I love you

shonbo, of course.

Windsor Boy, sorry but the person behind that has never been revealed.I think everyone knows it was Chris Webb and when asked it it was him, he at least had the decency not to deny it, if not to admit it.

I think the DT affair was completely petty and pathetic, and yes I believe the people who used the account should be banned. (Not the guys who used it for transfer info, I'll add)

With re. to Ian. He made a mistake. He regrets that. Yes he said things he shouldn't have and screenshotted things he shouldn't have. He has apologised. Does that make it right? No. But do those actions wipe out everything he did for the club in our worst period? Absolutely not.I agree with you

[b]

Final question, how come Webb and Newell have not been banned for breaking the rules on pasoti, when others who've done a lot less have for asking these questions have. I note you've not tried to delve to this level with your mates on that site, but are happy to do so with others over here.

Thanks for answering

PS Never saw the apology, tho its hard to follow threads when you've been banned for no reason given
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:08 pm

For some strange, sad reason i've just read through the last 5 pages on here and I still don't know wtf they were talking about! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:09 pm

Yea Man wrote:
For some strange, sad reason i've just read through the last 5 pages on here and I still don't know wtf they were talking about! lol! lol!

I have no idea what its about either, but I'll be damned if total ignorance of the topic will stop me voicing my opinion!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:12 pm

For some reason THIS came to mind.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:23 pm

knecht wrote:
Superb
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:24 pm

shonbo wrote:
knecht wrote:
Superb
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

No it isn't
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:26 pm

I think you'll find it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:31 pm

seadog wrote:

Look is this the five minute argument or the full half hour. I ask because some of us have to sleep you know
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:33 pm

seadog wrote:

Disagree
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
seadog wrote:

Disagree

I don't think you can, (and just remember....)
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:55 am

i cant beleive ive wasted eight minutes of my life reading this teenage dross Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:30 pm

Sneinton Green wrote:
i cant beleive ive wasted eight minutes of my life reading this teenage dross Sleep

Yes, someone of your age ought to be tucked up with a cuppa and afternoon tv. Smile Your birthday yesterday, I believe?

drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:35 pm

Can someone throw together a Brief Synopsis? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:38 pm

Brief synopsis?

"Tis."
"Tisn't"
"You are"
"No I'm not. You are."
"I didn't."
"You did."
"Snot"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:40 pm

knecht wrote:
Brief synopsis?

"Tis."
"Tisn't"
"You are"
"No I'm not. You are."
"I didn't."
"You did."
"Snot"

Cheers Knecht, that clears it all up for me now. But which one is Windsor Boy? cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rickler, have you ever..?
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next