25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Yeah! C'mon Peeps!

Think of the fun you can have. You can take the law into your own hands and hack the email accounts of people you don't like!

You can have 'multi accounts' and cause havoc...
You can engineer the downfall of the trust leader...

You can compile 'dossiers' of personal information for whatever reason you fancy.
You can work out who people are, and then get their photos. Find out where they live...

You can be as hypocritical.
You can make the rules up as you go along to suit yourself.

And when you've had enough, you can lie through your teeth about quitting and stay on...
And you can walk away without answering any questions...

And you don't even have to apologize.

What's not to like?
Back to top Go down

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:22 pm

Rickler wrote:
Yeah! C'mon Peeps!

Think of the fun you can have. You can take the law into your own hands and hack the email accounts of people you don't like!

You can compile 'dossiers' of personal information for whatever reason you fancy.
You can work out who people are, and then get their photos. Find out where they live...

And when you've had enough, you can lie through your teeth about quitting and stay on...

What's not to like?

Real people, Real fans...... lol! lol! lol! pig pig pig
Back to top Go down

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Rickler wrote:
Yeah! C'mon Peeps!

Hadn't thought of it like that. I'm in lol! I might even be able to find Mr President's I.P. Address.

What's not to like?
Back to top Go down

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:40 pm

I have nothing on anyone, and I have never hacked an E mail nor would I know how to.

Rickler is a complete freak.

There, do you believe that? Or are you going to carry on asking daft questions?

Ian
Back to top Go down

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:46 pm

47815greatwestern wrote:
I have nothing on anyone, and I have never hacked an E mail nor would I know how to.

Rickler is a complete freak.

There, do you believe that? Or are you going to carry on asking daft questions?

Ian

He doesn't need to know how to. His mate SG does it for him. Or is Mr Newell suggesting the screenshots on The Newell Files aren't of his phone? If that was the case I would have thought several people would have heard from his solicitors by now.

Next thing he'll be claiming the photo's of him and Mr President in Windsor are fake Razz
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Jock, this epitomises everything i said before about vendettas. Thomas, sorry greatwestern is copying and pasting pm's on this site. More double standards than a double standards factory this place.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:09 pm

The only thing it epitomises is IJN.
Back to top Go down

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Jock, this epitomises everything i said before about vendettas. Thomas, sorry greatwestern is copying and pasting pm's on this site. More double standards than a double standards factory this place.
joined the dark side eh ?
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:20 pm

47815greatwestern wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
joined the dark side eh ?

No, I never left the side of reason and non kneejerk reactions.

PS: Does the train stop in cmabourne on wednesdays? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:23 pm

Mrrapson wrote:

I have no idea who GW/Thomas is, but he definitley has some beef with Ian Newell, so it's upto him if he publishes pm's.

A bit like when Grovehill was banned from Pasoti for apparently sending threatening pm's to Mr President in response to similar pm's from Chris. The Pasoti mods copied and pasted the pm's from Grovehill and banned him, yet Grovehill still denies sending any. It seems like one rule for certain people and another for everyone else.

Is copying and pasting a pm any worse than several people posting bullshit tittle tattle they claim to have overheard, to cause trouble with The Trust? At least GW/Thomas is not using a generic account set up with the intention of allowing a select few posters to have a dig at people they don't like, and rather than ban the people who did it, sweep it under the carpet and ban people who comment on the hypocrisy of it all instead.

I don't mean to have a dig at you directly Leigh, but the Deep Throat/Windsor Boy/Wozzer incident exposed practices that a lot of ATD posters already knew about and have been subjected to some pretty shitty tricks for daring to speak out against.

There is definitley a clique on Pasoti who all have a similar goal at the moment, and they all seem hell bent on discrediting The Trust by whatever means it takes. The Pasoti mods are in on it because they are trying to sweep it under the carpet and silence anyone who even tries to talk about it.

I would say that also constitutes double standards, but on a much grander scale.

You are pretty vocal currently about The Trust not cracking on with the 20% share offer right now. Have you ever considered that the current Trust Board are so busy fending off attacks from the same people every week that they want to make sure that there is any point in beginning negotioations if their authority is constantly being challenged? Maybe they want to wait until things calm down so that they can get on with the job they were democratically elected to do?
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

I have no idea who GW/Thomas is, but he definitley has some beef with Ian Newell, so it's upto him if he publishes pm's.

A bit like when Grovehill was banned from Pasoti for apparently sending threatening pm's to Mr President in response to similar pm's from Chris. The Pasoti mods copied and pasted the pm's from Grovehill and banned him, yet Grovehill still denies sending any. It seems like one rule for certain people and another for everyone else.

Is copying and pasting a pm any worse than several people posting bullshit tittle tattle they claim to have overheard, to cause trouble with The Trust? At least GW/Thomas is not using a generic account set up with the intention of allowing a select few posters to have a dig at people they don't like, and rather than ban the people who did it, sweep it under the carpet and ban people who comment on the hypocrisy of it all instead.

I don't mean to have a dig at you directly Leigh, but the Deep Throat/Windsor Boy/Wozzer incident exposed practices that a lot of ATD posters already knew about and have been subjected to some pretty shitty tricks for daring to speak out against.

There is definitley a clique on Pasoti who all have a similar goal at the moment, and they all seem hell bent on discrediting The Trust by whatever means it takes. The Pasoti mods are in on it because they are trying to sweep it under the carpet and silence anyone who even tries to talk about it.

I would say that also constitutes double standards, but on a much grander scale.

You are pretty vocal currently about The Trust not cracking on with the 20% share offer right now. Have you ever considered that the current Trust Board are so busy fending off attacks from the same people every week that they want to make sure that there is any point in beginning negotioations if their authority is constantly being challenged? Maybe they want to wait until things calm down so that they can get on with the job they were democratically elected to do?

Or perhaps they don't want to buy the 20% and are doing their level best to destroy it?

Specualte all you want jock, as for them defending themselves, none of the trust leaders post, well except self appointed chair Gareth.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:29 pm

Leigh

As you are obviously 'in the loop' as to the details of the 20% offer, could you share the details with us lesser mortals please.
Back to top Go down

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:30 pm

Mrrapson wrote:

Double standards?! I won't go there.

I have been suspicious of greatwestern since s/he joined but it is him/her doing the posting of alleged private messages NOT this site.

Now, as for vendettas. I actually think some of the people on here have been over the top with their comments about Mr Newell, Mr Webb & pasoti. Sometimes it has bordered on the obsessive, in my opinion. Annoys me frequently. But that doesn't mean they are wrong. In fact, in the light of recent and ongoing events, I'd suggest they are right. (I just wish they'd put a different record on sometimes Smile )

Oh, alright..... double standards? What is your opinion of the fact that a number of people on pasoti have broken the rules of the site significantly left right & centre and yet appear to be carrying on as before with no official consequences. Others would have been banned without any question whatsoever. Mates are OK, it seems. My mates right or wrong. Bugger everyone else. How far do they have to go? That's double standards, in my humble opinion. sunny

I'll calm down now. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:37 pm

knecht wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

I have been suspicious of greatwestern since s/he joined but it is him/her doing the posting of alleged private messages NOT this site.

Now, as for vendettas. I actually think some of the people on here have been over the top with their comments about Mr Newell, Mr Webb & pasoti. Sometimes it has bordered on the obsessive, in my opinion. Annoys me frequently. But that doesn't mean they are wrong. In fact, in the light of recent and ongoing events, I'd suggest they are right. (I just wish they'd put a different record on sometimes Smile )

Oh, alright..... double standards? What is your opinion of the fact that a number of people on pasoti have broken the rules of the site significantly left right & centre and yet appear to be carrying on as before with no official consequences. Others would have been banned without any question whatsoever. Mates are OK, it seems. My mates right or wrong. Bugger everyone else. How far do they have to go? That's double standards, in my humble opinion. sunny

Well said Knecht.
Back to top Go down

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:38 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

Or perhaps they don't want to buy the 20% and are doing their level best to destroy it?

Specualte all you want jock, as for them defending themselves, none of the trust leaders post, well except self appointed chair Gareth.

Didn't DT and WB and IJN all speculate that there were divisions within The Trust Board and an attempted coup being planned? And would you want to post on a site where you don't know who exactly is who and what their motives are? Seriously it's so stage managed all the leading questions that get asked by one of the gang and then the rest of the pack join it instantly. I'm sure that there are lots of people like myself who are unsure of whether to join The Trust because of recent incidents, and I would suggest that this is the aim of a number of prominent Pasoti members.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:38 pm

knecht wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

Nothing humble about your opinions Knecht.

I think the people who did what they did have been dealt with. I haven't once defended what ian did, I have defended ian for the abuse he has recieved which has overstepped a significant number of boundaries.

I told Woz he was a pillock and he paid the price. Time to let go. I know you struggle to do that, what with every paosti post making a reference.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:40 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

Didn't DT and WB and IJN all speculate that there were divisions within The Trust Board and an attempted coup being planned? And would you want to post on a site where you don't know who exactly is who and what their motives are? Seriously it's so stage managed all the leading questions that get asked by one of the gang and then the rest of the pack join it instantly. I'm sure that there are lots of people like myself who are unsure of whether to join The Trust because of recent incidents, and I would suggest that this is the aim of a number of prominent Pasoti members.

You are way off base. NO ONE wants to destroy the trust, in fact its the furthest thing from anyones mind.
Back to top Go down

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:42 pm

MrRapson, will Ian be making a full disclosure and an apology?
Back to top Go down

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:47 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

You are way off base. NO ONE wants to destroy the trust, in fact its the furthest thing from anyones mind.

They just want the democratically elected board replaced with people they want on it then.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:49 pm

GOB wrote:
MrRapson, will Ian be making a full disclosure and an apology?

No idea GOB, get out from behind your keyboard and ask him mate. Ian is an aquaintance im not his baby sitter.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:49 pm

Or why didn't 'they' stand for election to the democratically elected Trust Board when 'they' were given ample opportunity to do so.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:51 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

They just want the democratically elected board replaced with people they want on it then.

YES YES YES, you got it, well done, i'll buy you a chufty badge! Mad

No, we ALL want the trust to succeed.
Back to top Go down

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:52 pm

Dingle wrote:
Or why didn't 'they' stand for election to the democratically elected Trust Board when 'they' were given ample opportunity to do so.

Much more eloquently put than I have been able to.
Back to top Go down

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:52 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
.........]

Nothing humble about your opinions Knecht.

I think the people who did what they did have been dealt with. I haven't once defended what ian did, I have defended ian for the abuse he has recieved which has overstepped a significant number of boundaries.

I told Woz he was a pillock and he paid the price. Time to let go. I know you struggle to do that, what with every paosti post making a reference.

OK, I've calmed down and accept that you have told people what you think about them. I don't know you and accept what you say. I came home this evening and the first thing I saw was on the pasoti Trust board yet further innuendo and attacks on The Trust - including from one of Deep Throat. I was annoyed and totally fed up with the game-playing.

However, firstly my point was about the consequences for the people involved on pasoti - both the star players and the supporting cast. You say they have "been dealt with". I see no evidence of that at all.

And, because I actually am not always humble, I want to defend myself and say that almost none of my posts have made reference to it all. In fact on a couple of occasions I have intentionally sent pms over there in order NOT to continue the public bickering. I have also sent a couple of direct questions to the mods because, other than the damage done to the Trust, in my opinion the lasting damage will have been done to pasoti and that would be a pity. Otherwise on the whole I think my comments have been fairly neutral and conciliatory.

I would like to continue this discussion (genuinely) but I am off for my beauty sleep.
Back to top Go down

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

Take a breath, Leigh. Think about how ludicrous that claim is.

Gareth, Tim and Richard are all posters on here (or did you mean pasoti) and add to the site with their updates of what the trust are doing. Richard, of course, also sponsors our Match Threads and has developed into something of a legend as a result.

The Trust is going about it exactly the right way. No firm commitment either way until all the details have been thrashed out, and even then the final decision is to be put to the members. It's called democracy; a concept that I believe numerous pasoti mods and posters struggle to grasp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FAO Rickler Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO Rickler
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next