shonbo
pilgrim_pete
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
shonbo

shonbo

Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:22 pm

So PP, seem to have missed your view on Deepthroat, Windsor Boy and Nool. What do you think? As I'm sure your aware you wouldn't be able to discuss this on pasoti, but here you will. Look forward to your thoughts on these topics. I love you
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Thomas(Jethro)Guppy wrote:
Rickler wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
Rickler any chance of answering this question?

The answer is no.

you don't have to answer him,

He can if he choo choo chooses too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:23 pm

you haven't denied you hack or have had accounts hacked rapson.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Which Rapson, me or my siamese twin Leigh?

Never hacked an account in my life, so there's one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Rickler wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
Rickler any chance of answering this question?

The answer is no.

you don't have to answer him,

He can if he choo choo chooses too!

you related to that tw@t Sean are you or are you him and this is your multi sean ?
Back to top Go down

pilgrim_pete wrote:

how Come i was just hacked by an account which matches your ip address
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:26 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:

Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 Vic_bob_handbags
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:26 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
girl*

Sorry.

lol!

your as bad as newell bet you hacked the poor girls account didn't you.

Are you posting under this thread as both Thomas and Train girl (I cant be arsed to look up the boring name)? Why do you pretend to be a girl? Does it give you a thrill when you touch youself?

You sad sad little boy.
Back to top Go down

This is a bit like falling asleep halfway through Inception or Twelve Monkeys then waking up and trying to get the plot!

And Cerbs with his big engine has exploded my page so I can't see half of the already crazy conversation. So now I'm not sure if Lucy is a girl anymore since she changed her name to Jethro and Sean is a multi poodle who dry humps door knobs on Pasoti? Is that about right or have I missed someone waking up and Bobby having a shower so it was all just a dream? Who did shoot JR anyway?

And now Jock has arrived on the scene and Sean's Dad ffs. Now we just need Miss Ellie and we're onto something.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:27 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:

Jethro, you sound just as bad as rickler.

Sean couldnt hack a carrot to bits let alone an email address. Is it true about the film?
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:27 pm

shonbo wrote:
So PP, seem to have missed your view on Deepthroat, Windsor Boy and Nool. What do you think? As I'm sure your aware you wouldn't be able to discuss this on pasoti, but here you will. Look forward to your thoughts on these topics. I love you

shonbo, of course.

Windsor Boy, sorry but the person behind that has never been revealed.

I think the DT affair was completely petty and pathetic, and yes I believe the people who used the account should be banned. (Not the guys who used it for transfer info, I'll add)

With re. to Ian. He made a mistake. He regrets that. Yes he said things he shouldn't have and screenshotted things he shouldn't have. He has apologised. Does that make it right? No. But do those actions wipe out everything he did for the club in our worst period? Absolutely not.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Womble wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
girl*

Sorry.

lol!

Are you posting under this thread as both Thomas and Train girl (I cant be arsed to look up the boring name)? Why do you pretend to be a girl? Does it give you a thrill when you touch youself?

You sad sad little boy.

sad sad boy is you cause the only pair of tits you've seen are your saggy mums
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:29 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
shonbo wrote:

shonbo, of course.

I think the DT affair was completely petty and pathetic, and yes I believe the people who used the account should be banned. (Not the guys who used it for transfer info, I'll add)

With re. to Ian. He made a mistake. He regrets that. Yes he said things he shouldn't have and screenshotted things he shouldn't have. He has apologised. Does that make it right? No. But do those actions wipe out everything he did for the club in our worst period? Absolutely not.

yes they do wipe those actions out IMHO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:30 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
shonbo wrote:

shonbo, of course.

He never apologised. If you want to insist he did please quote or link. His behaviour was vile and showed no regret.

I totally agree with your last point however.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:30 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

Jethro, you sound just as bad as rickler.

Sean couldnt hack a carrot to bits let alone an email address. Is it true about the film?

You saying i'm rickler ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:31 pm

Womble wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
shonbo wrote:

shonbo, of course.

He never apologised. If you want to insist he did please quote or link. His behaviour was vile and showed no regret.

he should be strung up by the balls but hangings too good for the likes of him.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:31 pm

Womble wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
shonbo wrote:

shonbo, of course.

Sorry womble. I was under the impression he apologised. If he didn't then.. well I apologise Razz
Back to top Go down

47815greatwestern wrote:
Womble wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
girl*

Sorry.

lol!

You sad sad little boy.

Wow, so droll. Actually they were your mums. Pleased to meet at last you, son.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:32 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
shonbo wrote:

shonbo, of course.

yes they do wipe those actions out IMHO

i don't think they do baldy did good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:32 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Womble wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
shonbo wrote:

shonbo, of course.

Sorry womble. I was under the impression he apologised. If he didn't then.. well I apologise Razz

No need for you to apologise Pete! You didnt do anything!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Womble wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
Womble wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
girl*

Sorry.

lol!

You sad sad little boy.

you wouldn't know woman if one sad on your spot riddled face
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Ok surely NOW I'm not the only one who thinks my 'hunch' may be correct?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:35 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Ok surely NOW I'm not the only one who thinks my 'hunch' may be correct?

PP give it up you sad sad man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:37 pm

47815greatwestern wrote:
Womble wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
Womble wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
girl*

Sorry.

lol!

You sad sad little boy.

Sat is only 3 letters long Thommo boy. Please spell it correctly. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Womble wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
Womble wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
Womble wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
girl*

Sorry.

lol!

You sad sad little boy.

Sat is only 3 letters long Thommo boy. Please spell it correctly. Rolling Eyes

ah piss off grammar nazi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rickler, have you ever..?
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next