shonbo
pilgrim_pete
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:56 pm

Christ Cerbs, we've got two poodles posting on here just to stir the shit and you look to be in cahoots with them, have you no respect for this site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:57 pm

To me the comment seems to be saying that pilgrim_pete would get Mr Newell to do the hacking not that he did it himself. The former is apparently a statement of fact, judging by the flickr account. The latter would be a serious and unacceptable allegation if that was what had been said.

Perhaps, GreatWestern would clarify?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:58 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Agree with you pp.

Bit out of order, what will the mods do I wonder?

This is exactly why you should never ever be a mod. Your judgement on issues is bewildering.

How the hell can it be libel?

Greatwestern implied that I worked with Ian Newell to hack your account.

I don't know what/if Ian did anything, but I was involved in no way shape or form. THAT is why it is libel and would like it removed.

No i didn't get your facts right sean ffs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Typical! You wait bloody ages for a mod to arrive and then two come along together!!!
Back to top Go down

Oh dear.
Back to top Go down

knecht wrote:
To me the comment seems to be saying that pilgrim_pete would get Mr Newell to do the hacking not that he did it himself. The former is apparently a statement of fact, judging by the flickr account. The latter would be a serious and unacceptable allegation if that was what had been said.

yes thats what i ment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:00 pm

47815greatwestern wrote:
knecht wrote:

yes thats what i ment

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:00 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Agree with you pp.

This is exactly why you should never ever be a mod. Your judgement on issues is bewildering.

I don't know what/if Ian did anything, but I was involved in no way shape or form. THAT is why it is libel and would like it removed.

and your gonna remove it are you ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Christ Cerbs, we've got two poodles posting on here just to stir the shit and you look to be in cahoots with them, have you no respect for this site.

What is that supposed to mean?
My opinion not valid unless it tows the ATD party line? When did that become part of the site rules?

Free speech Charlie, within the bounds of decency you said. Please clarify where I have overstepped .!
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Sorry Charlie, but this is not stirring.

This is EXACTLY the treatment Rickler/Tring gave Chris, Ian, Pasoti mods etc etc and that most on here lapped up.

The shoe is on the other foot now. Rickler still to answer my question.. You've been 'anging around the president too long lol!

Yea man.. A lawyer.. Where do I buy one of those? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:03 pm

47815greatwestern wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Agree with you pp.

No, I'm not a mod. At least I don't think I am.. Who knows!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:04 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:

This is EXACTLY the treatment Rickler/Tring gave Chris, Ian, Pasoti mods etc etc and that most on here lapped up.

The shoe is on the other foot now. Rickler still to answer my question.. You've been 'anging around the president too long lol!

slander remove it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:05 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Agree with you pp.

No, I'm not a mod. At least I don't think I am.. Who knows!!!

then shut up about it then, go blow newell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:07 pm

47815greatwestern wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

slander remove it

Just for clarification here, slander is spoken. Libel is written.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Cerbera wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

slander remove it

meh i doubt the little gimp knows the difference
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:08 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:

They seem to be in demand right now, you could even go halfs with Newell lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:11 pm

Yea Man wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

look out yea man
Sean I know chris webb personally rapson might ask you to remove it
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:11 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

What is that supposed to mean?
My opinion not valid unless it tows the ATD party line? When did that become part of the site rules?

Free speech Charlie, within the bounds of decency you said. Please clarify where I have overstepped .!

Cerbs, I would hope that we know each other well enough to respect each other, even if we are aquaintances rather than mates. To a great extent you have provoked the debate that is currently raging. PP and Leigh are well established Pasoti posters who have only made occasional appearences on this site but now they see the opportunity to make mischief and consequently damage this site they are making merry. You have greatly contributed to making this site what it is and it disappoints me that you seem to be encouraging them in their endeavours.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:16 pm

47815greatwestern wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

look out yea man

Jealous, are we? Bless you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:17 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

look out yea man

Jealous, are we? Bless you.

why would i be jealous of you ?

can't help the fact your one of his poodles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:18 pm

Charlie,

I have done nothing wrong. I am merely expressing an opinion.

Last time I checked, there was no restrictions on that in the constitution. Or has that been rewritten too?
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:20 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:

Perhaps Yea Man can recomend one Rickler uses? He's bound to come across them in his job.

This thread would actually be good if not for greatwestern. Really has no idea.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:21 pm

I agree Bruv.

Oh shit I mean err.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:22 pm

47815greatwestern wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

slander remove it

I would imagine Sean knows significantly more than you judging by your poor gramar and spelling pal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

slander remove it

I would imagine Sean knows significantly more than you judging by your poor gramar and spelling pal.

Just to be an annoying little pedantic sh#t, you spelt grammar wrong.... lol! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rickler, have you ever..?
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next