Rickler
Mrrapson
shonbo
pilgrim_pete
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage

Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:42 pm

knecht wrote:
Brief synopsis?

"Tis."
"Tisn't"
"You are"
"No I'm not. You are."
"I didn't."
"You did."
"Snot"

I do believe that about covers it, unless someone disagrees clown
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Can someone throw together a Brief Synopsis? lol!

Rickler played a blinder, lost the plot a little buts managed to sway things behind the scenes nicely.

Tring- manipulated things as he needed to to ensure that there was only one outcome.

Cerbs: got a bit stressed after the election and threw a well deserved hissy fit. 7 day cooling off period given which seems harsh.

GOB did exactly the right thing and was honourable enough to stand Down when he said he would. Unlike Tring who said he would, then he wouldn't, then he might buy in fact was talking carp and didn't.

Jethro/greatwestern - Got a little unbalanced and forgot what he/she/it was posting about and in the end spent its entire time attacking pilgrim pete, 24hr ban whilst investigated for multi.

Pilgrim Pete - jumped on in ATd's hour of need to try and help bring a sense of measured debate (hahaha). Got embroiled in a bitter row with jethro and was also banned for 24 hours.

Overview - lots of massive personalities at play. Too much deceit and huge amounts of double standards on display.
Things will chill here for a day or two until the usual force(s) is back at work.

Gareth Nicholson of the trust board is infuriated after the boards plan for ATd domination was foiled by a couple of eccentric ex pats. His efforts to manipulate things failed after Rickler failed to reply to any emails or pm's! (please note this statement is purely for satirical purposes and there's no truth in it what so ever,probably.)

An unenviable job for the mods, disagree with their action but they were obviously faced with tring weren't they. Difficult decision that was never going to please everyone.

That ok Andy?

Last edited by Mrrapson on Fri May 18, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:44 pm

Which is Windsor Boy Question probally all of em Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:45 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Which is Windsor Boy Question probally all of em Rolling Eyes

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:49 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

Rickler played a blinder, lost the plot a little buts managed to sway things behind the scenes nicely.

Tring- manipulated things as he needed to to ensure that there was only one outcome.

Cerbs: got a bit stressed after the election and threw a well deserved hissy fit. 7 day cooling off period given which seems harsh.

GOB did exactly the right thing and was honourable enough to stand Down when he said he would. Unlike Tring who said he would, then he wouldn't, then he might buy in fact was talking carp and didn't.

Jethro/greatwestern - Got a little unbalanced and forgot what he/she/it was posting about and in the end spent its entire time attacking pilgrim pete, 24hr ban whilst investigated for multi.

Pilgrim Pete - jumped on in ATd's hour of need to try and help bring a sense of measured debate (hahaha). Got embroiled in a bitter row with jethro and was also banned for 24 hours.

Overview - lots of massive personalities at play. Too much deceit and huge amounts of double standards on display.
Things will chill here for a day or two until the usual force(s) is back at work.

An unenviable job for the mods, disagree with their action but they were obviously faced with tring weren't they. Difficult decision that was never going to please everyone.

That ok Andy?

I'm disappointed in you, Leigh. I've just handed you a golden opportunity to blame it all on the Trust Board, and you failed to take it. An open goal missed. Must try harder, must do better!! clown
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:19 pm

Yea Man wrote:
For some strange, sad reason i've just read through the last 5 pages on here and I still don't know wtf they were talking about! lol! lol!

There is something vaguely hypnotic about the whole affair. If it is an affair. Could be a tryst.

Jon
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:26 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

That ok Andy?

I'm disappointed in you, Leigh. I've just handed you a golden opportunity to blame it all on the Trust Board, and you failed to take it. An open goal missed. Must try harder, must do better!! clown

Amended to reflect change!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:36 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

That ok Andy?

He still managed a little dig against Gareth which I think was uncalled for.
Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 12 Img_5003

Now Leigh's edited his bloody post, I'm not wasting them tho elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:01 pm

knecht wrote:
Sneinton Green wrote:
i cant beleive ive wasted eight minutes of my life reading this teenage dross Sleep

Yes, someone of your age ought to be tucked up with a cuppa and afternoon tv. Smile Your birthday yesterday, I believe?

drunken

ah if only..

birthday on monday, hot tub tonight
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:02 pm

JonB wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
For some strange, sad reason i've just read through the last 5 pages on here and I still don't know wtf they were talking about! lol! lol!

There is something vaguely hypnotic about the whole affair. If it is an affair. Could be a tryst.

Jon

Not sure about a tryst more like a bunk up!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:57 pm

JonB wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Jon

Jon, when a river is in spate, it has an energy that attracts onlookers... it just is. In today's somewhat dispassionate and controlled society, it is often negatively called rubber necking. In other times, Thomas Hardy made a fortune writing about such stuff ... oh how I remember first rubber necking the fate he had decided for Clym and Tamsin Yeobright's tryst.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 12 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Penz wrote:
JonB wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Jon

Jon, when a river is in spate, it has an energy that attracts onlookers... it just is. In today's somewhat dispassionate and controlled society, it is often negatively called rubber necking. In other times, Thomas Hardy made a fortune writing about such stuff ... oh how I remember first rubber necking the fate he had decided for Clym and Tamsin Yeobright's tryst.

I was just thinking the same, Penz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rickler, have you ever..?   Rickler, have you ever..? - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rickler, have you ever..?
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12