Dingle
Dougie
Mrrapson
Rickler
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage

FAO Rickler - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 13 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:40 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Nigel, no I won't.

laura has done a great job of answering and fair play to her for doing so. Especially the manner in which she has done it.

There are some issues with the information she has cited in her reply which I have queried with SD.

As soon as i get a response I will reply to Laura in a polite manner.

J/ust because the trust have been able to reply doesn't mean they have satisified the queries correctly.

Just enough to prove it to morons like you with no soccial skills.

Some of you on here should be able to realise that sometimes actions speak louder than words, as does inaction. Think about what is missing/hasn't been answered.

Aroggant and insulting. Just admit your wrong. I do hope youll let us all know SD reply, can't wait!!

Noodle!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 13 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:29 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Nigel, no I won't.

laura has done a great job of answering and fair play to her for doing so. Especially the manner in which she has done it.

There are some issues with the information she has cited in her reply which I have queried with SD.

J/ust because the trust have been able to reply doesn't mean they have satisified the queries correctly.

Some of you on here should be able to realise that sometimes actions speak louder than words, as does inaction. Think about what is missing/hasn't been answered.

What did you do in the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 13 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:32 am

Go on Mrrapson, I'll take the bait. What do you think is missing from this response? bom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 13 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:37 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Nigel, no I won't.

Is this the same Leigh Rapson who's on the pasoti thread, complaining that by being compared to a character in a Shakespeare play, he's being abused?

At least that comment was subtle, and said with a fair degree of wit. Any value your argument may have had (which wasn't much, to be fair) is lost when you start chucking comments like these around.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 13 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:51 am

He's been proved wrong, thats proved wrong factually, on each and every point. From Gareth's relationship to Mr Green to the number of candidates needed in an election. No irregularities thrown up or exposed in the whole thread except a lackadaisical approach to the memberships. So with all the big digs queries answered there are small digs to be dealt with. I suspect if you fire enogh barbs one will hit the mark eventually and as a self fulfilling prophesy Mr Rapson will be able to say he was right all along.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 13 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:56 am

I also noted the besmirching of Tim, Gareth and the Green fella's characters did him no favour. Goes against the New 20 Commandments- don't see any ban or warning for Gareth- The new rules are broken already and nothing is done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 13 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:10 am

As an aside it looks to me the next candidate for the skating on thin ice award is Laughter My Ploy for his post in the New PASOTI agreement thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 13 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:12 am

I just wonder who's playing the organ that Mr Rapson's dancing on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 13 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Nigel, no I won't.

Is this the same Leigh Rapson who's on the pasoti thread, complaining that by being compared to a character in a Shakespeare play, he's being abused?

At least that comment was subtle, and said with a fair degree of wit. Any value your argument may have had (which wasn't much, to be fair) is lost when you start chucking comments like these around.

ahaaahahaha thats quite funny
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 13 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:44 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=66728&start=30

You only need read the posts from Hairy J and Thai Green to realise the shenanigans are still going on!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 13 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:55 pm

So thai green is suggesting Leigh has been receiving help which many have suggested (in Leigh's anti-trust stance). If true I just hope these cowards make themselves known soon.I guess its the same people behind Deep Throat/ WIndsor Boy etc.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 13 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:27 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
So thai green is suggesting Leigh has been receiving help which many have suggested (in Leigh's anti-trust stance). If true I just hope these cowards make themselves known soon.I guess its the same people behind Deep Throat/ WIndsor Boy etc.

Thats just it CA, they won't make themselves known because they are cowards.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 13 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:31 pm

It is staggering the way that pm's are fired out by those who will not post, bounce I still can't LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 13 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:46 am

It's extraordinary the lengths people are going to, to make sure certain people can eat their dinner in the board room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 13 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:11 am

Bogsider wrote:
It's extraordinary the lengths people are going to, to make sure certain people can eat their dinner in the board room

Isn't it just!

Just because some characters have gone quiet lately we can guess at those involved, they must be very desperate people indeed to sink as low as the shenanigans that unfold in front of us almost daily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO Rickler
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13