Dougie
Mrrapson
Rickler
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
merseygull

FAO Rickler - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:16 am

Braidie Cole wrote:
Is jock mentally stable ?

I can't find the original, but was about to post "only after three magners"

ATB,J.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:08 am

Mr President wrote:
Will probably get hammered for this but there you go....

Argyle have just stayed up after a horrific period on and off the pitch.

We have optimism for the future for the first time in years.

The ATD Q&A with James Brent was a big success with both James and the posters getting value from it.

For god sake guys. This is an internet forum. Threats to families, name calling. Its all out of order and has to stop.

It is clear that there are breakdowns in relations that will never be restored but that doesn't mean that everything has to be like this. We all support Argyle and that is something that brings all of us together. There is room on the internet for us all to find a niche without the need to constantly attack one another.

Lets post, banter, disagree, agree but bloody hell leave the threats out. Nobody warrants that and involving family is a step too far (I know because it has happened to me).

Please stop.

Lets talk about Argyle......
Chris, completely agree with the name calling, threats etc. One or two on here are doing themselves no favours with the constant bitching on virtually each and every topic just as some of the paranoid Pasoti mods need to loosen the reins a bit if things are to improve.
Looking at it cynically however, it would appear that brushing everything under the carpet and moving on swiftly would suit the Pasoti mods and yourself quite nicely. I genuinely believe your heart, passion and intentions are the best when it comes to Argyle but unfortunately your recent behaviour has left many previous admirers of you sadly disappointed. I refer to the choice you made to completely ignore certain simple questions hoping everything would go away. Were they difficult to answer truthfully? What was the difficulty in providing an IPM address? What was so difficult to answer a straight yes or no when asked if you had ever posted as Windsor Boy or Deep Throat? You state here what a success the Q and A was with James Brent on Wednesday. What is your view on the alleged scandalous email sent by Ian Newell to Rick Cowdery threatening the displeasure of Pasoti if it were allowed to go ahead? What was he afraid of?, surely as you sit together and talk regularly you must have discussed this with him? This is just a few of many questions that could and have been asked. Many cast doubts on an active fan being club president and warned it was an accident waiting to happen. Recent events just confirm those fears, the 2 roles do not go together. By all means be a figurehead president and behave accordingly. I hope and trust the story I read about you dancing on the table in Morecambe singing rude songs about a fellow teams' manager was just fabricated. If however you wish to play an active role in all the various fans'groups, comment on all manner of matters invoving the club and team, post on various internet boards under different names, and associate yourself so closely with someone who has caused so much harm between fans groups with his reprehensible behaviour on the internet then I think it is time to consider stepping down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:34 am

President? My ass!
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:46 am

GOB wrote:
President? My ass!
Idiot?? Yes, yes you are!

The Internet is a massive array of resource and information, gob try looking aroun it mate, might expand you very narrow thought process.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:07 am

lets be frank here. nools a cnut, webbs a ccok, they belong together. pasoti is the bastard son and we are the thousand maniacs
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:10 am

Webb's a cook? I thought he was a posty?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:14 am

Mrrapson wrote:
GOB wrote:
President? My ass!

The Internet is a massive array of resource and information, gob try looking aroun it mate, might expand you very narrow thought process.

If you're going to have a pop then for Gawd sake have a decent one FFS!

Why not do what the rest of your shrinking mob do, create half a dozen user names to do it, you know, like realllllll fans do with reallllllll people! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:14 am

aye, he cooks nools sock
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:26 am

GOB wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
GOB wrote:
President? My ass!

If you're going to have a pop then for Gawd sake have a decent one FFS!

Why not do what the rest of your shrinking mob do, create half a dozen user names to do it, you know, like realllllll fans do with reallllllll people! lol!

Oh really? don't be silly Gob they wouldn't do that would they? unless of course you mean the recent spate of newell posters on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:31 am

Don't knock it, with our ever expanding membership we only have to create a few thousand obsolete users names to be able to claim a car parking space and a title! lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:35 am

This is internet bullying of the worst kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:37 am

seadog wrote:

So whats the best kind? clown
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:04 pm

My legal representatives, Fockitt and Fockitt are looking into that question now and will no doubt contact you dreckly Mr Grumpy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:41 pm

seadog wrote:

All joking aside, it is unfair. Whilst I know there is no love lost between the posters on this site and (in this instance) Chris Webb, there are things being alleged here that are potentially libellous. Nobody can prove anything can they?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:07 pm

I think the existence of multiple user names on multiple sites so multiple posts can be made by one person or member of a clique to press home an agenda is proven now.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:21 pm

and nobody is denying it either. They've had plenty of time.

Cerbs - think you're right to raise the point tho. confused
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:32 pm

Mr President wrote:
Will probably get hammered for this but there you go....

Argyle have just stayed up after a horrific period on and off the pitch.

We have optimism for the future for the first time in years.

The ATD Q&A with James Brent was a big success with both James and the posters getting value from it.

For god sake guys. This is an internet forum. Threats to families, name calling. Its all out of order and has to stop.

It is clear that there are breakdowns in relations that will never be restored but that doesn't mean that everything has to be like this. We all support Argyle and that is something that brings all of us together. There is room on the internet for us all to find a niche without the need to constantly attack one another.

Lets post, banter, disagree, agree but bloody hell leave the threats out. Nobody warrants that and involving family is a step too far (I know because it has happened to me).

Please stop.

Lets talk about Argyle......

Are you threatening me? Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:40 pm

Cook. Pass. Wobb.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Cerbera wrote:
seadog wrote:

All joking aside, it is unfair. Whilst I know there is no love lost between the posters on this site and (in this instance) Chris Webb, there are things being alleged here that are potentially libellous. Nobody can prove anything can they?

You clearly don't know the laws regarding libel.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:14 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Shonbo,

That is from the supporters Direct rules for society boards. The official one, that they have to abide by as well.

They don't have to abide by Supporters Direct rules. They're the Model rules. Not set in stone.

This is from the RULES not model rules of SD regarding board members:

clients.squareeye.net/uploads/sd/documents/board_membership.pdf

I cant post links yet but add in http before.

3 Elected Members
3.1 There will be between 7 and 12 members of the Board elected by Full members of the
organisation. Board Members elected shall serve for three years, unless they are
elected in a by-election in which case they shall serve the remainder of the period of
office of the person they replaced.

and

4. Co-opted members
4.1 Under the rules of the organisation, the Board of Supporters Direct is to have no fewer
than 7 and no more than 18 members. They are drawn from:
4.1.1 Between 7-12 elected members
4.1.2 Between 0-6 co-opted members

and

2.3 The Board’s Chair and other officers are to be appointed annually by the Board at
their first meeting after the AGM. The Chair shall be an elected member of the Board,
or shall carry the support of a majority of elected members of the Board.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=5&p=1159594#p1159594

Well done Laura Starr.

You coudn't have been more wrong could you Mrrapson?

Will you be offering Gareth an apology?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:36 am

Rickler wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Shonbo,

That is from the supporters Direct rules for society boards. The official one, that they have to abide by as well.

They don't have to abide by Supporters Direct rules. They're the Model rules. Not set in stone.

This is from the RULES not model rules of SD regarding board members:

clients.squareeye.net/uploads/sd/documents/board_membership.pdf

I cant post links yet but add in http before.

3 Elected Members
3.1 There will be between 7 and 12 members of the Board elected by Full members of the
organisation. Board Members elected shall serve for three years, unless they are
elected in a by-election in which case they shall serve the remainder of the period of
office of the person they replaced.

and

4. Co-opted members
4.1 Under the rules of the organisation, the Board of Supporters Direct is to have no fewer
than 7 and no more than 18 members. They are drawn from:
4.1.1 Between 7-12 elected members
4.1.2 Between 0-6 co-opted members

and

2.3 The Board’s Chair and other officers are to be appointed annually by the Board at
their first meeting after the AGM. The Chair shall be an elected member of the Board,
or shall carry the support of a majority of elected members of the Board.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=5&p=1159594#p1159594

Well done Laura Starr.

You coudn't have been more wrong could you Mrrapson? Yet again....

And yet again. Odious behavior!

Will you be offering Gareth, the Trust, and the rest of Pasoti an apology?
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:10 am

Nigel, no I won't.

laura has done a great job of answering and fair play to her for doing so. Especially the manner in which she has done it.

There are some issues with the information she has cited in her reply which I have queried with SD.

As soon as i get a response I will reply to Laura in a polite manner.

J/ust because the trust have been able to reply doesn't mean they have satisified the queries correctly.

Just enough to prove it to morons like you with no soccial skills.

Some of you on here should be able to realise that sometimes actions speak louder than words, as does inaction. Think about what is missing/hasn't been answered.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:13 am

Aren't you lucky you don't have to abide by a Pasoti code of conduct with regard to insulting behaviour on here Mrrapson. Morons with no social skills indeed.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:15 am

Mrrapson wrote:
morons like you with no soccial skills.

Quite...

You really are a slob aren't you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO Rickler
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next