Dingle
Dougie
Mrrapson
Rickler
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

FAO Rickler - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Sorry, somebody hacked my account and posted all sorts of shit. Have you read it? My God they must be a mentalist whoever it is lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Top post jock, don't know what the fook your on about with some of it, but your always entertaining unlike the Farm daisy chain gang, who are cracking one off at a secret meeting round da la tarts, while looking for new ways to keep the sheep in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Greenblood79

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:59 pm

feckin hell chaps. This is some thread and i agree with windsor boy on this one. Crossing the line a bit.

Still think windsor boy should answer he questions posed to him though.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Sorry, somebody hacked my account and posted all sorts of shit. Have you read it? My God they must be a mentalist whoever it is lol!

Jock, is Sean going to get the apology he is owed? I believe you are a adecent guy who knows when to do the right thing.

Whoever threatened your family is the lowest of the low and I for one would have reacted in a similar fashion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:10 pm

I stupidly thought Windsor Boy was Mr President, and more so because he evaded the questions put to him. I know believe that Windsor Boy and Dogger were one and the same, so I'm sure Dogger's identity has already been revealed on here if anyone gives a shit any more.

FWIW I believe that Chris Webb is too trusting and has been royally shafted by his so called mates, who would sell their own grannies if it meant they got what they wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Jock, is Sean going to get the apology he is owed? I believe you are a adecent guy who knows when to do the right thing.

Whoever threatened your family is the lowest of the low and I for one would have reacted in a similar fashion.

Ask Sean to contact me and I'll chat with him Leigh. By the way it's 3,892 zlotys as of 5pm today.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:16 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Ask Sean to contact me and I'll chat with him Leigh. By the way it's 3,892 zlotys as of 5pm today.

£756.94 relevance? confused

Will ask him to drop you a pm mr jock.
Back to top Go down
Greenblood79

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:17 pm

Tell ya what though that bunney lad is a tool of the highest order. Mummys special little soldier aint he the little gimp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Greenblood79 wrote:
Tell ya what though that bunney lad is a tool of the highest order. Mummys special little soldier aint he the little gimp

not the biggest tool of all through but close
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:27 pm

I haven't had the strength to read all of the thread but Bintang seems to have come on here looking for trouble and got it.

If they don't want the pi$$ taken they can clear off. Hate the 'bullying' handle. We're all adults and we can all log out.

Jock makes me laugh lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Tringreen wrote:
I haven't had the strength to read all of the thread but Bintang seems to have come on here looking for trouble and got it.

If they don't want the pi$$ taken they can clear off. Hate the 'bullying' handle. We're all adults and we can all log out.

Jock makes me laugh lol!

this has been interesting to read from the start keep it up study lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Right now Leigh. I was given information from someone I trusted, who has been stitched up like a kipper. I want it known that it wasn't Sean threatening me and my family, and naming my sister and mother in a threatening manner. I have a funny feeling Greenman won't post on here under that name again, but it's pretty easy for him to start another account so all this shit will continue.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Keep it within the bounds of decency and legality boys, or I fear you'll end up in the cooler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Being referee between Jock and the Tweenies is an unenviable occupation. I couldn't do it !

Why can't these people moderate themselves. They are grown ups aren't they ?

I think the real problem is that Pasoti has banned virtually every spirited and intelligent poster from their farm and now the poodles have to look elsewhere for the educated w@nkers !

pig jocolor geek lol!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:06 pm

This just has to be the farm controller lol!

He hasn't changed. Pasoti hasn't changed but Webby says 'move on'. Rolling Eyes

Ghost
Post subject: Re: Contact The AdminsPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:31 pm

What a breath of fresh air Micky D is. Talks a lot of sense that man.

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Just to clear up, I am NOT greenman.

I used to post as greentint, but am now PP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Tringreen wrote:
This just has to be the farm controller lol!

He hasn't changed. Pasoti hasn't changed but Webby says 'move on'. Rolling Eyes

Ghost
Post subject: Re: Contact The AdminsPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:31 pm

What a breath of fresh air Micky D is. Talks a lot of sense that man.

It's him, busted again! lol!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:40 pm

Ha, famous at last lol!

I don't know how all these folk who "never look at THAT site" glean all their information.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Jock
That was the most erudite lucid entertaining post on the whole sorry saga. Brilliant cheers
Back to top Go down
Jon L

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:53 pm

I'm pleased to say I have no idea what half of these posts are talking about but boy its an entertaining read!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:54 pm

shonbo wrote:
Jock
That was the most erudite lucid entertaining post on the whole sorry saga. Brilliant cheers

Stop usin yer fancy words, you educated w@nker ! lol!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:17 pm

Tringreen wrote:
shonbo wrote:
Jock

Stop usin yer fancy words, you educated w@nker ! lol!

Just for you Trin, Piss off ya tosser!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:11 am

Braidie Cole wrote:
Is jock mentally stable ?

Why are you looking to flatshare? Depends what your illness is. I'm claustrophobic so I don't mind people with ocd because if they accidentally lock you in a cupboard they never go more than 5 minutes before they have to check they haven't left the towels in a mess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:13 am

Greenjock wrote:
Braidie Cole wrote:
Is jock mentally stable ?

Why are you looking to flatshare? Depends what your illness is. I'm claustrophobic so I don't mind people with ocd because if they accidentally lock you in a cupboard they never go more than 5 minutes before they have to check they haven't left the towels in a mess.

I don't do self harmers though, it's horrible finding dry blood on the butter knife.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:16 am

Gj be fair he's just got cleaned up after having a bl*mkin splashback!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO Rickler   FAO Rickler - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO Rickler
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next