Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.

Go down 
+2
mouldyoldgoat
hairy j
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hairy j

hairy j

Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.   Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:39 am

Hey astispunkmantus, who do you think has scored the best goal so far?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.   Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:52 am

hairy j wrote:
Very mature Hairy, now let's not have any tears or running to the mods if he answers back please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.   Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:51 am

Iggy wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Very mature Hairy, now let's not have any tears or running to the mods if he answers back please.

Don't worry Iggy, I'll just smiley him to death, HAIRY J loves a smiley  Very Happy 

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!   geek 
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.   Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:23 pm

Iggy wrote:
hairy j wrote:

First point, the post by Asti was a dig at Dane (for no reason). Second point, what are you on about? You're a bit quick to jump up and down and cry and point Iggy. Someone woukd think you've gone on the defensive there without even being under attack - a bit paranoid perhaps?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.   Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:37 pm

So a bit quick for you Hairy is about 4 hours to reply?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.   Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:02 pm

It was Iggy's first opportunity for a while to get all huffy. Glad to see you in a thread about the best goal in the World Cup so far defending a mod who's jumped in as I defended Dane from someone derailing a thread. Does that make sense? Probably just me making trouble huh Mouldyoldpants. And Iggy wasn't getting huffy and Asti had every right to post something pointless and it's the usual few......
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.   Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 11:52 pm

What's happened here, has it really kicked off sparked by me saying rvp has scored the best goal so far

New low ????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.   Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:40 pm

hairy j wrote:
It was Iggy's first opportunity for a while to get all huffy. Glad to see you in a thread about the best goal in the World Cup so far defending a mod who's jumped in as I defended Dane from someone derailing a thread. Does that make sense? Probably just me making trouble huh Mouldyoldpants. And Iggy wasn't getting huffy and Asti had every right to post something pointless and it's the usual few......

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Are you for real ? you've been the clear winner of the annual ATD awards(pointless posts category) for 3 years in a row geek 
 cheers Very Happy Smile Cool Laughing Razz Rolling Eyes Wink What a Face Like a Star @ heaven I love you cyclops pirat tongue rabbit bounce Basketball albino popcorn raised eyebrow Sulk lol fishing 
VOTE HAIRY !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.   Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 2:59 pm

hairy j wrote:
No huffines, I was just saying don't go getting bitchy if he answers back, you do have previous and you started it as usual.  Sulk  Sulk 
Let's leave him alone before his dad turns up.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.   Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 4:59 pm

Can a mod clean this up? It's a perfectly legit thread - typical. Asti feckin started it with a dig at Dane - that was what derailed the thread. I predicted your 'not huffy' too - so transparent Iggy. Be a mod and clean the thread instead of picking fights that aren't even there.
I don't go crying to mods either. You however have previous for being a two faced cnut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.   Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:18 pm

hairy j wrote:
Can a mod clean this up? It's a perfectly legit thread - typical. Asti feckin started it with a dig at Dane - that was what derailed the thread. I predicted your 'not huffy' too - so transparent Iggy. Be a mod and clean the thread instead of picking fights that aren't even there.
I don't go crying to mods either. You however have previous for being a two faced cnut.

FCOL listen to yourself hairy, mine was a light hearted jibe at Dane for choosing a United player for goal of the tournament, nothing more sinister than that. Why the need to jump to Dane's defence anyway ? he can stick-up for himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.   Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:13 pm

I shopped at Waitrose today for the first time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.   Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:15 pm

I went to Tesco.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.   Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:19 pm

I hate Tesco.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.   Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:43 pm

I hate people who derail threads and then have the cheek to ask for their own thread to be cleaned up when someone else does the same to them.  laugh 
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.   Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:54 pm

I went to lidls today and bought some wine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.   Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:10 pm

I hate Lidls Laughing
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.   Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:31 pm

I had me toenails cut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.   Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:44 pm

There you go again derailing another thread hairy, the topic was shopping............and toenails.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.   Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 6:52 am

The 'Westboro' own goal on this thread is pretty spectacular...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.   Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:14 am

If you don't want threads de railed Hairy then don't post childish things like "astispunkmamtis" it was posted deliberately to enflame somebody. Sure enough when you have achieved your object the thread then descends into a bitchfest which you then have the feckin neck to moan about. Also right on cue your old man e mails the mod room to complain about it. Can you please tell him from me that I won't get into dialogue with banned posters.
Ps. If you call me a two faced cnut again I will have a vote to have you banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.   Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hairy, Iggy, Asti, Rickler, Yea Man and Mouldy off topic.
Page 1 of 1