Hugh Midde
Earwegoagain
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 1:02 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Elsewhere in  Brexit is great land, the pound has sunk to $1.19, that's its lowest level in almost 40 years

Show me one thing that we are experiencing that isn't happening in the rest of the world post Covid? Covid is a dream for you Luddites.

Do you not understand how exchange rates work?

Yes I do but don't you know why we are experiencing such problems vs the US who have massive reserves of oil whilst ours were given away by the Thatch? Global oil prices are hitting us harder than most because of our island state and the government not giving any fuel duty back whilst the US have some of the lowest fuel prices anywhere. Fook all to do with Brexit.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 1:12 pm

Centre for European Reform puts cost of Brexit tro econmy at £31 billion last year. Reported on ITV, they even mention the vaccine rollout being a benefit of Brexit, despite that claim being absolute bullshit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is Brexit not COVID.

I thought we were going to have an extra £150 million a week to spend on the NHS.

It was on the side of a bus it was
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 1:23 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Shock horror! Deluded remoaner still living in his dream world.

So if we did rejoin the single market, what Brexit benefit would you miss the most?

I'll wait.

The pound, my British passport and the things Ears posted.

I said the single market not the EU, we could have had that version of Brexit. In fact that we were told that Switzerland was a prime example of country thriving outside the EU but that was then...

Of course we'll never have the same advantageous membership that we had before 2016 and a bunch of people decided to believe a proven liar
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 2:09 pm

Apparently he won't go even if he loses a 2nd VONC. Instead he'll claim a mandate from the 14m who voted for him and call an election and deselect any one that voted against him.

Its absolutely mental. He'd lose his own seat. 

I am. Absolutely. Loving. This.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 2:56 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Centre for European Reform puts cost of Brexit tro econmy at £31 billion last year. Reported on ITV, they even mention the vaccine rollout being a benefit of Brexit, despite that claim being absolute bullshit.

I thought we were going to have an extra £150 million a week to spend on the NHS.

It's all a load of bullshit. What Britain is today is what it has become under the EU. We are some kind of shite satellite of Brussels who earns most of it's money in the London square mile, we export as much food as we import and all the money goes to importers/exporters and supermarkets. The other day in Tesco's they see selling Peruvian Asparagus in UK Asparagus season, they had "fresh herbs" from Italy ffs! They are e also selling frozen Pacific Cod ffs! All their frozen Cod, Hake and Haddock is packed in China! It's no wonder the economy is fooked not just the pandemic (how much did it cost to "bail out" all those businesses that didn't need it never mind the criminals that scammed billions, all recorded as "Brexit losses" in your blinkered eyes. The country is on its knees mainly down to mismanagement by successive governments but your "sunlit uplands" of fantastic EU membership is what bought this fine country to it's fooking knees in the first place. The government is still praying on about farming nature whilst we are killing the planet by importing shit food from all over the world, fook everyone else start looking inwards, invest in supplying our own needs, package our own fish, grow our own herbs and vegetables and stop this obsession with buying everything we consume from China and FFS look forward not back.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 3:38 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:

It's all a load of bullshit. What Britain is today is what it has become under the EU. We are some kind of shite satellite of Brussels who earns most of it's money in the London square mile, we export as much food as we import and all the money goes to importers/exporters and supermarkets. The other day in Tesco's they see selling Peruvian Asparagus in UK Asparagus season, they had "fresh herbs" from Italy ffs! They are e also selling frozen Pacific Cod ffs! All their frozen Cod, Hake and Haddock is packed in China! It's no wonder the economy is fooked not just the pandemic (how much did it cost to "bail out" all those businesses that didn't need it never mind the criminals that scammed billions, all recorded as "Brexit losses" in your blinkered eyes. The country is on its knees mainly down to mismanagement by successive governments but your "sunlit uplands" of fantastic EU membership is what bought this fine country to it's fooking knees in the first place. The government is still praying on about farming nature whilst we are killing the planet by importing shit food from all over the world, fook everyone else start looking inwards, invest in supplying our own needs, package our own fish, grow our own herbs and vegetables and stop this obsession with buying everything we consume from China and FFS look forward not back.

If Doris throws the towel in, I think you should stand, Ears. party animal
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 5:17 pm

So apparently the 1922 committee have changed the rules to allow a 2nd vote of no confidence.

So basically the Tories are having a second vote on something because they didn't like the result of the first vote.

How ironic.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 5:22 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
So apparently the 1922 committee have changed the rules to allow a 2nd vote of no confidence.

So basically the Tories are having a second vote on something because they didn't like the result of the first vote.

How ironic.

No they haven't. Ah well that was wasted.

Irrelevant really as he'll probably be gone in a few hours
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 5:25 pm

They are following the will of the remoaners, the eu, bbc, sky and the mirror.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 5:31 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

So if we did rejoin the single market, what Brexit benefit would you miss the most?

I'll wait.

I said the single market not the EU, we could have had that version of Brexit. In fact that we were told that Switzerland was a prime example of country thriving outside the EU but that was then...

Of course we'll never have the same advantageous membership that we had before 2016 and a bunch of people decided to believe a proven liar

The single market is the eu, eu rules and regulated by the eu.

And is the Switzerland you talk about the same one your wonderful fair eu have been bullying for months and have told brussels to go feck themselves?

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 5:46 pm

why do i get the feeling that harve is back on here
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 6:11 pm

Harve isn’t clodagh.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 6:16 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:

It's all a load of bullshit. What Britain is today is what it has become under the EU. We are some kind of shite satellite of Brussels who earns most of it's money in the London square mile, we export as much food as we import and all the money goes to importers/exporters and supermarkets. The other day in Tesco's they were selling Peruvian Asparagus in UK Asparagus season, they had "fresh herbs" from Italy ffs! They are e also selling frozen Pacific Cod ffs! All their frozen Cod, Hake and Haddock is packed in China! It's no wonder the economy is fooked not just the pandemic (how much did it cost to "bail out" all those businesses that didn't need it never mind the criminals that scammed billions, all recorded as "Brexit losses" in your blinkered eyes. The country is on its knees mainly down to mismanagement by successive governments but your "sunlit uplands" of fantastic EU membership is what bought this fine country to it's fooking knees in the first place. The government is still praying on about farming nature whilst we are killing the planet by importing shit food from all over the world, fook everyone else start looking inwards, invest in supplying our own needs, package our own fish, grow our own herbs and vegetables and stop this obsession with buying everything we consume from China and FFS look forward not back.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 6:17 pm

Angry wrote:
why do i get the feeling that harve is back on here

More like that pretentious twerp Franny if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 6:19 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

I'll wait.

The single market is the eu, eu rules and regulated by the eu.

And is the Switzerland you talk about the same one your wonderful fair eu have been bullying for months and have told brussels to go feck themselves?

We all believed a liar lol. None of us can form our own opinions, thick racist gammon faced twats, all according to someone that doesn't understand simple democratic process.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 7:26 pm

People were lied to and the majority would never have voted for brexit if they knew just what a total catastrophic disaster they were inflicting on the country, themselves and their children. They should be given a chance to vote again on re-joining now they know how they were duped by a criminal pathological liar who only saw brexit as his route to number 10. People need to be given the chance to put this right and erase Bozo's disastrous legacy after he himself is very shortly consigned to the garbage skip. I think that will happen and at the very least the UK will be in the single market and customs union sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 8:34 pm

Freathy wrote:
People were lied to and the majority would never have voted for brexit if they knew just what a total catastrophic disaster they were inflicting on the country, themselves and their children. They should be given a chance to vote again on re-joining now they know how they were duped by a criminal pathological liar who only saw brexit as his route to number 10.  People need to be given the chance to put this right and erase Bozo's disastrous legacy after he himself is very shortly consigned to the garbage skip.  I think that will happen and at the very least the UK will be in the single market and customs union sooner rather than later.

majority did and thats democracy in action. You dont get to overturn something just because you didnt agree with it and work to sabotage it like most remoaners do.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 10:10 pm

Sabotage brexit, lol, how would anyone notice?

I hope Doris stays in No 10, after all he was Nigel Farge's choice.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:50 am

The last election was a second referendum, the result was Boris Johnson and Jo Swinson who campaigned for an actual second referendum losing her seat. Freathy and Clodagh are a real small minority now even the thick twat Starmer has realised that now.
Nice to see the Evil snake Gove get the bullet, will Johnson accept the facts and resign today or will he take a leaf from the bitter remainer book and stay to howl at the moon for another six years? It's all comedy gold anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 8:01 am

Got my popcorn and G&T all set up for today
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 9:13 am

It's all going a bit Trumpy innit. Whilst not denying the comedy value yet again we have a rudderless country whilst all those highly paid individuals are sharpenening their best back stabbing knives whilst the country goes to shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 9:17 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
It's all going a bit Trumpy innit. Whilst not denying the comedy value yet again we have a rudderless  country whilst all those highly paid individuals are sharpenening their best back stabbing knives whilst the country goes to shit.

Seems like swords are required to get rid, probably the Ben Wallace statement is the rapier that’s done it
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 9:28 am

He nearly died serving us FFS!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 10:10 am

Going, going........
It all makes perfect sense now, Nigel Farage will become the next Tory leader then Boris will hand him the reigns fully in the Autumn, that's why he wound up his Brexit party, For Nigel, England and St George!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 12:41 pm

For Nige!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party Corruption
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next