Les Miserable
Sir Francis Drake
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 11:02 pm

:Suicide:

popcorn

lol

Banana

popcorn3
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 11:27 pm

drunken
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 11:33 pm

OK. Let's get serious here.

IDS has resigned and specified "indefensible cuts to disability benefits" as the reason. Well good for him if true. Thing is he voted for them and has imposed all sorts of other indignities onto people with illnesses/disabilities and, arguably, has quite a few deaths on his hands to boot.

This isn't about disability benefits at all, is it?

There's a much, much bigger game afoot here. This is Geoffrey Howe v Maggie revisited.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 11:37 pm

Do you own a semi at present?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 11:45 pm

You're a very sad individual.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 11:50 pm

No, I'm a miserable fcuker.

If I ever found myself getting erect over the resignation of a political has been, I'd be sad.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:03 am

Sad enough to make a twatty comment, twice, about it says it all, really.

Pardon me for using this medium for the very reason it was created.

Much less funny than an unfunny knob gag, granted.

Sorry. Two unfunny knob gags.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:11 am

Is it because I mentioned your wang Frank? Is there a problem downstairs?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:14 am

Keep 'em coming. Ooh err phnarr phnarr.

They're making one of us look pretty bloody silly.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:18 am

Did you know IDS had resigned?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:51 am

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:51 am

Last edited by Sir Francis Drake on Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:52 am

Or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 6:15 am

I can't believe IDS has any leadership ambitions, having been there before. I'm happy to take his explanation at face value and think it's a pretty honorable one, the cutting of the welfare bill was totally his baby and IMHO, a totally necessary project. To have his ideals of "one nation" conservatism undermined by simplistic Treasury meddling was finally a step too far for him. A very interesting reference to better off pensioners.

I'm sure he privately things Osborne is pretty incompetent.
Back to top Go down

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 7:07 am

Hilarious. Osborne, Cameron and Smith all fighting over who is the most caring politician of them all.

Nothing to do with the EU referendum of course. Laughing

And, at last, one of the goons publicly admits the Bullingdon club's continuing cuts are not in the country's interests and are purely ideologically driven.
Back to top Go down

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 7:11 am

PS. Like the pie chart Frank. Now that's what I call praaaaper facts. Geddon Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 9:37 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
I can't believe IDS has any leadership ambitions, having been there before. I'm happy to take his explanation at face value and think it's a pretty honorable one, the cutting of the welfare bill was totally his baby and IMHO, a totally necessary project. To have his ideals of "one nation" conservatism undermined by simplistic Treasury meddling was finally a step too far for him. A very interesting reference to better off pensioners.

I'm sure he privately things Osborne is pretty incompetent.

Of course Osborne is incompetent. Callous too  and possibly psychopathic. I've been banging on about how dreadful he is for a long time - you can hardly fail but to have noticed - and it would appear that IDS agrees with me.

On the other hand we know exactly what Osborne thinks of IDS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is all about a long-simmering feud - and at the heart of it is the EU referendum.

It isn't about taking from the weak and poor and giving to the strong and rich: that's what Tories do; it's what they have always done; it is why they exist. Nothing matters more to IDS than Europe. That's what this is about.
Back to top Go down

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 9:52 am

He must be on a promise from Bozza for a top job in a post Brexit cabinet. Either that or he really cares about disabled people...

I think IDS is a Walter Mitty type that has a genuine desire to be seen as social reformer in the MaCmillan tradition. Unfortunately for him he'll be remembered for incompetence as a shadow leader and on delivery of universal credit, which anyone sane wouldn't have touched.
Back to top Go down

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 9:55 am

IDS got his mate out early this morning on Radio4 ...Jenkin.
He reckons the real reason is he has always wanted to make the lot of poor people better and has always wanted to change the welfare system to take people out of poverty. Apparently he's been committed to this dream all his life Laughing jocolor jocolor jocolor Brilliant ! brilliant! (pumps fist in air)
Back to top Go down

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 10:16 am

So much for the Labour party being finished and tearing themselves apart. I've got a full on boner over this Mis. Iff only Hunt would join him with the rest of the feckers. My Sis got her emergency brain tumour op after waiting 3 weeks but only after appearing on Spotlight. These guys don't give a shit about anyone. Hunt and IDS have both spent the last five or six years ignoring the pleas of help from dying, disabled and starving people and continue to treat them inhumanly.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 10:24 am

It doesn't add up as the real reason for IDS quitting but credit to anybody for saying the cuts go too far because it couldn't be more obvious that they do. Let's not forget that IDS is a man who slashed disability benefits & trashed original intent of his own Universal Credit.

So why has there been such a reaction against cuts he has always voted for now? Why the reaction against cutting taxes for the better off now? Has this not been similar in each budget and Autumn Statement since 2010?

The Tories allocated £22 million for extra DWP staff to fight against sick and disabled people at benefit tribunals. Tribunals for which legal aid for sick and disabled people has been cut completely meaning that sick and disabled people who have their benefits denied have to represent themselves in legal battles where the DWP is spending £22 million with the express purpose of defeating them. And that was all DWP, not Treasury, driven policy.

Anybody who thinks IDS quit over worries about disabled people is surely mistaken because we have years of evidence to the contrary.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 10:32 am

Here's IDS's real letter.

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 10:56 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
So much for the Labour party being finished and tearing themselves apart. I've got a full on boner over this Mis. Iff only Hunt would join him with the rest of the feckers. My Sis got her emergency brain tumour op after waiting 3 weeks but only after appearing on Spotlight. These guys don't give a shit about anyone. Hunt and IDS have both spent the last five or six years ignoring the pleas of help from dying, disabled and starving people and continue to treat them inhumanly.

Make sure you do something with it mage, to waste wood at your age is foolhardy.

I originally thought the Tories self imploding during the EU referendum would be a disaster for the out campaign but as time has gone on I'm not so sure. Praaaaaps the Tory Brexiters have played a bit of a blinder because it seems that all this internal kerfuffling is having a more negative effect on Dave, George and their inner cicle who are almost exclusively for remaining as far as I can tell.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 3:17 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
No, I'm a miserable fcuker.

If I ever found myself getting erect over the resignation of a political has been, I'd be sad.

We need a 'like' option.

Franny is a sad feck who has a pork because the Tories are having a bit of a bun fight, he seems to have forgotten that they will have nearly four years to pull themselves together after the referendum and that they only have a terrorist sympathising Commie to beat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tory Party at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party at War   Tory Party at War Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party at War
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next