Earwegoagain
seadog
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Tory Party Corruption  Empty
PostSubject: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 8:24 am

PPE
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 10:13 am

Where's the anger about it though Seadog? Corruption isn't just endemic in the Tory party it runs all the way down through the government, the opposition, the Civil service, the councils, the Devolved powers on a national and at a city level and its been going on for years and years. What's more why isn't Starmer banging on about ? Probably because he cant wait to get a slice of the action and hand out contracts to his mates. Whilst I applaud the GLP for bringing this up their motives are tainted buy the stench of Brexit and that's what they are all about.
We need a revolution and a French style republic IMO but the sad fact is that your average Brit couldn't give a tuppeny one about any of this and if you post threads like this you will get accused of having a chip on your shoulder, be reminded of the horror's of communism and the last resort you'll be told to wait four years and vote for a different corrupt politician.
In Boris's favour at least the £12bn he's wasted on PPE can be clawed back from the EU in the first year when we leave.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 2:49 pm

I am not surprised that you think the reason this is being exposed is to embarrass Leavers and I agree corruption is endemic throughout the UK's political system.

However the difference now is that Doris and his chums are literally doing it in broad daylight, stuffing their pockets with obscene amounts of our cash whilst deliberately leading the country to a huge financial cliff edge.

I hope you are correct, just like I hope climate change deniers, covid deniers and anti vaxxers are also correct, that leaving the EU with Doris in charge is going to save us £12Bn a year.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 5:01 pm

Remainers sue innocent government
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 5:18 pm

That link is to the website of that arch remainer that Harve is always banging on about. QC someone or other.

Not for a minute denying there is rampant corruption throughout the entire political system but this bloke isn't reporting it from a neutral viewpoint.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 7:16 pm

If you look on their page which shows what they are fighting for one is for "Democracy" with the EU flag behind it. They were set up to overturn Brexit and whilst they pretend to support democracy they refuse to accept democracy when it doesn't suit their aims.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 8:16 pm

I admit defeat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 8:56 pm

I’m just surprised that anybody’s surprised!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 6:23 am

Lord Melbury wrote:
That link is to the website of that arch remainer that Harve is always banging on about. QC someone or other.

Not for a minute denying there is rampant corruption throughout the entire political system but this bloke isn't reporting it from a neutral viewpoint.

Jo Maugham QC is completely unmasking the corrupt filth in number 10 Lord  Melbury, As for "banging on" he's the QC that "prosecuted" at the Supreme Court over Johnsons illegal prorogation of Parliament

He's tying Cummings Gove and Johnson up in knots and unsurprisingly is under heavy guard. Neutral viewpoint lol is that some bizarre pop at Brexit..... The guy has closed his "private practice" selling the huge property to finance the litigation enhanced with what now amounts to huge sums of money provided by the public sick of the utter corruption.

He could well be the stalking horse that out of nowhere unseats Johnson from the top
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 6:26 am

Graiser wrote:
I’m just surprised that anybody’s surprised!

Not from my view Graiser but nonetheless its a good point
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 6:38 am

seadog wrote:
I admit defeat.

You might as well with anything that stirs the pot with Ears. Its quite something when I find myself in constant agreement with Rickler
Incapable of reading posts and articles without jabbing the keyboard in a frenzy.

Ears chap. We're finally leaving the EU on December 31st. Nothing short of plague (we got that) earthquakes pestilence tsunami's or acts of God will change that

The "arch remainers" as you call them accepted that long ago. I dont like it and I voted for it but this constant harping on about hidden agendas is simply making you look stupid. We're leaving ok.... put it to bed.

If JM QC had Johnson in the Old Bailey tomorrow on corruption (thats coming) it would still have no effect on us leaving the EU
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 7:17 am

Quite staggering simply beggars belief

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 9:13 am

It is the will of the people.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 9:20 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
seadog wrote:
I admit defeat.

You might as well with anything that stirs the pot with Ears. Its quite something when I find myself in constant agreement with Rickler
Incapable of reading posts and articles without jabbing the keyboard in a frenzy.

Ears chap. We're finally leaving the EU on December 31st. Nothing short of plague (we got that) earthquakes pestilence tsunami's or acts of God will change that

The "arch remainers" as you call them accepted that long ago. I dont like it and I voted for it but this constant harping on about hidden agendas is simply making you look stupid. We're leaving ok.... put it to bed.

If JM QC had Johnson in the Old Bailey tomorrow on corruption (thats coming)  it would still have no effect on us leaving the EU

Jo Smarm is all about Brexit period, did you notice when he became interested in anti corruption and "democracy"? Anyway as I've said before I was banging on about G4S and Serco and corruption on here way before Brexit and you were no where to be seen. What's more you are all barking up the wrong tree despite changing every thread into Brexit we cant do fook all about corruption and most people really don't give a fook either. Changing Boris for any of the present cabinet or even any of your libtard fuckwits will change absolutely nothing.
What's more all your wet dreams about Bojo in chains isn't going to happen, believe it or not these people don't have the same rules applied to them as we do and I'm not even sure that handing contracts to your mates is even illegal it's been going on for years.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 10:20 am

All a bit ironic really as Harve's "oh so righteous" QC is 100% nailed on to be in the pay of the EU or Soros or similar making him the same as the rest of the bent establishment.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 11:16 am

Oh you mean Jolyon Maugham the man who beat a fox trapped in netting to death with a baseball bat.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 11:28 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Oh you mean Jolyon Maugham the man who beat a fox trapped in netting to death with a baseball bat.

Utter cnut. I would like to put that cnut in a net and beat him. Sadistic horrible cnut.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 11:38 am

Don’t get me wrong I’m not a fox hugger but it was doing what wild animals do and looking for food.

Such an upstanding citizen who shortens his name so he can look hip. One of the metropolitan elite described as a remainer lawyer and hero. He even bragged about it on twitter. So surprised harve hasn’t posted it up!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 8:43 pm

Tell me what party, organisation or trade union isn’t corrupt, the whole lot of em are sodding corrupt.
That prick Gordon Brown robbed our pensions, Thatcher wanted to go back to “Victorian values”, yeh where the poor got poorer and the rich said sod em, Thatcher in first year as PM presided over interest rates of 17%, John Major 15% mortgage payments were crippling the ordinary bloke in the street and shafted us with the EU
I was a Labour man through and through until Brown stuffed our pensions, I was a union man until a rail strike in the eighties proved how corrupt the NUR officials were during that strike.
So I’m sorry all this Boris and Starmer nonsense being posted is nothing new, just history being repeated
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 10:47 pm

I am with you Graiser, especially about that cnut Broon.

This current lot are the biggest most brazen thieves ever.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 7:53 am

More corrupt incompetence from the evil mob in charge....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 7:57 am

Just as an illustration that £6.75 Billion would have purchased two brand new Aircraft carriers.....think about that whilst you crunch the numbers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 8:35 am

Is the Morning Star still in publication ? I’d like to have a read of it just to have a balanced view !
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 8:58 am

I'd love to see a proper anti corruption party but this will all die a death after January. I think the good law project is just a minority flash in the pan fad as most people can easily see their real motives.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 10:29 am

FFS! Harve if you are starting to quote that Communist rag how can anybody take you seriously?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party Corruption
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next