Hugh Midde
Earwegoagain
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 8:31 am

I had the chance to live and work in Winnipeg, Canada a few years back, for a company called Bison Transport. Obvs I didn't for various reasons with the health of family members etc, anyway, fluck me, I wish I had fecked off now. I expect many other people had wished I feck off as well Laughing .

This country is broken, and no one knows how to fix it, or has the will to fix it. A controlled demolition of the very fabric of this country is under way. Not long before we actually shit in the streets, owe nothing and be happy. I used to love this country even with all it's faults. Now, I feckin hate what it has become.

UK = a rudderless ship bobbing about in a sea of frothing shite.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 10:42 am

Cheesy-Chips wrote:
I had the chance to live and work in Winnipeg, Canada a few years back, for a company called Bison Transport. Obvs I didn't for various reasons with the health of family members etc, anyway, fluck me, I wish I had fecked off now. I expect many other people had wished I feck off as well Laughing .

This country is broken, and no one knows how to fix it, or has the will to fix it. A controlled demolition of the very fabric of this country is under way. Not long before we actually shit in the streets, owe nothing and be happy. I used to love this country even with all it's faults. Now, I feckin hate what it has become.

UK = a rudderless ship bobbing about in a sea of frothing shite.

With 650 well paid MP's all working against each other and us whilst the hardest work they do is working out who from their own side to stab in the back next whilst voters hang on to the slim thread that Tory boy Starmer will save us all in two years time. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 6:46 pm

Sunak and javid resign i would say its only a matter of time before Boris calls an election and stands down theres no way he will win another election.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 7:06 pm

The UK clearly cannot be a country on its own, the days when it could stand on its own two feet are long gone.  UK needs to be part of something much bigger.  The vile brexit party collapsing tonight with its diabolical 'leader' at long last consigned to the garbage pile cheers cheers this could be the start of the UK's return to the EU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 7:11 pm

Freathy wrote:
The UK clearly cannot be a country on its own, the days when it could stand on its own two feet are long gone.  UK needs to be part of something much bigger.  The vile brexit party collapsing tonight with its diabolical 'leader' at long last consigned to the garbage pile cheers cheers this could be the start of the UK's return to the EU.

Don’t be so naive, what makes you think the EU would want us back and do you really think we’d be welcomed back under the same terms.
Starmer has said no way, it’s not even an argument anymore, we’re out and a fecking good job as far as I’m concerned.
Boris is now a dead man walking, Liz Truss next PM.

Oh and the UK is not a country

Last edited by Graiser on Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 7:12 pm

Freathy wrote:

dont need to be in a corrupt eu to run the country better. Just need a better government and get on with it and for remoaners to get over it and move on.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 7:19 pm

Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Don’t be so naive, what makes you think the EU would want us back and do you really think we’d be welcomed back under the same terms.
Starmer has said no way, it’s not even an argument anymore, we’re out and a fecking job as far as I’m concerned.

Don't be so sure. Do you really believe Starmer when he says no going back? I don't and I'm damn sure he doesn't believe it either. Brexit is a total catastrophic disaster, everyone can see that. And bollocks to the same terms. Who cares? UK needs to look forward not back. If its no rebate and joining the Euro then so be it. Anything is better than the hell that is brexit.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 7:36 pm

Shock horror! Deluded remoaner still living in his dream world.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 7:44 pm

Freathy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Starmer has said no way, it’s not even an argument anymore, we’re out and a fecking job as far as I’m concerned.

Don't be so sure.  Do you really believe Starmer when he says no going back?  I don't and I'm damn sure he doesn't believe it either.  Brexit is a total catastrophic disaster, everyone can see that.  And bollocks to the same terms.  Who cares?  UK needs to look forward not back.  If its no rebate and joining the Euro then so be it.  Anything is better than the hell that is brexit.

Freathy stick to forecasting your better at that !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 7:49 pm

Freathy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Don't be so sure.  Do you really believe Starmer when he says no going back?  I don't and I'm damn sure he doesn't believe it either.  Brexit is a total catastrophic disaster, everyone can see that.  And bollocks to the same terms.  Who cares?  UK needs to look forward not back.  If its no rebate and joining the Euro then so be it.  Anything is better than the hell that is brexit.

I don’t believe any politician, Brexit will not be a disaster and don’t state everyone because you don’t know that, bollox to the same terms, who cares, well I do and and as for looking forward and not back, well that’s what we’re trying to do but the remoaners keep looking back.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 7:54 pm

The shits are deserting the sinking rat.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 9:06 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

So if we did rejoin the single market, what Brexit benefit would you miss the most?

I'll wait.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 9:14 am

Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:

I don’t believe any politician, Brexit will not be a disaster and don’t state everyone because you don’t know that, bollox to the same terms, who cares, well I do and and as for looking forward and not back, well that’s what we’re trying to do but the remoaners keep looking back.

Just admit you're wrong rather than continuing to tie yourself in knots defending your choices and you'll feel a hell of a lot better!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 11:08 am

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

So if we did rejoin the single market, what Brexit benefit would you miss the most?

I'll wait.

Not sending billions of pounds to yet another bunch of corrupt bastards in suits.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 11:13 am

Freathy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Unlike you Starmer realizes that a.majority of voters still want out, even lots of remainers don't want to revisit the damaging infighting that we witnessed over the last six years, there is zero appetite for rejoining the e EU in any form and most intelligent people realize that all the Brexit downsides that you and Dogger keep banging on about are due to Covid and worldwide recession. Starmer has always been a remainer but he has realized the EU is political suicide and for once I agree with him.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 11:16 am

Anyway back on track and get your maxi pack of three ply tissues out because Bojo is finally going! No way can he survive this now, let's look forward to some other corrupt,lying, posh Tory to take over any time soon. The King is dead, LONG LIVE THE KING!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 11:20 am

Freathy and Clodagh are sounding more like Q anon every day, "get ready for the big re-set in January/March/May.....it's happening soon, very soon, probably August...."
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 11:41 am

Elsewhere in Brexit is great land, the pound has sunk to $1.19, that's its lowest level in almost 40 years
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 12:14 pm

Yeh, but after beating off EU competition, we're getting a new £2.5 million drive-through truck wash - 'made in Britain'. So I'm happy.

No more flies on the windscreen. Lovely jubbly.

UTBA.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 12:18 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Anyway back on track and get your maxi pack of three ply tissues out because Bojo is finally going! No way can he survive this now, let's look forward to some other corrupt,lying, posh Tory to take over any time soon. The King is dead, LONG LIVE THE KING!

IF, he goes, and all things point to him being even more arrogant and obnoxious and not going, a self-serving, pocket-lining, corrupt, POS will be replaced with like-for-like. So at the end of the day, it'll be carry on as you were. FFS.

We need to give Wolfie Smith form Tooting a call. I wonder if Reggy Green has his number, he's another commie bastard, with nice daps, I might add. laugh
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 12:21 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

I'll wait.

Not sending billions of pounds to yet another bunch of corrupt bastards in suits.

Getting our Covid vaccination program off to a flying start because we didn't have to follow their rules of buying it as a block after months of arguing.

Not being tied into buying Russian gas and oil with the EU although they ignored all the rules when push came to shove.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 12:22 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Elsewhere in  Brexit is great land, the pound has sunk to $1.19, that's its lowest level in almost 40 years

Show me one thing that we are experiencing that isn't happening in the rest of the world post Covid? Covid is a dream for you Luddites.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 12:56 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Elsewhere in  Brexit is great land, the pound has sunk to $1.19, that's its lowest level in almost 40 years

Show me one thing that we are experiencing that isn't happening in the rest of the world post Covid? Covid is a dream for you Luddites.

Do you not understand how exchange rates work?

Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 12:58 pm

Slowest Growth forecasted in all of G20, except Russia

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But... but...COVID.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 1:02 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

I'll wait.

The pound, my British passport and the things Ears posted.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party Corruption
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next