Lord Melbury
Earwegoagain
seadog
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Melbury

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 7:12 pm

Rumour has it there’s info on him locked up for many years, Can’t remember if it’s 30 or 100 years, courtesy of the PM at the time.
Supposed to concern young boys.
Truly nasty POS, bent as a nine bob note in many ways.
Makes today’s politicians look like rank amateurs in terms of corruption.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 7:47 pm

The gay mafia control Westminster, right, left and centre.

Doris only has 8 ex wives and 15 kids as a smokescreen.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 8:49 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
Rumour has it there’s info on him locked up for many years, Can’t remember if it’s 30 or 100 years, courtesy of the PM at the time.
Supposed to concern young boys.
Truly nasty POS, bent as a nine bob note in many ways.
Makes today’s politicians look like rank amateurs in terms of corruption.

And who was the PM and party in charge at the time?

Blair and labour?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 8:52 pm

Off topic..............
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:06 pm

Sorry.....

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 11:42 am

seadog wrote:
My new Blue passport on its way from France, via Dutch TNT, facking foreigners touching it before me.

As your Blue passport enters British waters it might well pass some of our EU chums doing a spot of recreational fishing. Should you find yourself ploughing through the briny then be sure to give them a friendly wave as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 12:04 pm

Here she is, thank goodness Doris negotiated our 12 mile limit away so we could regain our sovereignty.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 12:53 pm

seadog wrote:
Here she is, thank goodness Doris negotiated our 12 mile limit away so we could regain our sovereignty.

I understand we unequivocally gain "full" control of our waters in Six years. One thing I am uncertain about, and perhaps you can bring me up to date, will Britain still be denied the right to catch and land Blue fin tuna in our own waters while vessels from France and Spain are free to do so? Also, I imagine you would agree with me that the English Channel cod quotas for French and British trawlers are totally unfair as should be sorted out immediately

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 2:37 pm

I heard on Spotlight that the Government are talking about opening up a catch and release sport fishery for Tuna. This would be a massive earner for charter boats and could be used for research and tagging.
I'm pretty sure we were fishing for Tuna from Cornwall and Ireland but the fishery was about two hundred miles SW from here. Not sure if they landed them here I've never seen one in a market.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 6:10 pm

I am sure that commercial fishermen can be relied on to overfish any species they are allowed to.

Just like the Herring, which did for the North Sea Tuna.

Tuna
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 3:01 pm

seadog wrote:
I am sure that commercial fishermen can be relied on to overfish any species they are allowed to.

Just like the Herring, which did for the North Sea Tuna.

Tuna

I did take the trouble to check out over fishing in the North Sea and it seems that herring, plaice and cod may soon face the same plight as that of Mackerel fishing which ceased in the 70's due to overfishing. If cod caught in the channel faces a drastic drop in numbers then the blame lies entirely with the French which has 84% of the cod quota whereas the UK has only 9%. The reality is that despite "owning" these bounteous waters, the French skippers spend more time at sea than their British counterparts which I think is appalling.

I've added two links you and others might consider checking paragraph 4/5 concerning Edward Heath. Also the Dutch trawler Cornelis Vrolijk which our Brixham lads have to contend with.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 3:03 am

Yes Dr Clarke who could possibly have thought that lol

Are these people so stupid not to grasp that every single aspect of this utter fiasco will come out over a 10 year enquiry and will be brutally savage....they must simply be that stupid
The back handers, the bungs, the Lamborghini's and all the rest. Hancocks attitude on Ridge and Marr yesterday was up yours combined with that vile little smirk

This guy was a publican FFS......he was probably running a boozer called the Cock Inn lol...surprise surprise it was.

Insane and utterly corrupt.....from the investigation thats being opened old Hancock may well turn out to be the first that gets his collar felt when someone asks the simple question just why was this pub owner lobbed £30 million

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 8:15 am

Under investigation for burning commercial waste and not having planning permission for a staff car park, I think Hancock is safe don't you agree Labour supporting Doctor Oxford?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 9:42 am

Although Hancock was "nailed on to resign yesterday" he is still in a job and Harves story doesn't even make the top ten on BBC news site.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 3:29 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
....hence why he's known as the Lying Bastard

Shame that Crying or Very sad

He is a remainer that errrrr, tells the truth

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 5:18 am

Way way past a Banana Republic Polly....the stench of corruption is just endemic. I've heard Bolivia is nice Hancock

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 9:02 am

If you can't rely on your friends they're not REAL friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 9:41 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Way way past a Banana Republic Polly....the stench of corruption is just endemic. I've heard Bolivia is nice Hancock

So’s the stench of crap and bullshit
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 9:52 am

Labour would never stoop so low, In March 2006, several men nominated for life peerages by then Prime Minister Tony Blair were rejected by the House of Lords Appointments Commission. It was later revealed they had loaned large amounts of money to the governing Labour Party.

I must have missed ThatTimWalkers article about this at the time.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 10:56 am

We are shite, but look how shite everybody else is.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 3:19 pm

Closer to home, Turns out the rusty statue on the Hoe cost council taxpayers £740,000 Council tax to rise 4.99% as Tudor Evans pleads poverty.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 3:20 pm

seadog wrote:

I get what you say, but Labour always claim to be different, we have no honest politicians.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 5:04 pm

PatDunne wrote:
seadog wrote:

I get what you say, but Labour always claim to be different, we have no honest politicians.

Never had, never will.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 6:23 pm

It doesn't matter if they are honest or not the biggest liars will still get the most votes.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 6:55 pm

It's almost as though most of the electorate are so fookin stupid they can't be trusted to vote the right way. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party Corruption
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next