AstiSpumante
Rickler
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

In the "News" today. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:08 am

seadog wrote:
Dubai World also have the contract to run the new Freeports, like the old failed Freeports but new, they should be fabulous places to work.

I'm sure if we were allowed to man them with cheap foreign Labour they would be marvellous. I am pleased to see the change in you Doggers now you are sticking up for the lowly British worker keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 11:38 am

5p a litre cut at the pumps. LOL

Most garage forecourts got wind of Sunak's plan the day before and increased prices by at least 5p. This was reduced at most garages by 18:00 on the day of Sunak's spring budget. FFS. So we're back to square one. So WTF is 5p off a litre going to do anyway? M5 service stations were still showing £189.9/litre last night. £1.89.9 FFS!

He should have scrapped the NI increase, 50p/litre at the pumps, introduced a windfall tax on these petroleum companies making billions of profit, quit funding this impossible 'net zero' strategy for at least 18 months, fastrack the new oil and gas fields discovered in the North sea, get fracking, etc etc.

Feckoff Sunak you privileged wanker. How he can stand at the despatch box with this puppy eyes and say he knows how people are struggling. WHAT? He's married to one of the richest woman in the world, he's been privileged with the best private education out there and has wanted for nothing his entire fecking life. What a class 1 cuntasaurus.

Meanwhile, it's weapon grade cnuts like me who's seeing their disposable income shrink exponentially because of these clueless, detached, Londonista, metro elite, chattering classes, weapons grade fuckwits. I mean , I've even had to sell one of my Bentley's. Christ on a bike!

Up the revolution. afro
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 1:00 pm

I just filled up the van as I have to travel to Bristol tomorrow, I had a third of a tank in there and it cost £97 to top it off, absolutely insane, I could fly to the south of France for about £20 but a round trip to Bristol will cost about £80.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 2:07 pm

As the Foreign Secretary announces sanctions on 65 Russian oligarchs and businesses fuelling Putin's war machine, the French respond with this....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Will the Dogger now begin to find fault with the money grasping French ? don't hold your breath silent silent silent

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 10:41 pm

As long as they do it in a very specific and limited way who could object?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 11:09 pm

The French always have looked after themselves and sod anybody else is there bottom line
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 10:45 am

Poor old Rishi Sunak is getting quite het up about everyone picking on his wife for being a tax dodging mega wealthy bitch whilst we all see our bills going through the roof. Despite being a non Dom she received £50m of government contracts and paid £30k in UK tax. She must only be declaring a little over a hundred grand despite earning £111m from dividends in daddies company. As he says she hasn't broken any laws what is painfully obvious is that the law needs changing pronto, she can afford to pay forty mill in tax and so she should I mean who can't live on £60m plus a year? Whining spoilt bent bastards the lot of them.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 12:25 pm

Someone wants to explain to him what 'irreversible' means.

Boris Johnson has admitted he 'can't rule out' plunging the UK into a Covid lockdown again in the future, despite only just releasing the nation from two years of crippling on-off restrictions.

The Prime Minister previously promised the route back to normality was 'irreversible', seemingly consigning draconian stay-at-home orders to history.

But the PM has now said it would be 'irresponsible' for the Government not to keep a blanket shutdown in its virus-fighting playbook. He added: 'I’m not going to take any options off the table.'

In an interview with GB News set to be aired tomorrow, Mr Johnson added: 'I want to avoid any such thing ever happening again.'

However, he insisted any decision on bringing back curbs must get the balance right between prioritising public health and saving lives.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 7:02 pm

Covid is over, get on with it.

In other news he has "promised" eight new nuclear power stations in eight years.

Probably disguised as some of the forty new hospitals and built by the 20,000 extra Policemen.

Big Busty Boris Builds Back Better,

Make Massive Moobs.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 7:28 pm

As long as the wealthy don't have to pay for any of it I will be a happy man.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 8:42 pm

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 9:00 am

Poor old Megan Merkin is having a torrid time of it after being called out by Mandelas Grandson, Merkin compared her struggles to Mandelas to which his grandson replied, "how can you compare overturning 60 years of oppression in SA to marrying a white Prince?"
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 1:38 pm

She deserves everything she and her ginge husband gets for always playing the victim.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 2:00 pm

Not sounding good for HM. All the family either there or making their way to Balmoral. As with any family, that usual means only one thing in that the end is near.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaawd bless you Ma'am.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 8:20 am

The disorder in Leicester is a slowly bubbling cauldron of trouble. Giving all the media a real headache because it would appear that racism only involves white people. This is all partition troubles and I think anyone getting involved in them should be deported to Pakistan or India, it all started over a cricket match no doubt the authorities will immediately crack down with banning alcohol in the stands, kettling with police dogs and mounted thugs with Coppers drafted in from all corners of the country.
I wonder why they treat us all so differently?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 10:43 am

Was reading a very interesting story just now about Kanye West and Sharon Osbourne attacking BLM. Kanye or Ye as he now likes to be known caused a stir when he dressed black models in White Lives Matter T shirts at a fashion show to a predictable furore in the media. He says that BLM is a scam, the Police didn't shoot an innocent unarmed black man they shot a career criminal who was trying to arm himself with a policemans gun and he made the point that in the US roughly 7,500 black Americans die by gunfire every year and that doesn't generally come from the Police.
Then Sharon Osbourne enters the fray and asks for her $900,000 donation back because all the BLM directors are living like Kings off all the money being donated, the director or Chairman has just bought himself a $6m mansion off the proceeds. Obviously the looney left have immediately cancelled her but she does have a point imo.
I have always wondered why the football players over here are supporting a movement in the US and making out they have a lot in common with their black brothers overseas whilst I struggle to make the connection?
An interesting debate and Ye was pretty brave to bring it up.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:17 pm

Ye is spot on, cancel culture by Adidas has cost him 2 Billion a year! Elon should let him back on twatter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the "News" today.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7