AstiSpumante
Rickler
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

In the "News" today. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 10:02 am

I am afraid that Trump has shown, it is virtually impossible for a loony right wing party to be too loony or right wing to not be elected.

The Tories will get in again as there is still no credible opposition.

As earwig says an electioneering budget.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 5:23 pm

Labour have missed a massive opportunity in the last couple of years. Instead of just talking sense and pointing out how unbelievably bad the Tories are they have been too busy tearing themselves apart, I mainly blame the Blairites for that as they are more frightened of a left wing government than the FOOKIN Tories are.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 3:51 pm

Proper lol when I read this, it features a picture of Jaywick,

A United States congressional candidate has used a picture of a British seaside village to show what could happen if voters do not back President Trump.
An advert used an image of Jaywick Sands, near Clacton in Essex, to attack Dr Nick Stella's Democrat opponent.
The campaign picture, which showed an unpaved road and rundown homes, said: "Help President Trump keep America on track and thriving."
It has received angry criticism from locals and Tendring District Council.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 11:42 am

News on Twatter saying multiple stabbings at Sony HQ, London in the past hour! Shocked

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 2:49 pm

Two kitchen workers having a tear up and stabbing each other. Lucky they haven't been shot by the met.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 2:50 pm

Taribo West alive and well and living in Ipswich,

A secondary school pupil is being investigated after parents and classmates claimed he was as old as 30.
It is thought he is an asylum seeker who joined Stoke High School, Ipswich, as a new pupil at the start of term.
The school said it had contacted the Home Office in relation to the concerns but it was not prepared to comment further.
Another pupil shared an image on social media with the message: "How's there a 30-year-old man in our maths class?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 3:04 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Two kitchen workers having a tear up and stabbing each other. Lucky they haven't been shot by the met.

laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 5:55 pm

I see the former soviet block woman with unexplained millions and a 15m house in Knightsbridge has been kept in custody again until she explains how she got her wealth. Her husband is doing 15 years.  Just goes to show all these people can be stopped and locked up if the politics suit.
This country is just so corrupt. If we were on friendly terms with Putin, this would never have come up. The global nod and a wink rich are out of control.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 9:21 am

We welcomed money from Terrorists and drug dealers to shore up our GDP because without he dodgy Russian millions it becomes obvious there is feck all industry left in the country.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 9:32 am

Why can't I change my age? LMFAO.

A Dutch "positivity guru" has started a legal battle to legally change his age and boost his dating prospects.
Emile Ratelband, 69, wants to shift his birthday from 11 March 1949 to 11 March 1969, comparing the change to identifying as being transgender.
"We live in a time when you can change your name and change your gender. Why can't I decide my own age?" he said.
A local court in the eastern city of Arnhem is expected to rule on the case within four weeks.
The court is said to be sceptical about the case, believing there is no legal mechanism allowing a person to change their birth date.
But Mr Ratelband argues he feels discriminated against because of his age, and that it was affecting his employment chances and his success rate on the dating app, Tinder.
"When I'm 69, I am limited. If I'm 49, then I can buy a new house, drive a different car. I can take up more work," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 9:42 am

A bridge too far ?
In the old days people just used to lie. Maybe a gender reassignment is the answer as that would give the opportunity not to divulge age at all . Very Happy
Excellent marketing though.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 9:50 am

It cracks me up that he thinks he's going to score lots of fine young booty when they think he's 49? I'm imagining a Trump lookalike. I'm sure the young girls wont notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 8:01 am

I see the big French footy matches have been postponed tomorrow due to the gilets jaunes . Macron is running scared. Serves him right for trying to manufacture inequality still further under the guise of Blairism and fake "green taxes". Blair got away with it here, but this is cap doffing Blighty, not Republican France with a proud revolutionary history. Fascinating.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 8:49 am

The French sure don't like any increase to the carbon or diesel tax (now suspended), maybe they need to be more green, maybe they are climate deniers like Trump?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 9:43 am

beesrus wrote:
I see the big French footy matches have been postponed tomorrow due to the gilets jaunes . Macron is running scared. Serves him right for trying to manufacture inequality still further under the guise of Blairism and fake "green taxes". Blair got away with it here, but this is cap doffing Blighty, not Republican France with a proud revolutionary history. Fascinating.

Didn't see much of their "proud revolutionary history" when those cheating Nazi's went around the back of the Maginot Line....tore the rule book up didn't they.....and Macron was trying to set himself up as Angela Merkel's replacement as King/Queen of Europe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 10:59 am

I'm talking about the people, not their ruling elite and generals, who will always fire on their own if necessary. There's always a Vichy element everywhere.

Vive la republique. Nothing will anger more than hitting the poorest in the pocket, while giving away huge tax breaks to the very very richest 1%. Macron caught red handed trying to accelerate the formation of the under class bottom 25%. He should have been born in Greece 3000 years ago or whenever  Tsk tsk.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 12:47 pm

It's not so much the underclass who are kicking off Bees there are lots of Hauliers, Farmers and just general workers from France but not from Paris. The Parisiens have joined in cos they like a good ruck plus all anarchists and right and left wing nut jobs. This really is about a town/country divide. All the gov bulshit about green taxes is as you say just bullshit but it's really hitting the country dwellers hard because like us in the sticks in Blighty they don't have the luxury of public transport. The guy who I was talking to last night is a Breton landscaper, he was moaning to me five years ago about how they were getting into a really bad police state and he says it's much worse now. I think the petrol issue is the tip of the ice berg.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 10:25 am

Meanwhile, in Germany...

‘We are becoming a joke’: Germans turn on Deutsche Bahn

Cancelled trains and lengthy delays have turned a once-trusted railway system into a source of national shame

It argues that despite a big financial injection in recent years, Germany’s €69 per capita spending in rail infrastructure still lags far behind that of comparable countries such as Britain (€165) and Switzerland (€362).

Thousands of bridges need repairing or even replacing, roads are riddled with potholes, plaster is crumbling from the walls of schools, and there are concerns over an under-equipped military.

The International Monetary Fund accuses successive governments of having spent too much on tax breaks and welfare benefits rather than fixing the country’s crumbling fabric.

Todays Guardian.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 11:08 am

I think all EU countries governments are obsessed with channeling the wealth away from the working classes and into the pockets of banks and big businesses. I haven't been to Germany for years but I was always impressed with their infrastructure and especially their train network put ours in the shade in the eighties. I think that it's obvious where the money is going when you see that we are spending £165 per head on our trains yet most of the time we can't afford to use them. It grates me to pay so much for a service I don't have access to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:18 pm

Never heard of Susanna Dineage, but she's just made the best decision of her life. What on earth made her think of swapping her Discovery channel animal job for ceo of the premier league !? As I'm not in the loop ( that's for you Rickler, so you can follow ) I can only assume it was big pots of gold.
Well done for turning that poison down. Money isn't everything, in fact it's nowhere near everything.
At least now you won't be made to twerk for the old farts and young farts.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:27 pm

beesrus wrote:
Never heard of Susanna Dineage, but she's just made the best decision of her life. What on earth made her think of swapping her Discovery channel animal job for ceo of the premier league !? As I'm not in the loop (that's for you Rickler, so you can follow ) I can only assume it was big pots of gold.
Well done for turning that poison down. Money isn't everything, in fact it's nowhere near everything.
At least now you won't be made to twerk for the old farts and young farts.

Less than 24hrs ago...

beesrus wrote:
cat It's always Rickler that starts the ball rolling. I'm beginning to think he's on a mission to discredit the whole forum

Hypocrite.
Zero self awareness Beezy! Zero.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:51 pm

You still here biting ? I knew you couldn't resist it. LOL
The ball's been rolling all evening since you threw it, you stupid child. You didn't have to, but you did. Consider it a new ball in the morning, there's a good boy.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 2:26 pm

There are some sick people around.

Police in the US state of Arizona have launched a sexual assault investigation amid reports a patient in a vegetative state for a decade gave birth.

The woman is a patient in a clinic run by Hacienda HealthCare near Phoenix.

Hacienda HealthCare gave no details but said it was aware of a "deeply disturbing incident". Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 7:20 pm

Unbelievable we have this sort of scum in our seat of power.
I guess she fits in well with the other 624 :/
Still an MP too. No legal requirement for her to resign.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Surprised SFD isn't on the case with this one . He's normally very quick to highlight MP's misdemeanors.
I wonder why he's chosen to ignore it. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 12:39 pm

Never wanted to see Argo in the premiership anyway! (Click Me)

All thoroughly depressing. What a ball of horse-shit this world is. Is there a reset button?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the "News" today.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next