Lord Melbury
mouldyoldgoat
AstiSpumante
Rickler
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

In the "News" today. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 11:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Junior Doctors beware.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 10:28 am

FFS! Man gets bitten on penis by Python! "It was yanking really hard!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 pm

28 now confirmed dead in Istanbul airport attack. FFS.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:15 pm

Outers foreshore.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:33 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Outers foreshore.

How nice of you to joke about this. Says a lot about you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:08 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Outers foreshore.

I've been linked to a guy that murdered an MP, sort of satirical.
The hypocracy of you guys is staggering, truly staggering. I didn't see you sticking up for me when that inference was made.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:13 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Outers foreshore.

The hypocracy of you guys is staggering, truly staggering. I didn't see you sticking up for me when that inference was made.

You post what you post. Live with it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:20 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Outers foreshore.

You really are an idiot, I'm not taking back anything, it's satire go google it. Wtf do you do in Germany? What skills were they lacking in that they needed you and you're powers of reasoning? If I were you I'd keep out of conversations over there with the Germans if they find out how stupid you are you will never get a visa when we invoke article 50.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:26 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Outers foreshore.

You really are an idiot, I'm not taking back anything, it's satire go google it. Wtf do you do in Germany? What skills were they lacking in that they needed you and you're powers of reasoning? If I were you I'd keep out of conversations over there with the Germans if they find out how stupid you are you will never get a visa when we invoke article 50.

I will need one???? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

As for the Germans, WE get on fine.

As I said... "You post what you post."

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:06 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Outers foreshore.

I believe it was all leavers were tarred with that particular brush at the time.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 9:18 am

Nice(France) wtf No
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 9:40 am

Religion is the root of all evil.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 10:35 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Nice(France) wtf No

Beyond horrific. Strolled along that seafront promenade a few times a couple weeks ago. No
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 9:50 pm

seadog wrote:
Religion is the root of all evil.

Very PC but inaccurate. I don't see any of the congregation of the local Methodist chapel or Hindu temple making headlines for the wrong reasons.
While the Western world avoids the elephant in the room in the name of PC these atrocities will continue.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 10:05 pm

All going off in Turkey now...

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 10:05 pm

The human race isnt gonna last much longer........
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 10:20 pm

Elias wrote:
The human race isnt gonna last much longer........

Geddon Penz!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 10:34 pm

I am definitely not pc, but I do believe that religion, a generic term, is basically a source of evil.
It can be used as an excuse for anything and Islam is doing more than any other at the moment.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 11:08 pm

Mans interpretation of religion is the problem....continually updating it to fit their beliefs.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 11:18 am

This story is interesting. Apparently Theresa Mays Husband and other prominent Tories are investing in medical cannabis even though it's banned to people over here, in particular kids with epilepsy. Also worth noting that the government deem these things so dangerous its even now illegal for scientists in the uk to run tests on any drug included in the WOR on drugs bill (you know the one whereby every illegal drug has become widely available since Reagans time at a cost of a few trillion dollars).

"A Tory MP and drugs minister has been accused of “deception” by a pro-legalization pressure group after it was found her husband has a 45-acre cannabis farm.
The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Vulnerability, Safeguarding and Countering Extremism, Victoria Atkins MP, has come under fire over the revelations about her husband.

Campaign group Clear has revealed how the drugs minister, who fights against calls for the legalization and decriminalization of substances, is married to the managing director of British Sugar, Paul Kenward. One of British Sugar’s undertakings is growing cannabis seedlings for medicine.

Kenward’s company is in partnership with GW Pharmaceuticals, a UK biotech firm, which is developing an experimental treatment called Epidiolex, in order to treat severe forms of childhood epilepsy. However, his wife is strictly against drug use and a process of legalization and regulation in the UK. At least, in Parliament she is."

The amount of double standards is mind blowing, as is the fact that many politicians blow coke like its going out of fashion, they even found crystal meth traces in the bogs at the house of commons! No wonder Brexit is in such a mess, pranging out innit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 11:23 am

Its also interesting that a story has come out in the media about a kid who needs the cannabis oil to contain his epiliepsy. Which I don't have a problem with, its just the placing of the story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 9:14 pm

I'll be following this one. Maybe a fat banker gimme to soothe underlying anger, but it's a start. Lock her up.
I suspect there will be a long grass deal done.

obvious money laundering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 2:45 pm

Mike Ashley buys House of Fraser.
I bet there's a few staff running for the hills in horror. Razz
Just about sums up the state of the High Street and consuming in general.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 9:23 am

Ashley tried in 2015 to buy the company and has shares already in them.....plus shares in other high street retailers as well. Ashley wants to turn them into the "Harrods of the high street"... Shocked

Wants Debenhams as well.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 9:59 am

I saw on the Beeb today that tourism bosses are warning that some places in Cornwall are overflowing with tourists. No shit Sherlock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the "News" today.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next