lawnmowerman
Czarcasm
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Adios, Jimbo - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 5:44 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Not a hallett love in but you need to accept apologists and providers of handshandys, Brent was(is) a cnut, you can't whitewash the bullshit, that he has been involved in directly or indirectly through his version of the s.s.

He's gone he's got number one in the priority seats you wanna go nosh him off every week , you know where to find him .

Lets move on we've got a new manager and a new bs free regime to support,

Indeed.

But as previously stated the fact that a new regime is in place should not exonerate the previous one from inquest.

It's all a little bit like move along nothing to see here. Their crimes will never be forgotten.  

Nor they should be, I don't know enough about them all to get involved

By all mean's now Brents gone the rest should be next to be taken to account,
The crimes of Nool,Webb and brent shouldn't be forgotten or whitewashed or let to slip without consequence.
1 because its deserved and 2 as a warning for the future and 3 so it doesn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 6:17 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Not a hallett love in but you need to accept apologists and providers of handshandys, Brent was(is) a cnut, you can't whitewash the bullshit, that he has been involved in directly or indirectly through his version of the s.s.

He's gone he's got number one in the priority seats you wanna go nosh him off every week , you know where to find him .

Indeed.

But as previously stated the fact that a new regime is in place should not exonerate the previous one from inquest.

It's all a little bit like move along nothing to see here. Their crimes will never be forgotten.  

Problem and the minute with Mr & Mrs Hallett is they seem to be warming to Newell on Twitter nicely. Not saying they'll use him like Brent did but they look like their sleepwalking their way to joining the few hundred people that are apologists for his behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 6:44 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Indeed.

Problem and the minute with Mr & Mrs Hallett is they seem to be warming to Newell on Twitter nicely. Not saying they'll use him like Brent did but they look like their sleepwalking their way to joining the few hundred people that are apologists for his behaviour.

Or perhaps they are just smart enough to humour him?

Knowing full well that the moment they don't, that Nool will turn his wrath and Pasoti on them like a rabid dog. He's done it with everyone else, (except Brent, but give him time) so why wouldn't Nool do it with the Halletts?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 7:06 pm

Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Indeed.

Knowing full well that the moment they don't, that Nool will turn his wrath and Pasoti on them like a rabid dog.  He's done it with everyone else, (except Brent, but give him time) so why wouldn't Nool do it with the Halletts?
Thumbs
You've hit the nail on the head there and are completely right,
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 7:23 pm

Better an unhappy cowboy inside the tent pissing out than than outside the tent pissing in?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 8:00 pm

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

Hallet will know all about Newell and his games over the years and knows what a complete pain on the arse he would be if he didn't humour him.

He won't be in the director's box anymore though he was only ever there as a guest of Brent.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 8:09 pm

Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Indeed.

Knowing full well that the moment they don't, that Nool will turn his wrath and Pasoti on them like a rabid dog.  He's done it with everyone else, (except Brent, but give him time) so why wouldn't Nool do it with the Halletts?

Absolutely get what your saying there Rickler but surely the sensible thing for Mr & Mrs H to do would be to ignore his tweets full stop, ofcourse it didn't help that one of Newell's tweets that Jane Hallett liked was the one where he was slagging The Trust and Andy Symons off.
Real question is do they really know his track record? Because I suspect that they don't.
Another thing I'd be extremely intrigued to know is exactly what they see him as at Argyle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 9:36 am

I think they're just being polite. I would imagine the Halletts view Newell with detached bemusement, with little idea of who he is, other than something connected to James Brent or what he does other than own a supporters forum.

They probably struggle to understand him
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 10:12 am

I bet they both understand the Trust and have been fully briefed on them and Andy Symons, J H liking an anti trust tweet is very bad form especially from Nool. Let's hope the upstairs downstairs shite at HP doesn't continue, I won't hold my breath.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 12:19 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
I think they're just being polite. I would imagine the Halletts view Newell with detached bemusement, with little idea of who he is, other than something connected to James Brent or what he does other than own a supporters forum.  

Supporters forum? I'd say it's more of a personal revenue vehicle that doubled as a propaganda machine for pro Brent and anti trust preaching.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 12:21 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I bet they both understand the Trust and have been fully briefed on them and Andy Symons, J H liking an anti trust tweet is very bad form especially from Nool. Let's hope the upstairs downstairs shite at HP doesn't continue, I won't hold my breath.

I'd be very worried if JH's liking of Nools anti trust/Symons tweet was anything other than naivety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 2:18 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Supporters forum? I'd say it's more of a personal revenue vehicle that doubled as a propaganda machine for pro Brent and anti trust preaching.

Well obviously but I'm not talking about what he is, only how I think the Halletts view him. Which is worth humouring but not getting too close to as he's possibly more trouble than he's worth.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 2:57 pm

Any owner of integrity and worth his salt, if in full knowledge of a devious and divisive arse licker, who has been given the run of the place in return for endless support and bullying of dissidents by his predecessor, would do the right thing and send him back to the hole from whence he came. Pisspotty is no longer the largest forum and is only enjoyed primarily, by dimwitted wannabes.
The farm controller is not exactly Mr Popular at HP either from what I've heard, so exactly what should an owner/chairman be wary of ? He'd probably get a few supporters back from self imposed exile, once the stench of brent and his janner jamboys has left the stadium.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 1:34 am

Hallett should grow a pair then and F#%K nool off
What’s he got to worry from him is other than a few choice words said on pisspotty fatty couldn’t compete financially with far starters with Hallett if you believe what’s being banded about how much wealth his got
Plus he must of made some kind of enemies over the years accumulating said wealth in business so iam sure his not to worried about the plymton pensioner so what could he possibly Do I tell ya F#%K all so show some intent bollox call it what you like come on silent show fatty the door I dare you
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 7:36 am

Needs to be a clean sweep, by Hallett, new season, new manager, (not so new stand) hopefully a new way of doing things. So he needs to make HP Newell free.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:38 am

I think Jane Hallett liking Nools anti trust tweet is more of an indicator of how they view the Trust than Nool. It's quite worrying for me, the Halletts Tbf seem to be the made in the same mould as any other club owners, as successful people they are obviously geared towards looking after their own as we see with the constant fawning over the grandstanders whilst paying very little attention to the concerns of the majority of fans who pay through the nose to queue and be herded like cattle whilst giving the club a much bigger slice of money each week. I'm fecked if I will drag me ageing aching carcass up and down HP every week that I want to watch a game and I'm fecked if I'm going to turn up two hours early as the club have suggested as a solution.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 12:08 am

Wonder if Nool has any of those nails left from the last time he hammered a few into his own tyres?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adios, Jimbo
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9