lawnmowerman
Czarcasm
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
green_genie

green_genie

Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 11:31 pm

Not sure where JB goes from here. He has wasted so much time with Pavilions development that it cannot be delivered for Mayflower 400. This has killed the value of the development land around the Pavilions. Can he find another mug to take the swimming pool and ice rink plot to fund the shed on HHP or will he "retire" to Barnstaple.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 5:21 am

green_genie wrote:
Not sure where JB goes from here. He has wasted so much time with Pavilions development that it cannot be delivered for Mayflower 400. This has killed the value of the development land around the Pavilions. Can he find another mug to take the swimming pool and ice rink plot to fund the shed on HHP or will he "retire" to Barnstaple.

There is clear doubt that he ever intended to do anything frankly. He knew he'd picked up the club for sweet FA knowing full well down the line he'd be able to flog it at a huge profit now duly delivered.
Nasty spiteful fella who has shafted so many businesses over time for non payment and then threatened them with legal eagles if they squeaked.

Remember this was the creature who took Torbay County Council to Court over that Oldway Mansion debacle never imagining the Council would call his bluff with the words we'll see you in court....
How embarrassing to the leech Brent it must have been when his own legal Barrister told him to withdraw because "you cant afford the legal fees when you lose"

Jesus wept what a shyster this guy was
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 5:32 am

Looking at Pasoti the lack of posts over Bent is laughable. Least double here and than some. Clearly more than a few twigged this guy long ago
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 7:07 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
green_genie wrote:

There is clear doubt that he ever intended to do anything frankly. He knew he'd picked up the club for sweet FA knowing full well down the line he'd be able to flog it at a huge profit now duly delivered.
Nasty spiteful fella who has shafted so many businesses over time for non payment and then threatened them with legal eagles if they squeaked.

Remember this was the creature who took Torbay County Council to Court over that Oldway Mansion debacle never imagining the Council would call his bluff with the words we'll see you in court....
How embarrassing to the leech Brent it must have been when his own legal Barrister told him to withdraw because "you cant afford the legal fees when you lose"

Goldberg’s could have represented him

laugh
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 8:14 am

Jethro wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Didn't Brent shamelessly stand by and take money from the Trust to give the facade a lick of paint a couple years back?

Not to mention letting a money lender fund stuff.

Are the adverts for said company still plastered over hp ?

I Know that some of the graffiti still is emblazoned across the murals and possibly the advertising.

Time to remove this filth from the ground once and for all.

its a weird one really, Cause I know it was a shirt sponsor ,
but years ago when an airline sponsoring west ham went tits up, they had a patch over the shirts for one game,

Can understand not wanting to damage the murals, but they should remove the adverts,

But anyway now Brents gone from the boardroom can finally go back to hp for a game,
Be nice to be able to go back , without lining his pockets and money actually being used to help the club,

Yep same, first time I have missed an entire season, will be there next season for the promotion push, now the odious leach has gone. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 9:23 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
green_genie wrote:

Absolutely Spot on.

No intention of doing anything other than carpet bag local assets to squat on them indefinitely, hoovering up local government money which gets swallowed up in "fees" and then blackmailing them with managed decline. His antics n Torbay really were the pits

A total leech.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 9:45 am

akagreengull wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Didn't Brent shamelessly stand by and take money from the Trust to give the facade a lick of paint a couple years back?

I Know that some of the graffiti still is emblazoned across the murals and possibly the advertising.

but years ago when an airline sponsoring west ham went tits up, they had a patch over the shirts for one game,

Can understand not wanting to damage the murals, but they should remove the adverts,

But anyway now Brents gone from the boardroom can finally go back to hp for a game,
Be nice to be able to go back , without lining his pockets and money actually being used to help the club,

Yep same, first time I have missed an entire season, will be there next season for the promotion push, now the odious leach has gone. cheers

You're not alone, myself and a handful of friends I normally attend with have already planned returns to home park now he's gone.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 10:56 am

Been to friendlies and away games if they were close to me Yeovil etc, but not been back to hp to watch a game for a long time.

Almost gave in a couple years ago when I had other plans rained off, but held strong cause of the queue for tickets at the ticket office on the day.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:30 am

Yea Man wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

You're not alone, myself and a handful of friends I normally attend with have already planned returns to home park now he's gone.

Yep I'm back next season not every match but must be 5 years since I attended at home. Now the leech and his daughter have been majestically ejected its time to rightly return. Now I suspect Hallett will move up a gear....
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:46 am

What did Brent have to do with Oldway Mansion out of interest?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:52 am

I will be returning to Argyle his season. Last season was the first time in about 45yrs that I haven't been once although Hallett will have to address several factors like lack of POTD and more importantly proving that if we have to pay £24 per game then at least it will go on the team and not result in a lower than nessecary budget. And whatever anybody says our budget was at least fifty per cent of the reason we got relegated.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:52 am

didn't he also have his fingers in the Civic Centre pie at one point in time ,

Wait answer my own question thnk you wiki

Wiki wrote:
In 2013, plans for the tower to become a hotel were announced, with the Akkeron Group set to purchase the building.However, the purchase did not come to fruition and in 2015, the tower was eventually sold to developers Urban Splash for £1
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:55 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I will be returning to Argyle his season. Last season was the first time in about 45yrs that I haven't been once although Hallett will have to address several factors like lack of POTD and more importantly proving that if we have to pay £24 per game then at least it will go on the team and not result in a lower than nessecary budget. And whatever anybody says our budget was at least fifty per cent of the reason we got relegated.

Yeah thats what put me off , going to the gate thinking could potd there, then being told no go up to the ticket office.

Must be a way of giving someone on a turnstile, A card machine to deal out tickets with if they don't want cash on the gate.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:56 am

Mook wrote:

Old way was owned by Torbay council a lovely old mansion with rolling grounds they couldn't afford the upkeep and it was deteriorating badly. Up steps Brent (was it a £1 sale fee?) with plans to build houses in the grounds for which he had to repair and maintain Oldway which he didn't do. Council then sued him and the Mansion has now reverted back to Torbay now although Brent did manage to build some houses I believe. During his tenure the mansion deteriorated badly. Brent threatened to counter sue the council but they called his bluff. Loads online if you google it.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 12:00 pm

I really like the new ATD page header, reflects the new optimism nicely. cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 12:02 pm

Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Yeah thats what put me off , going to the gate thinking could potd there, then being told no go up to the ticket office.

Must be a way of giving someone on a turnstile, A card machine to deal out tickets with if they don't want cash on the gate.

Just accept cash FFS! When I go out for the day I never take a card with me, I draw out £100 or whatever I think I'll need and use it as and when needed. I hate cards, they are easy to clone or skim, if I take a card I must have a wallet or the card gets scarred up and a wallet is easier to lift than cash in a front pocket in a game or pub. They take cash up at the club shop why not at he turnstile. Is it because ticketing solutions doesn't get their well earned two quid?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 12:08 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Just accept cash FFS! When I go out for the day I never take a card with me, I draw out £100 or whatever I think I'll need and use it as and when needed. I hate cards, they are easy to clone or skim, if I take a card I must have a wallet or the card gets scarred up and a wallet is easier to lift than cash in a front pocket in a game or pub. They take cash up at the club shop why not at he turnstile. Is it because ticketing solutions doesn't get their well earned  two quid?

No idea , never did get an answer to my question and not being a member of the fans trust or whatever its called , can't ask through them.
guess ticketing solutions will also be out of the club as well. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 12:27 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Looking at Pasoti the lack of posts over Bent is laughable. Least double here and than some. Clearly more than a few twigged this guy long ago

Amazing isn't it? Tells a few things about Porkys statistical analysis as well ie it's all bullshit. Firstly we both have four page threads, Nool has halved the amount of posts per page (obvs a very simple explanation he wants it to appear as there are more people using the forum than actually are) last I looked we had 91 replies and he had 43 böth on the same four pages. We have about 700 members whilst Nool and the gang have about 770,000. Really is like hes a complete and utter liar, he's killed his forum and will have to start digging into his own pockets soon to help the "good causes".
Have you also noticed a general theme of the sycophants being slightly concerned with Halletts large share holding whilst while Brent was majority shareholder it raised no concerns EVEN WHEN HE WAS BLATANTLY ASSETT STRIPPING THE CLUB FOR HIS OWN GAIN?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 12:37 pm

akagreengull wrote:

I've fecked up. Independence is spelt incorrectly Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Will rectify this savo. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 1:09 pm

akagreengull wrote:

Shame they cannot spell it correctly then..... Sad .
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 1:17 pm

zyph wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Shame they cannot spell it correctly then..... Sad .

POI did say he would rectify it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 1:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Possible price tag of £6.6 million and I think a figure of about £10 million for another part of the land.
Oldway mansion was supposedly purchased for £500,000 when valued at least £1 million. There were plans for a major housing estate in the grounds surrounding the mansion but I don't think anything was built, hence the locals campain for the council to re-purchase it. Especially when they discovered what a shyster he is.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 2:10 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Mook wrote:

Old way was owned by Torbay council a lovely old mansion with rolling grounds they couldn't afford the upkeep and it was deteriorating badly. Up steps Brent (was it a £1 sale fee?) with plans to build houses in the grounds for which he had to repair and maintain Oldway which he didn't do. Council then sued him and the Mansion has now reverted back to Torbay now although Brent did manage to build some houses I believe. During his tenure the mansion deteriorated badly. Brent threatened to counter sue the council but they called his bluff. Loads online if you google it.

Cheers. I go there quite a bit with the kids and I had no idea ol' Brenty had been involved. There are no houses there that I can see and its literally falling apart inside.
Geddon Jim!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 4:06 pm

The Pavillions is Brent's masterpiece mug off of the council tax payers of Plymouth, personally won't go near the place a) because it is a completely shit venue, b) the shyster still has some part of it.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 4:08 pm

akagreengull wrote:
The Pavillions is Brent's masterpiece mug off of the council tax payers of Plymouth, personally won't go near the place a) because it is a completely shit venue, b) the shyster still has some part of it.

Went to see a band there 4 years ago, dread to think what kind of a shithole it is in there now, was bad then,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adios, Jimbo
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next