Czarcasm
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 10:14 am

zyph wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Sometimes there are issues that arise on this forum, that require moderating this was one of them, time to move on and support a Brent free Argo.
I usually agree with most of what you say aka, however caving in to pressure from a phoney troll who has not set foot in Homepark for thirty six years should never happen, he could delete his account and leave if he feels that strongly but we both know sadly he wont.

I think this topic is getting very personalised Suffers, which sometimes happens on forums like ATD, one of those situations I guess where the mods will get criticism for whatever they do. I notice that both Zyph and Gaffer are liking my comment, about moving on, they seem to think I am supporting them - well I don't. I am on record as stating I think they are both Brent apologists which they deny. Point I am making is that Brent (absolutely loathe the guy) has gone, move on, and hopefully see a more positive Argo situation. I think too many people on here pay too much attention to the garbage that PASHITTI churn out, personally couldn't give a feck what that odious oaf Newell says, more interested that he is still involved in the Argo set up.
Cheers All. cheers

Some truth in that.....and I've said before that you all comment too much on pasoti ....what they are doing...what they are saying....just playing into their hands all the time....just forget them and for goodness sake forget James Brent....it is if your all angry that the aunt sally has left the shooting range and you don't know who to hit out at next.

Well it better not be Simon Hallett.....that man is a true fan....who has done well in the USA and is willing to fund PAFC in his own way....my worry about him is that he might let his heart govern his head....he only has so much cash to play with.....he was a breath of fresh air to talk to at the PASALB meeting....he was dead keen and introduced himself to all and sundry...with out any side to him....we are lucky to have him....leave him alone.

Aka....I would be very disappointed with you if ever you supported me....we're chalk and cheese....we have different value systems.

Too early I would say too get into a complete Hallett love in - let's see how he backs the manager, and the fans in terms of value for money. I don't know what your value systems are Zyph and I don't frankly care, but ATD will be more interesting for being a broad church. geek
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 10:15 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Sometimes there are issues that arise on this forum, that require moderating this was one of them, time to move on and support a Brent free Argo.
I usually agree with most of what you say aka, however caving in to pressure from a phoney troll who has not set foot in Homepark for thirty six years should never happen, he could delete his account and leave if he feels that strongly but we both know sadly he wont.

I think this topic is getting very personalised Suffers, which sometimes happens on forums like ATD, one of those situations I guess where the mods will get criticism for whatever they do. I notice that both Zyph and Gaffer are liking my comment, about moving on, they seem to think I am supporting them - well I don't. I am on record as stating I think they are both Brent apologists which they deny. Point I am making is that Brent (absolutely loathe the guy) has gone, move on, and hopefully see a more positive Argo situation. I think too many people on here pay too much attention to the garbage that PASHITTI churn out, personally couldn't give a feck what that odious oaf Newell says, more interested that he is still involved in the Argo set up.
Cheers All. cheers
You mods do a hard job very well aka, there is no complaint from me normally and i accept its a no win situation for you bheys, so we will agree to differ on this one mate. But i agree a Brent free future can only be a good thing! cheers cheers cheers

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 10:20 am

Graiser wrote:
Like him or not Brent could have the ammunition to attempt to take this website down for posting that picture.
Not only that but as POI mentions in his apology, to liken Brent to a Nazi war criminal is a step too far, so to all those posters who’ve been waxing lyrical about it need to take a hard look at yourselves.
Brent’s gone now and no doubt in the future the gun turret will swivel and be aimed in Hallett’s direction.

Absolute cobblecock mate. No one can take the site down, Brent could under the new laws that apply to forums ask for the offending post to be removed but it remains the responsibility of the indivividual making such posts to do so. if they refuse it could be taken further against that individual not the forum as a whole. Anyway it's gone so nay bother.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 10:29 am

Were the Nazis really that bad?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 10:35 am

Graiser. We get it that you Lilly and Zyph are avid Brentophiles, but to suggest he has the ammunition to take this site down is bordering on deranged.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 10:36 am

[quote="zyph"]
akagreengull wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Cheers All. cheers

Some truth in that.....and I've said before that you all comment too much on pasoti ....what they are doing...what they are saying....just playing into their hands all the time....just forget them and for goodness sake forget James Brent....it is if your all angry that the aunt sally has left the shooting range and you don't know who to hit out at next.
Well it better not be Simon Hallett.....

I am one of the worst, or best depending on your allegiances, for slagging Newell and PASOTI. There is a really good reason for that. Firstly I was banned for having an opinion about Brent as was anybody else was therefore skewing the whole debate over Brent to make it look like he was universally adored, why should I not point that out here and anywhere else. Add to that the fact that Nool not only stored all my personal info from Pasoti on his personal pc he then looked up my name address and phone number and accidentally published the results to all and sundry to see. Once the fending stuff was hidden I was then branded as a freak and a liar. If you pick a fight with me it will go on until you either apologise or having the guts to face up to me like a man. You can like it or lump it Nool is a bully and he has picked on the wrong bloke.
As for your Simon Hallett comment it speaks volumes about you and also shows how easy it is to dupe most people by shaking their hands and looking into their eyes, lmfao whe have we heard that before? Yes Hallett needs to be judged on his actions but what if now he's clear of Brent how do you know yea not going to fill the corners of the ground with dentists and schools and asset strip the rest of the ground? You don't and until he acts on anything I'd treat him with that same scrutiny that any other owner of the club should receive. You are the one with the ATD problem if yöu don't
I've it shuffle off to Pbay where you can join in the servility and be polite to the site owner who treats you like a Cnut. Geddon.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 10:39 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Were the Nazis really that bad?

Anyway the Nazis are long gone so there fore should never, ever be mentioned again, why is everybody so obsessed with them?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 10:46 am

Don't mention ze vor var.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 10:51 am

Talk about mountains out of molehills.

POI did a funny mock up without realising it was what it was, he apologised and it was removed. Job done.

The snowflake brigade are out in force though once again and have to take it to the extreme.  ATD won't be prosecuted or removed at all. People have been trying for years to shut this place down and it's still here alive and kicking and pissing people off every day.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 11:04 am

Hallett out. Is that allowed?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 11:09 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
zyph wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Cheers All. cheers

I am one of the worst, or best depending on your allegiances, for slagging Newell and PASOTI. There is a really good reason for that. Firstly I was banned for having an opinion about Brent as was anybody else was therefore skewing the whole debate over Brent to make it look like he was universally adored, why should I not point that out here and anywhere else. Add to that the fact that Nool not only stored all my personal info from Pasoti on his personal pc he then looked up my name address and phone number and accidentally published the results to all and sundry to see. Once the fending stuff was hidden I was then branded as a freak and a liar. If you pick a fight with me it will go on until you either apologise or having the guts to face up to me like a man. You can like it or lump it Nool is a bully and he has picked on the wrong bloke.
As for your Simon Hallett comment it speaks volumes about you and also shows how easy it is to dupe most people by shaking their hands and looking into their eyes, lmfao whe have we heard that before? Yes Hallett needs to be judged on his actions but what if now he's clear of Brent how do you know yea not going to fill the corners of the ground with dentists and schools and asset strip the rest of the ground? You don't and until he acts on anything I'd treat him with that same scrutiny that any other owner of the club should receive. You are the one with the ATD problem if yöu don't
I've it shuffle off to Pbay where you can join in the servility and be polite to the site owner who treats you like a Cnut. Geddon.

Simon Hallett has done some pretty good actions at the moment......even though I've looked into his eyes and shook his hand.....I've been around a few years now and you could say I've always been a half empty glass man and far too pessimistic at times....so at the moment Hallett is doing a good job.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 11:11 am

Mind those ankles Zippy, that was a hell of a swerve there. As for Hallett one of his "actions" is a relegation, not that I'll judge him for that I'll just blame Adams like everybody else does.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 11:14 am

Earwegoagain wrote:

Only if you have facts to back up such a statement.....
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 11:15 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Mind those ankles Zippy, that was a hell of a swerve there. As for Hallett one of his "actions" is a relegation, not that I'll judge him for that I'll just blame Adams like everybody else does.

To old to do swerves anymore.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 11:32 am

Zyph! Trying to get respect for your beloved Jimmy on here is like trying to sell Cerbs an adult wife. It just won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 11:34 am

Bob Crow wrote:
Zyph! Trying to get respect for your beloved Jimmy on here is like trying to sell Cerbs an adult wife. It just won't happen.

laugh lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 11:43 am

zyph wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Why do I need facts to post a point of view? This is a forum a place for discussion that welcomes points of view. Whether you approve or not has fook all to do with anything. Your wish for controlled discussion is one of the reasons we were saddled with Brent for so long. You're not a mod you are just someone who wishes you were. Post opinions or STFU.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 11:46 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
zyph wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Why do I need facts to post a point of view? This is a forum a place for discussion that welcomes points of view. Whether you approve or not has fook all to do with anything. Your wish for controlled discussion is one of the reasons we were saddled with Brent for so long. You're not a mod you are just someone who wishes you were. Post opinions or STFU.

Good Post
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 11:50 am

zyph wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
zyph wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Cheers All. cheers

Simon Hallett has done some pretty good actions at the moment......even though I've looked into his eyes and shook his hand.....I've been around a few years now and you could say I've always been a half empty glass man and far too pessimistic at times....so at the moment Hallett is doing a good job.
lol! lol! lol! lol! I wont mention that argyle got relegated just a month ago under Supersonic Si then? no wonder you arsekissed Jimmy for years.and enjoyed it. sunny
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 1:37 pm

Dear old Jimmy is still trying to pitch his pipe dream today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 1:51 pm

My American cousins are coming to Plymouth for the Mayflower celebrations. They can't decide where to stay - the luxury brand-new boutique hotel by the Western Gateway of Central Park or the historical one at Oldway Mansion in Paignton. Can anyone help with contact numbers for these please?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 1:54 pm

Dingle wrote:
My American cousins are coming to Plymouth for the Mayflower celebrations.  They can't decide where to stay - the luxury brand-new boutique hotel by the Western Gateway of Central Park or the historical one at Oldway Mansion in Paignton.  Can anyone help with contact numbers for these please?

If their stuck for tshirts and hoodies whilst here then they can always head to Saltrock. Oh wait a minute, maybe not laugh
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 3:09 pm

Dingle wrote:
My American cousins are coming to Plymouth for the Mayflower celebrations.  They can't decide where to stay - the luxury brand-new boutique hotel by the Western Gateway of Central Park or the historical one at Oldway Mansion in Paignton.  Can anyone help with contact numbers for these please?

laugh
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 4:11 pm

Not a hallett love in but you need to accept apologists and providers of handshandys, Brent was(is) a cnut, you can't whitewash the bullshit, that he has been involved in directly or indirectly through his version of the s.s.

He's gone he's got number one in the priority seats you wanna go nosh him off every week , you know where to find him .

Lets move on we've got a new manager and a new bs free regime to support,
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 4:24 pm

Jethro wrote:
Not a hallett love in but you need to accept apologists and providers of handshandys, Brent was(is) a cnut, you can't whitewash the bullshit, that he has been involved in directly or indirectly through his version of the s.s.

He's gone he's got number one in the priority seats you wanna go nosh him off every week , you know where to find him .

Lets move on we've got a new manager and a new bs free regime to support,

Indeed.

But as previously stated the fact that a new regime is in place should not exonerate the previous one from inquest.

It's all a little bit like move along nothing to see here. Their crimes will never be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adios, Jimbo
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next