The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Adios, Jimbo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 4585
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 6:43 am

RegGreen wrote:
At end of the day as far as I concerned Brent is a piece of shit ..and should be on trial preferably by the city of London police fraud squad on the strength of that pavilions deal and geezer who advised the council to do the deal suddenly gets a job at akkeron stinks to high heaven you ask me

Nailed it there Reg....there are very real reasons Argyles accounts have been abbreviated for such a long time. He had already mastered the art of deception by the time he had pulled his emergency parachute routine out of Citibank. Argyles terminally dim witted followers were putty in his hands in comparison. Witness hare brained schemes for 8 years none of which came to fruition when it involved his own dosh

Dont be surprised when next time they're published in full and the financial losses suddenly are in the distant pass now the cash cow has gone for Lord Akkeron
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 9792
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 80

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 7:43 am

seadog wrote:
zyph wrote:
seadog wrote:
Girls, can we play nicely please.


I asked a question of the keyholders seadog......the above is too flippant to be an answer for such an important issue.....is comparing James Brent on the same level as a Nazi war crime trial...acceptable ?

Sorry Zyph, I was just asking the more aggressive posters to rein in the abuse.

I do not think JB is similar to a Nazi and I know that POI doesn't either. It is just humour, I don't think it is that funny either.



It wasn't even humour seadog....just leaves a nasty taste in the mouth.....and leaves this website vulnerable.....at least now common sense has prevailed.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 4585
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 7:48 am

zyph wrote:
seadog wrote:
zyph wrote:
seadog wrote:
Girls, can we play nicely please.


I asked a question of the keyholders seadog......the above is too flippant to be an answer for such an important issue.....is comparing James Brent on the same level as a Nazi war crime trial...acceptable ?

Sorry Zyph, I was just asking the more aggressive posters to rein in the abuse.

I do not think JB is similar to a Nazi and I know that POI doesn't either. It is just humour, I don't think it is that funny either.



It wasn't even humour seadog....just leaves a nasty taste in the mouth.....and leaves this website vulnerable.....at least now common sense has prevailed.

Well Brent can always contact Ray Toms to discuss litigation.....pair made in heaven if he can be found Ayia Napa is favourite
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 5147
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 8:30 am

It was a humorous post, wether it was funny or not it was an attempt at humour an in my opinion shoujd have remained.
Zyph/princecock, and the odious Gaffer used phoney outrage as a cover to attack ATD and its posters it what they do and they have always done. Zyph princecock posts on nools forum knowing that he sent a dying fan white feathers for cowardice has he ever brought the matter up with the forum master? no thought not.
If Gaffer and the troll were really outraged why are they still here?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 5278
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 8:31 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
The picture was an attempt to make a poster's feelings about Brent known.

The picture 'touch up' was a mistake.

POI has apologised for his work.

It is now gone.

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 5147
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 8:35 am

akagreengull wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
The picture was an attempt to make a poster's feelings about Brent known.

The picture 'touch up' was a mistake.

POI has apologised for his work.

It is now gone.

Thumbs
He had nothing to apologise for. its a free speech democratic forum and should never give in to the likes of Gaffer and the Troll.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 5278
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 8:50 am

Sometimes there are issues that arise on this forum, that require moderating this was one of them, time to move on and support a Brent free Argo.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 9792
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 80

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 8:52 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
The picture was an attempt to make a poster's feelings about Brent known.

The picture 'touch up' was a mistake.

POI has apologised for his work.

It is now gone.

Thumbs
He had nothing to apologise for. its a free speech democratic forum and should never give in to the likes of Gaffer and the Troll.


There is a decency level to maintain with free speech....or you'll find that your on the same playing field as the....Third Reich....and from there it's a slippery slope into oblivion....which in the end sent millions into the gas chambers in their case.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1203
Join date : 2016-02-18

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 8:52 am

Reading my signature is enough to sum up PASOTI and yet zippy is happy enough to post away on the farm without raising issues with its owners.

Zyph and the Graiser have had done nothing but whinge like little bitches about everything ATD since it’s inception, and yet they remain.

Kind of proves something don’t it.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 9792
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 80

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 8:54 am

akagreengull wrote:
Sometimes there are issues that arise on this forum, that require moderating this was one of them, time to move on and support a Brent free Argo.


Wow....that was well said.... Good Post
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 2277
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 69
Location : Plymouth

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 8:55 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
It was a humorous post, wether it was funny or not it was an attempt at humour an in my opinion shoujd have remained.
Zyph/princecock, and the odious Gaffer used phoney outrage as a cover to attack ATD and its posters it what they do and they have always done. Zyph princecock posts on nools forum knowing that he sent a dying fan white feathers for cowardice has he ever brought the matter up with the forum master? no thought not.
If Gaffer and the troll were really outraged why are they still here?

I know it’s a bit difficult for you to understand but if you really think that was an attempt at humour by associating Brent with the Nazis, you remember them, those people who murdered millions of Jews, do you remember them ?then I feel sorry for you as your plainly lacking something.
As for attacking ATD, are you really that stupid, my other motivation for my commenting as I did was actually to protect ATD from the potential risk of prosecution if that picture ever found its way onto the internet.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 5147
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 8:56 am

akagreengull wrote:
Sometimes there are issues that arise on this forum, that require moderating this was one of them, time to move on and support a Brent free Argo.
I usually agree with most of what you say aka, however caving in to pressure from a phoney troll who has not set foot in Homepark for thirty six years should never happen, he could delete his account and leave if he feels that strongly but we both know sadly he wont.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 9792
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 80

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 8:58 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Reading my signature is enough to sum up PASOTI and yet zippy is happy enough to post away on the farm without raising issues with its owners.

Zyph and the Graiser have had done nothing but whinge like little bitches about everything ATD since it’s inception, and yet they remain.

Kind of proves something don’t it.


You obviously don't check what I've said at times on pasoti......I have got under the skin of the site owner.....and he has something in common with you.....he also has suggested that I clear off.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 2277
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 69
Location : Plymouth

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 8:58 am

akagreengull wrote:
Sometimes there are issues that arise on this forum, that require moderating this was one of them, time to move on and support a Brent free Argo.

I’ll drink to that
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1203
Join date : 2016-02-18

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 8:59 am

Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
It was a humorous post, wether it was funny or not it was an attempt at humour an in my opinion shoujd have remained.
Zyph/princecock, and the odious Gaffer used phoney outrage as a cover to attack ATD and its posters it what they do and they have always done. Zyph princecock posts on nools forum knowing that he sent a dying fan white feathers for cowardice has he ever brought the matter up with the forum master? no thought not.
If Gaffer and the troll were really outraged why are they still here?

I know it’s a bit difficult for you to understand but if you really think that was an attempt at humour by associating Brent with the Nazis, you remember them, those people who murdered millions of Jews, do you remember them ?then I feel sorry for you as your plainly lacking something.
As for attacking ATD, are you really that stupid, my other motivation for my commenting as I did was actually to protect ATD from the potential risk of prosecution if that picture ever found its way onto the internet.


Protecting ATD from prosecution lol!

How many mock up pictures have been done to date involving Bent?!
How many prosecutions?!

Don’t talk crap
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 5147
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 9:01 am

Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
It was a humorous post, wether it was funny or not it was an attempt at humour an in my opinion shoujd have remained.
Zyph/princecock, and the odious Gaffer used phoney outrage as a cover to attack ATD and its posters it what they do and they have always done. Zyph princecock posts on nools forum knowing that he sent a dying fan white feathers for cowardice has he ever brought the matter up with the forum master? no thought not.
If Gaffer and the troll were really outraged why are they still here?

I know it’s a bit difficult for you to understand but if you really think that was an attempt at humour by associating Brent with the Nazis, you remember them, those people who murdered millions of Jews, do you remember them ?then I feel sorry for you as your plainly lacking something.
As for attacking ATD, are you really that stupid, my other motivation for my commenting as I did was actually to protect ATD from the potential risk of prosecution if that picture ever found its way onto the internet.
I understand you perfectly well, it was an attempt at humour though was not funny to me but never the less humour all the same.
I dont need a lecture from you about anything mush, and as for protecting ATD, dont make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1203
Join date : 2016-02-18

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 9:04 am

zyph wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Reading my signature is enough to sum up PASOTI and yet zippy is happy enough to post away on the farm without raising issues with its owners.

Zyph and the Graiser have had done nothing but whinge like little bitches about everything ATD since it’s inception, and yet they remain.

Kind of proves something don’t it.


You obviously don't check what I've said at times on pasoti......I have got under the skin of the site owner.....and he has something in common with you.....he also has suggested that I clear off.


I hardly check PASOTI, and as for yourself despite knowing that you use that website I don’t know your username so how on earth could I know what drivel you post.

So you’ve got under the skin of newell, can’t be that bad if your not banned. As are 98 per cent of us on here.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 2277
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 69
Location : Plymouth

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 9:05 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
It was a humorous post, wether it was funny or not it was an attempt at humour an in my opinion shoujd have remained.
Zyph/princecock, and the odious Gaffer used phoney outrage as a cover to attack ATD and its posters it what they do and they have always done. Zyph princecock posts on nools forum knowing that he sent a dying fan white feathers for cowardice has he ever brought the matter up with the forum master? no thought not.
If Gaffer and the troll were really outraged why are they still here?

I know it’s a bit difficult for you to understand but if you really think that was an attempt at humour by associating Brent with the Nazis, you remember them, those people who murdered millions of Jews, do you remember them ?then I feel sorry for you as your plainly lacking something.
As for attacking ATD, are you really that stupid, my other motivation for my commenting as I did was actually to protect ATD from the potential risk of prosecution if that picture ever found its way onto the internet.
I understand you perfectly well, it was an attempt at humour though was not funny to me but never the less humour all the same.
I dont need a lecture from you about anything mush, and as for protecting ATD, dont make me laugh.

So you didn’t find it funny, so the 5 lol’s on page 5 from you were actually registering your disgust was it ?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 9792
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 80

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 9:08 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Sometimes there are issues that arise on this forum, that require moderating this was one of them, time to move on and support a Brent free Argo.
I usually agree with most of what you say aka, however caving in to pressure from a phoney troll who has not set foot in Homepark for thirty six years should never happen, he could delete his account and leave if he feels that strongly but we both know sadly he wont.


36 years....and where did you find that little factoid from....mmm... now that would be 1983.....no that is a porky 68 that you've told there.....you'll need to wash your mouth out with carbolic over that....your well over 30 years out.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 5147
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 9:14 am

Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
It was a humorous post, wether it was funny or not it was an attempt at humour an in my opinion shoujd have remained.
Zyph/princecock, and the odious Gaffer used phoney outrage as a cover to attack ATD and its posters it what they do and they have always done. Zyph princecock posts on nools forum knowing that he sent a dying fan white feathers for cowardice has he ever brought the matter up with the forum master? no thought not.
If Gaffer and the troll were really outraged why are they still here?

I know it’s a bit difficult for you to understand but if you really think that was an attempt at humour by associating Brent with the Nazis, you remember them, those people who murdered millions of Jews, do you remember them ?then I feel sorry for you as your plainly lacking something.
As for attacking ATD, are you really that stupid, my other motivation for my commenting as I did was actually to protect ATD from the potential risk of prosecution if that picture ever found its way onto the internet.
I understand you perfectly well, it was an attempt at humour though was not funny to me but never the less humour all the same.
I dont need a lecture from you about anything mush, and as for protecting ATD, dont make me laugh.

So you didn’t find it funny, so the 5 lol’s on page 5 from you were actually registering your disgust was it ?
Been doing your homework gaffer, well done you! i admired the poster for posting it definately woth a few lols, knowing it would probably set the self rightgous twats like yourself into a phoney fury.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 5147
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 9:17 am

zyph wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Sometimes there are issues that arise on this forum, that require moderating this was one of them, time to move on and support a Brent free Argo.
I usually agree with most of what you say aka, however caving in to pressure from a phoney troll who has not set foot in Homepark for thirty six years should never happen, he could delete his account and leave if he feels that strongly but we both know sadly he wont.


36 years....and where did you find that little factoid from....mmm... now that would be 1983.....no that is a porky 68 that you've told there.....you'll need to wash your mouth out with carbolic over that....your well over 30 years out.
Your Cornish master, claims you told him you had not set foot in homepark for thity six years is he lying?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 5278
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 9:22 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Sometimes there are issues that arise on this forum, that require moderating this was one of them, time to move on and support a Brent free Argo.
I usually agree with most of what you say aka, however caving in to pressure from a phoney troll who has not set foot in Homepark for thirty six years should never happen, he could delete his account and leave if he feels that strongly but we both know sadly he wont.

I think this topic is getting very personalised Suffers, which sometimes happens on forums like ATD, one of those situations I guess where the mods will get criticism for whatever they do. I notice that both Zyph and Gaffer are liking my comment, about moving on, they seem to think I am supporting them - well I don't. I am on record as stating I think they are both Brent apologists which they deny. Point I am making is that Brent (absolutely loathe the guy) has gone, move on, and hopefully see a more positive Argo situation. I think too many people on here pay too much attention to the garbage that PASHITTI churn out, personally couldn't give a feck what that odious oaf Newell says, more interested that he is still involved in the Argo set up.
Cheers All. cheers
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 5147
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 9:29 am

akagreengull wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Sometimes there are issues that arise on this forum, that require moderating this was one of them, time to move on and support a Brent free Argo.
I usually agree with most of what you say aka, however caving in to pressure from a phoney troll who has not set foot in Homepark for thirty six years should never happen, he could delete his account and leave if he feels that strongly but we both know sadly he wont.

I think this topic is getting very personalised Suffers, which sometimes happens on forums like ATD, one of those situations I guess where the mods will get criticism for whatever they do. I notice that both Zyph and Gaffer are liking my comment, about moving on, they seem to think I am supporting them - well I don't. I am on record as stating I think they are both Brent apologists which they deny. Point I am making is that Brent (absolutely loathe the guy) has gone, move on, and hopefully see a more positive Argo situation. I think too many people on here pay too much attention to the garbage that PASHITTI churn out, personally couldn't give a feck what that odious oaf Newell says, more interested that he is still involved in the Argo set up.
Cheers All. cheers
You mods do a hard job very well aka, there is no complaint from me normally and i accept its a no win situation for you bheys, so we will agree to differ on this one mate. But i agree a Brent free future can only be a good thing! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 9792
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 80

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 9:44 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Sometimes there are issues that arise on this forum, that require moderating this was one of them, time to move on and support a Brent free Argo.
I usually agree with most of what you say aka, however caving in to pressure from a phoney troll who has not set foot in Homepark for thirty six years should never happen, he could delete his account and leave if he feels that strongly but we both know sadly he wont.


36 years....and where did you find that little factoid from....mmm... now that would be 1983.....no that is a porky 68 that you've told there.....you'll need to wash your mouth out with carbolic over that....your well over 30 years out.
Your Cornish master, claims you told him you had not set foot in homepark for thity six years is he lying?


Just guessing like you.....look I'll give you a clue.....don't worry...it wont be too hard....last time I went to HP....R Harrison scored a 90th minute penalty to stop Argyle winning 1-0....there you are that didn't hurt did it.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 9792
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 80

Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 10:04 am

akagreengull wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Sometimes there are issues that arise on this forum, that require moderating this was one of them, time to move on and support a Brent free Argo.
I usually agree with most of what you say aka, however caving in to pressure from a phoney troll who has not set foot in Homepark for thirty six years should never happen, he could delete his account and leave if he feels that strongly but we both know sadly he wont.

I think this topic is getting very personalised Suffers, which sometimes happens on forums like ATD, one of those situations I guess where the mods will get criticism for whatever they do. I notice that both Zyph and Gaffer are liking my comment, about moving on, they seem to think I am supporting them - well I don't. I am on record as stating I think they are both Brent apologists which they deny. Point I am making is that Brent (absolutely loathe the guy) has gone, move on, and hopefully see a more positive Argo situation. I think too many people on here pay too much attention to the garbage that PASHITTI churn out, personally couldn't give a feck what that odious oaf Newell says, more interested that he is still involved in the Argo set up.
Cheers All. cheers


Some truth in that.....and I've said before that you all comment too much on pasoti ....what they are doing...what they are saying....just playing into their hands all the time....just forget them and for goodness sake forget James Brent....it is if your all angry that the aunt sally has left the shooting range and you don't know who to hit out at next.

Well it better not be Simon Hallett.....that man is a true fan....who has done well in the USA and is willing to fund PAFC in his own way....my worry about him is that he might let his heart govern his head....he only has so much cash to play with.....he was a breath of fresh air to talk to at the PASALB meeting....he was dead keen and introduced himself to all and sundry...with out any side to him....we are lucky to have him....leave him alone.

Aka....I would be very disappointed with you if ever you supported me....we're chalk and cheese....we have different value systems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Adios, Jimbo
Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: