The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Adios, Jimbo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

Posts : 1073
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : The Pioneers suite.

Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:17 pm

zyph wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
zyph wrote:
Maybe a step too far....and certainly in bad taste.....how low can this website sink.....disappointing.

Here we go.

You always have options, options to sod off.

lol! laugh


I'll stay thank you.....unless your allowed to be in charge of the buttons ever again.

PS......seeing the photo touch-up was done by a mod.....can I ask our two key-holders their opinion ?

I doubt you'd have been screaming to the Keyholders Zyph had that picture been the work of your old chum Rickler?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 9949
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 80

Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:34 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
zyph wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
zyph wrote:
Maybe a step too far....and certainly in bad taste.....how low can this website sink.....disappointing.

Here we go.

You always have options, options to sod off.

lol! laugh


I'll stay thank you.....unless your allowed to be in charge of the buttons ever again.

PS......seeing the photo touch-up was done by a mod.....can I ask our two key-holders their opinion ?

I doubt you'd have been screaming to the Keyholders Zyph had that picture been the work of your old chum Rickler?


My old chum Rickler ?.....neither of us have any idea who the other is....ask him..........Oh by the way.....you've spelt spied wrong.


Last edited by zyph on Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

Posts : 1073
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : The Pioneers suite.

Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:41 pm

zyph wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
zyph wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
zyph wrote:
Maybe a step too far....and certainly in bad taste.....how low can this website sink.....disappointing.

Here we go.

You always have options, options to sod off.

lol! laugh


I'll stay thank you.....unless your allowed to be in charge of the buttons ever again.

PS......seeing the photo touch-up was done by a mod.....can I ask our two key-holders their opinion ?

I doubt you'd have been screaming to the Keyholders Zyph had that picture been the work of your old chum Rickler?


My old chum Rickler ?.....neither of us have any idea who the other is....ask him.

Funniest thing I've heard all day Zyph. If Rickler played a guitar, then you and Graiser would be the first to start dancing laugh
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 9949
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 80

Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:45 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
zyph wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
zyph wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
zyph wrote:
Maybe a step too far....and certainly in bad taste.....how low can this website sink.....disappointing.

Here we go.

You always have options, options to sod off.

lol! laugh


I'll stay thank you.....unless your allowed to be in charge of the buttons ever again.

PS......seeing the photo touch-up was done by a mod.....can I ask our two key-holders their opinion ?

I doubt you'd have been screaming to the Keyholders Zyph had that picture been the work of your old chum Rickler?


My old chum Rickler ?.....neither of us have any idea who the other is....ask him.

Funniest thing I've heard all day Zyph. If Rickler played a guitar, then you and Graiser would be the first to start dancing laugh


Not with my creaking knees.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 10529
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 60
Location : @ sea or @home

Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 9:02 pm

Girls, can we play nicely please.

_______________________________________
Inselaffe! FFS![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 9:07 pm

Handbags at dawn ?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 9949
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 80

Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 9:10 pm

seadog wrote:
Girls, can we play nicely please.


I asked a question of the keyholders seadog......the above is too flippant to be an answer for such an important issue.....is comparing James Brent on the same level as a Nazi war crime trial...acceptable ?
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
P.O.I

Posts : 1522
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 93
Location : Kingdom Of Kernow

Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 9:24 pm

FFS. For the record. I hold Brent in the lowest possible esteem, but wouldn't go as far as calling him or anyone a Nazi. In mitigation, initially, I wasn't too sure what the picture was actuality about - although, obviously I do know now.

If it causes offence to anyone then I apologise and would ask fellow mods to remove the post forthwith.

Note to self: Check image origin, meaning and content before playing around with them. Shocked

P.O.I

_______________________________________
A man once said "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.”
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 12028
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 35

Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 9:30 pm

can we at least shrink the original down a tad please Smile
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 9:32 pm

But then we are giving in to one whiner.

Taken out of context again just for a reaction what a .........
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 9949
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 80

Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 9:36 pm

Jethro wrote:
But then we are giving in to one whiner.

Taken out of context again just for a reaction what a .........


Taken out of context....what the hell does that mean ?
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
P.O.I

Posts : 1522
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 93
Location : Kingdom Of Kernow

Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Jethro wrote:
But then we are giving in to one whiner.

Taken out of context again just for a reaction what a .........

Not really giving in, Jethro. I don't 'give in' to no fecker - As I said above. I initially and naively had no clue what the picture was about, but obviously now I do and realise the gravity of offence it may cause to some.

I got it wrong so I removed it.

_______________________________________
A man once said "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.”
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 12028
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 35

Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 9:47 pm

i got to say im not a fan of it that may be a shock too some. given what those men were on trial for and the evil crimes they committed it is a bit much to put brent despite all he was to true fans and his austerity ways running the club among those bastards.

im not going to call for it to be removed as others like it but i dont think its a good move personally atd is better than that.


Last edited by Angry on Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1440
Join date : 2016-02-18

Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 9:48 pm

zyph wrote:
Jethro wrote:
But then we are giving in to one whiner.

Taken out of context again just for a reaction what a .........


Taken out of context....what the hell does that mean ?

It means that your a snowflake and I will still liken Brent, Newell webb and co to nazi war criminals (the football scene of life)

If you cant deal with other peoples opinions then jog on you crusty old cnut.


Last edited by Punchdrunk on Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 9:48 pm

Like him or not Brent could have the ammunition to attempt to take this website down for posting that picture.
Not only that but as POI mentions in his apology, to liken Brent to a Nazi war criminal is a step too far, so to all those posters who’ve been waxing lyrical about it need to take a hard look at yourselves.
Brent’s gone now and no doubt in the future the gun turret will swivel and be aimed in Hallett’s direction.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1440
Join date : 2016-02-18

Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 9:52 pm

Graiser wrote:
Like him or not Brent could have the ammunition to attempt to take this website down for posting that picture.
Not only that but as POI mentions in his apology, to liken Brent to a Nazi war criminal is a step too far, so to all those posters who’ve been waxing lyrical about it need to take a hard look at yourselves.
Brent’s gone now and no doubt in the future the gun turret will swivel and be aimed in Hallett’s direction.

Ooooh could he now.

PASOTI, Newell have tried for years to take this forum down for far less.

Give your head a wobble.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 9:55 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Like him or not Brent could have the ammunition to attempt to take this website down for posting that picture.
Not only that but as POI mentions in his apology, to liken Brent to a Nazi war criminal is a step too far, so to all those posters who’ve been waxing lyrical about it need to take a hard look at yourselves.
Brent’s gone now and no doubt in the future the gun turret will swivel and be aimed in Hallett’s direction.

Ooooh could he now.

PASOTI, Newell have tried for years to take this forum down for far less.

Give your head a wobble.

You need to give your brain one!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1440
Join date : 2016-02-18

Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 10:07 pm

Why's that then?

You and your sidekick Zippy. It started off as a light hearted dig at Brent finally relinquishing his parasitic hold on the club to zero.

Everyone on here knows your previous tendencies favouring the land grabbing parasite.

Glad that Brent is gone, Brent is a cnut, and if putting that picture up to reinforce the point then I will do again.

F*ck yo

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 9949
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 80

Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 10:12 pm

POI has sorted it...thanks.....disappointed that the key holders didn't respond positively....maybe Mouldy hasn't been online today....but seadog has.....no one should be joking and linking anyone to a Nazi.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 10:14 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Why's that then?

You and your sidekick Zippy. It started off as a light hearted dig at Brent finally relinquishing his parasitic hold on the club to zero.

Everyone on here knows your previous tendencies favouring the land grabbing parasite.

Glad that Brent is gone, Brent is a cnut, and if putting that picture up to reinforce the point then I will do again.

F*ck yo


Tut tut you should lay off the strong stuff, everybody on here assume they know me, but you really don’t know nothing about me, in fact I smile at most of the bollox written here, if only you knew.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 10529
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 60
Location : @ sea or @home

Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 10:18 pm

zyph wrote:
seadog wrote:
Girls, can we play nicely please.


I asked a question of the keyholders seadog......the above is too flippant to be an answer for such an important issue.....is comparing James Brent on the same level as a Nazi war crime trial...acceptable ?

Sorry Zyph, I was just asking the more aggressive posters to rein in the abuse.

I do not think JB is similar to a Nazi and I know that POI doesn't either. It is just humour, I don't think it is that funny either.

_______________________________________
Inselaffe! FFS![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1440
Join date : 2016-02-18

Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 10:18 pm

zyph wrote:
POI has sorted it...thanks.....disappointed that the key holders didn't respond positively....maybe Mouldy hasn't been online today....but seadog has.....no one should be joking and linking anyone to a Nazi.

I would liken Bent to a Nazi any day of the week. And you for supporting him.

identified local thickos to be hired as useful idiots, local thickos were then given positions of relative power, local thickos then barnstormed any opposition to Bents takeover, local thickos used a suppoerters website to harvest information on dissenters.

Isnt that what the Nazis did?

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 5588
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 10:25 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
zyph wrote:
POI has sorted it...thanks.....disappointed that the key holders didn't respond positively....maybe Mouldy hasn't been online today....but seadog has.....no one should be joking and linking anyone to a Nazi.

I would liken Bent to a Nazi any day of the week. And you for supporting him.

identified local thickos to be hired as useful idiots, local thickos were then given positions of relative power, local thickos then barnstormed any opposition to Bents takeover, local thickos used a suppoerters website to harvest information on dissenters.

Isnt that what the Nazis did?


Indeed they did.

But what Brent didn't do is exterminate millions and millions of people.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3696
Join date : 2015-07-08

Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 12:24 am

At end of the day as far as I concerned Brent is a piece of shit ..and should be on trial preferably by the city of London police fraud squad on the strength of that pavilions deal and geezer who advised the council to do the deal suddenly gets a job at akkeron stinks to high heaven you ask me
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 10638
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 57
Location : Berkshire

Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 12:52 am

The picture was an attempt to make a poster's feelings about Brent known.

The picture 'touch up' was a mistake.

POI has apologised for his work.

It is now gone.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios, Jimbo   Adios, Jimbo - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Adios, Jimbo
Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: