Punchdrunk
Bob Crow
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 5:48 am

SteelCannon wrote:
Jesus H Christ.

He said this.

You did that

I have this.

He want that.

On and on and on it goes.

Have you all heard yourselves? Like a bunch of old fecking women. Some of you moan about Pasoti like they moan about you. All as bad as each other from a neutral perspective. About time all this nonsense stopped.

Agree with SFD about the online abuse you get from being on the Trust Board. I think Andy Symons is gonna need a very hard head to turn it around and keep everyone happy but that’s another subject entirely.

But the rest of this crap.....feck me get over bueys, eh? You do all realise the whole lot is only about 20 people and no one else gives a flying chuff? It really does make people switch off. Well done to whichever took down the offending pic. It’s all gone too far now and needs to stop.

Enough is enough.

*cue abuse*

Well... That's a bit of a buzz kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 8:12 am

P.O.I wrote:
Jeezus. First night back at work and there’s a meltdown on ATD

Edited to add a smiley, because 1,  no one gets out of this alive, and 2, it’s just a crappy football forum. No one has died. clown

Just to add context. I’m not for minute suggesting this site is a crappy forum, but in the grand scheme of all things life, the fecked up world and it impending end, I think this place pales into insignificance.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 8:59 am

Mouldy I assure you I hadn't changed or deleted my signature. I wasn't even aware it had disappeared until couple other guys sent a PM via FB
Am on smartphone without PC at the moment and have no idea if a PM was sent as to why it was removed
As if was it's been there what 5 months so would have just laughed and said no sweat if I had received a Mod PM...
Am just switching to web version to see if I have one

Edited...no I dont
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 9:04 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
KelShacks wrote:
Why is everyone tip toeing around it. Cerbs is a filthy feckin nonce. He's probably got kids older. I don't understand how he thinks it's acceptable. Dirty wrongun.

Unless the fella you are referring to has a conviction for child abuse the above comment is totally unacceptable.

So what do you make of his comment calling Al a stalker?

Acceptable?

I think the mod room on here collectively needs to take a long hard look at their actions, not just tonight but over the last few weeks.

They're not perfect, mistakes are occasionally made, for instance the above post I quoted should've been removed imo.....and of course they let you back on(again) after the episode with the many multis deployed by you and the shit stirring you caused/attempted to cause with said multis.

Im not talking about the past, I never mentioned my history. Yesterday's news is todays chip paper.

I was referencing to Cerbs calling Alan a stalker which you seem to have ignored.

You weren't just referencing Cerbs, you said "not just tonight but over the last few weeks".

And when did the s word become so abhorrent?

Im talking about numerous posts by Bob C being deleted, I'm talking about PT signature being deleted without explanation.

If we want to go down the road of deleting a picture of a mug with the C word on then I would say taking offence to being being called an S would be an equal measure.

Sounds trivial and it probably is but people are starting to get F*cking pissed off about unequal treatment by moderators or bowing down to the pig farmers on PASOTI just because theyre shit scared of getting sued.

The question has been asked about the signature but no answer yet.
Are you sure he hasn't changed it himself?

As for Bob C. He has caused nothing but trouble since day one that's why some of his posts have been removed.

Anyone who questions your authority Mouldy acquires the status of a pariah.
Most people who object to free speech do so as they have nothing to say. One man's trouble is another man's truth........
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 9:40 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! The ATD Panto is brilliant this year!!! Someone calls the cnut a cnut and it all kicks off! sunny sunny santa 
Out come all the self righteous bheys, from the pompus atf bigwigs to the Shakesphere types who think they are not boring. take a bow everyone it was hillarious. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

Cerbera

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 10:01 am

Morning all. Still fighting amongst yourselves I see.

For the record, I didn't see anyone in the Mad Bishop and Bear, nobody I recognised any way. You could always have made yourselves known to me. I might have bought you a drink.
And all I asked was whether these mugs were available for sale in the Stalker's emporium in Tiverton, because I'd like to buy one. And I'm quite comfortable calling him a stalker, because he had a visit from D+C police warning him to cease and desist, which thankfully he has.
I'll let the personal abuse slide, because sticks and stones, etc. And life's too short to get wound up by you lot any how.

As you were girls and boys.

Last edited by Cerbera on Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 10:03 am

Just bants innit. You're a big boy I'm sure you can give it and take it. Although maybe not quite as big as you'd like but hey it is winter.

Happy new year and all that.
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

Cerbera

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 10:05 am

Indeed. And the same to you.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 10:13 am

You should come back on here, liven the debate up a bit Laughing
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 10:18 am

SteelCannon wrote:
Jesus H Christ.

He said this.

You did that

I have this.

He want that.

On and on and on it goes.

Have you all heard yourselves? Like a bunch of old fecking women. Some of you moan about Pasoti like they moan about you. All as bad as each other from a neutral perspective. About time all this nonsense stopped.

Agree with SFD about the online abuse you get from being on the Trust Board. I think Andy Symons is gonna need a very hard head to turn it around and keep everyone happy but that’s another subject entirely.

But the rest of this crap.....feck me get over bueys, eh? You do all realise the whole lot is only about 20 people and no one else gives a flying chuff? It really does make people switch off. Well done to whichever took down the offending pic. It’s all gone too far now and needs to stop.

Enough is enough.

*cue abuse*

Im not interested in the mundane thread so I don't post on it.

Im not interested in the word game so I dont contribute.

I found that there were too many annoying gits on free chat so I took myself off it.

You can see where I'm going here. You dont HAVE to read anything you personally find shit.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 10:43 am

Cerbera wrote:

For the record, I didn't see anyone in the Mad Bishop and Bear, nobody I recognised any way. You could always have made yourselves known to me. I might have bought you a drink.
And all I asked was whether these mugs were available for sale in the Stalker's emporium in Tiverton, because I'd like to buy one. And I'm quite comfortable calling him a stalker, because he had a visit from D+C police warning him to cease and desist, which thankfully he has.
I'll let the personal abuse slide, because sticks and stones, etc. And life's too short to get wound up by you lot any how.

Surprised the Mad Bishop is your type of establishment Cerbs. Didn't think they sold Capri-Sun cartons for your daughter (sorry wife)
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 10:51 am

Franks sounding more like someone running to the police with a bloody nose after he's started a fight in the pub. Ricks and Beez sound like they do every day. Everybody else was probably feeling a bit left out. Like Suffs says cracking bit of panto this season.
I think the mods are doing ok, they haven't banned anyone. I would have left the Porky mug picture up, it's factual no way could it be construed as libel.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 10:53 am

Cerbs, but it's fine for you to post petulant bullshit about Andy stealing one of you rust buckets and cash?
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

Cerbera

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 11:06 am

Petulant?
Statement of fact mate.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 11:13 am

Cerbera wrote:
Petulant?
Statement of fact mate.

Well i suppose the bit about you owning rust buckets could be could be considered a statement of fact.
Back to top Go down
KelShacks

KelShacks

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 11:40 am

People like you Cerbs wouldn't know a statement of fact if you swallowed an encyclopaedia
Back to top Go down
KelShacks

KelShacks

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 11:45 am

How's this for a statement of fact. There's a word for people like you that I won't use because the mods will tell me off again. In my neighbourhood you wouldn't last five minutes. People like you need stringing up and flogging old style. So how does that grab you for a statement of fact ? Still want to buy me a drink
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 12:17 pm

KelShacks wrote:
How's this for a statement of fact. There's a word for people like you that I won't use because the mods will tell me off again. In my neighbourhood you wouldn't last five minutes. People like you need stringing up and flogging old style. So how does that grab you for a statement of fact ? Still want to buy me a drink

That won't worry him Kelz. Cerbs is ashamed of absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 1:17 pm

Cerbera wrote:

Quit painting with broad strokes. There's 2 or 3 bitching. That's it. You make out as if the whole forum is in disarray, FFS - and why are you back here trawling up shit stirring news anyway?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 1:58 pm

Cmon now everybody
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 1:58 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

Quit painting with broad strokes. There's 2 or 3 bitching. That's it. You make out as if the whole forum is in disarray, FFS - and why are you back here trawling up shit stirring news anyway?

He's trying to play the victim and curry favour with the more moderate ATD posters in order to weasel his way back onto the forum.

But guess what?

He still lost the election.

Muhahahahahahahah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 2:09 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

He's trying to play the victim and curry favour with the more moderate ATD posters in order to weasel his way back onto the forum.

But guess what?

He still lost the election.

Muhahahahahahahah

I thoroughly enjoy a curry now and again.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 2:11 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

POI to me sometime it reads like the 3rd world war as broken out on here, it must put off some fans who would like to post on here and it doing the pig work for him.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 2:45 pm

It's a tough one Trans. Either you have a satirised forum run by profiteers for profiteers or you have the unholy row that is ATD. I know which I choose. As long as its kept off the football Threads then fair enough.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 3:02 pm

tis the season to be jolly.................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next