The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1053
Join date : 2016-02-18

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 9:53 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
KelShacks wrote:
Why is everyone tip toeing around it. Cerbs is a filthy feckin nonce. He's probably got kids older. I don't understand how he thinks it's acceptable. Dirty wrongun.


Unless the fella you are referring to has a conviction for child abuse the above comment is totally unacceptable.

So what do you make of his comment calling Al a stalker?


Acceptable?

I think the mod room on here collectively needs to take a long hard look at their actions, not just tonight but over the last few weeks.


They're not perfect, mistakes are occasionally made, for instance the above post I quoted should've been removed imo.....and of course they let you back on(again) after the episode with the many multis deployed by you and the shit stirring you caused/attempted to cause with said multis.

Im not talking about the past, I never mentioned my history. Yesterday's news is todays chip paper.

I was referencing to Cerbs calling Alan a stalker which you seem to have ignored.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 5331
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 9:55 pm

beesrus wrote:
You're one of the biggest personal abusers on here, Rickler, in fact, consistently the biggest. You get off on it.
Having found your ways distasteful over many years, I now decide to return that abuse just as I would anywhere else. as the moderators sit back and think it all amusing. That's how it is.
Sir Frank has a point, no wonder so few people use the forum these days. Far fewer than in the past. A trend that is sure to continue as people move on.
I think I can safely say, over the years, the likes of you and white feather newell have put me off the football club even more than the greedy squire.

LOL. What a drama queen.

It has obviously missed your attention but as 'Earwegoagain' pointed out the other day...  You're the one whose falling out with everyone.
You and SFD are both socially awkward.  Social misfits.  

Two peas in a pod..   Ever maybe thought its because of you two, that people don't use this site?

...and you put off the club by me?   LOL.  You wanker.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 5760
Join date : 2014-03-30

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 10:02 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
KelShacks wrote:
Why is everyone tip toeing around it. Cerbs is a filthy feckin nonce. He's probably got kids older. I don't understand how he thinks it's acceptable. Dirty wrongun.


Unless the fella you are referring to has a conviction for child abuse the above comment is totally unacceptable.

So what do you make of his comment calling Al a stalker?


Acceptable?

I think the mod room on here collectively needs to take a long hard look at their actions, not just tonight but over the last few weeks.


They're not perfect, mistakes are occasionally made, for instance the above post I quoted should've been removed imo.....and of course they let you back on(again) after the episode with the many multis deployed by you and the shit stirring you caused/attempted to cause with said multis.

Im not talking about the past, I never mentioned my history. Yesterday's news is todays chip paper.

I was referencing to Cerbs calling Alan a stalker which you seem to have ignored.


You weren't just referencing Cerbs, you said "not just tonight but over the last few weeks".

And when did the s word become so abhorrent?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 8313
Join date : 2011-10-23

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 10:02 pm

Damned if they do etc etc.

For me the Mods do a pretty decent job of sorting what REALLY needs sorting.

The rest of it? Well there are certainly one or two #snowflakecunts who really need to get over themselves.

One thing Beez gets right is that yeah, the site is in decline as far as read-worthy contributors go. But that's because the same half dozen posters seem to dominate the majority of threads with the same brand of mind-numbing humourless monotony.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 5760
Join date : 2014-03-30

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 10:05 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Damned if they do etc etc.

For me the Mods do a pretty decent job of sorting what REALLY needs sorting.

The rest of it? Well there are certainly one of two #snowflakecunts who really need to get over themselves.

One thing Beez gets right is that yeah, the site is in decline as far as read-worthy contributors go. But that's because the same half dozen posters seem to dominate the majority of threads with the same brand of mind-numbing humourless monotony.

Nail on head, can barely bring myself to read the vast majority of it.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1053
Join date : 2016-02-18

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 10:15 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
KelShacks wrote:
Why is everyone tip toeing around it. Cerbs is a filthy feckin nonce. He's probably got kids older. I don't understand how he thinks it's acceptable. Dirty wrongun.


Unless the fella you are referring to has a conviction for child abuse the above comment is totally unacceptable.

So what do you make of his comment calling Al a stalker?


Acceptable?

I think the mod room on here collectively needs to take a long hard look at their actions, not just tonight but over the last few weeks.


They're not perfect, mistakes are occasionally made, for instance the above post I quoted should've been removed imo.....and of course they let you back on(again) after the episode with the many multis deployed by you and the shit stirring you caused/attempted to cause with said multis.

Im not talking about the past, I never mentioned my history. Yesterday's news is todays chip paper.


I was referencing to Cerbs calling Alan a stalker which you seem to have ignored.


You weren't just referencing Cerbs, you said "not just tonight but over the last few weeks".

And when did the s word become so abhorrent?


Im talking about numerous posts by Bob C being deleted, I'm talking about PT signature being deleted without explanation.

If we want to go down the road of deleting a picture of a mug with the C word on then I would say taking offence to being being called an S would be an equal measure.

Sounds trivial and it probably is but people are starting to get F*cking pissed off about unequal treatment by moderators or bowing down to the pig farmers on PASOTI just because theyre shit scared of getting sued.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
You're one of the biggest personal abusers on here, Rickler, in fact, consistently the biggest. You get off on it.
Having found your ways distasteful over many years, I now decide to return that abuse just as I would anywhere else. as the moderators sit back and think it all amusing. That's how it is.
Sir Frank has a point, no wonder so few people use the forum these days. Far fewer than in the past. A trend that is sure to continue as people move on.
I think I can safely say, over the years, the likes of you and white feather newell have put me off the football club even more than the greedy squire.

LOL. What a drama queen.

It has obviously missed your attention but as 'Earwegoagain' pointed out the other day...  You're the one whose falling out with everyone.
You and SFD are both socially awkward.  Social misfits.  

Two peas in a pod..   Ever maybe thought its because of you two, that people don't use this site?

...and you put off the club by me?   LOL.  You wanker.

lol! dreamland. You're the biggest culprit, yet you say you want this forum to be taken seriously. You're a liar as well as a thicko. It's you that wants to be taken seriously, your ego.
Easy peasy, this abuse thing, eh, and the moderators do nothing about it. Diddly. That's their choice, a choice you've never made incidentally because in 20 years you've never volunteered for the job to help out the community. You're a cowardly sad self serving thicko who spouts his dirty water when he gets bored at other peoples' expense.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

Posts : 701
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 10:26 pm

Jethro wrote:
Wtf is happening.....

Cerbs started a fight and it backfired on him by the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 5760
Join date : 2014-03-30

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 10:27 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
KelShacks wrote:
Why is everyone tip toeing around it. Cerbs is a filthy feckin nonce. He's probably got kids older. I don't understand how he thinks it's acceptable. Dirty wrongun.


Unless the fella you are referring to has a conviction for child abuse the above comment is totally unacceptable.

So what do you make of his comment calling Al a stalker?


Acceptable?

I think the mod room on here collectively needs to take a long hard look at their actions, not just tonight but over the last few weeks.


They're not perfect, mistakes are occasionally made, for instance the above post I quoted should've been removed imo.....and of course they let you back on(again) after the episode with the many multis deployed by you and the shit stirring you caused/attempted to cause with said multis.

Im not talking about the past, I never mentioned my history. Yesterday's news is todays chip paper.


I was referencing to Cerbs calling Alan a stalker which you seem to have ignored.


You weren't just referencing Cerbs, you said "not just tonight but over the last few weeks".

And when did the s word become so abhorrent?


Im talking about numerous posts by Bob C being deleted, I'm talking about PT signature being deleted without explanation.

If we want to go down the road of deleting a picture of a mug with the C word on then I would say taking offence to being being called an S would be an equal measure.

Sounds trivial and it probably is but people are starting to get F*cking pissed off about unequal treatment by moderators or bowing down to the pig farmers on PASOTI just because theyre shit scared of getting sued.


Ok punch. The mods are obviously better placed to answer that particular gripe than I am.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 5331
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 10:30 pm

beesrus wrote:

lol! dreamland. You're the biggest culprit, yet you say you want this forum to be taken seriously. You're a liar as well as a thicko.  It's you that wants to be taken seriously, your ego.
Easy peasy, this abuse thing, eh, and the moderators do nothing about it. Diddly. That's their choice, a choice you've never made incidentally because in 20 years you've never volunteered for the job to help out the community. You're a cowardly sad self serving thicko who spouts his dirty water when he gets bored at other peoples' expense.


...and what a job you made of being a mod?

First a laughing stock amongst the others working with you, as your attempts to deal with Nool were pathetic,  and finally a whack job unable to control himself, who ended up shutting down ATD in fit of uncontrollable sanctimonious rage!

What a "help out to the community" you were!  

Way to go Beezy!


Last edited by Rickler on Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1053
Join date : 2016-02-18

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 10:31 pm

We'll they've been sent an email or 2 tonight not just from me I can tell you.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 10:46 pm

Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:

lol! dreamland. You're the biggest culprit, yet you say you want this forum to be taken seriously. You're a liar as well as a thicko.  It's you that wants to be taken seriously, your ego.
Easy peasy, this abuse thing, eh, and the moderators do nothing about it. Diddly. That's their choice, a choice you've never made incidentally because in 20 years you've never volunteered for the job to help out the community. You're a cowardly sad self serving thicko who spouts his dirty water when he gets bored at other peoples' expense.


...and what a job you made of being a mod?

First a laughing stock amongst the others working with you, as your attempts to deal with Nool were pathetic,  and finally a whack job unable to control himself, who ended up shutting down ATD in fit of uncontrollable sanctimonious rage!

What a "help out to the community" you were!  

Way to go Beezy!

Same old crap of something that never happened. Of course everything that ever happened was all recorded in the mod room for posterity, but guess what, all the records were wiped by others. Way after I had gone. I wonder why. Of course, you've a habit of popping into moderator rooms here and pasoti without having ever been a mod anywhere. That in itself says so much about your desire to control, but without the courage to take personal responsibility. You're a child.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 5331
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 10:51 pm

beesrus wrote:


Same old crap of something that never happened. .

LOL.  Now you are just in complete denial. You're delusional. You shutting down ATD is a matter of public record.  

Be careful...  Cerbs is around.  He might just pop up and tell everyone what a liar you are.

He owns your ass.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:03 pm

Cerbera ? Your little  mate.... Ha ha ha ha
You need to check out who you rely on. What a cracking new forum he set up with newell.  Hilarious  Cerbera was made acutely aware of my opinion of him. Don't think he liked it. Still, he soon had to get his lazy arse into gear lol!
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
P.O.I

Posts : 1277
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 93
Location : Kingdom Of Kernow

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:09 pm

Jeezus. First night back at work and there’s a meltdown on ATD

Edited to add a smiley, because 1,  no one gets out of this alive, and 2, it’s just a crappy football forum. No one has died. clown

_______________________________________
Gimme a barrel and I'll scrape it! outtahere


Last edited by P.O.I on Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 10145
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 60
Location : @ sea or @home

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:11 pm

We are not bowing to pressure, the Mod group is diverse and sometimes we act unilaterally if a we feel a post is too much.

We do the best we can, when we can.

_______________________________________
Inselaffe! FFS!®️™️    fishing Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Posts : 7445
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:17 pm

If the best you can manage is remove a photo calling a non-poster a cnut minutes after a mod calls a poster a cnut then everything is well shafted.

By nobody but yourselves.

You can't excuse one and allow the other.

Or pretend it hasn't happened and do nothing.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 8313
Join date : 2011-10-23

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 8313
Join date : 2011-10-23

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:29 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
If the best you can manage is remove a photo calling a non-poster a cnut minutes after a mod calls a poster a cnut then everything is well shafted.

By nobody but yourselves.

You can't excuse one and allow the other.

Or pretend it hasn't happened and do nothing.


You can reduce your chances of being called a Cnut by not whining like one. Continuously. All the time.

I’d be an awful Mod because in my opinion some people don’t deserve to be treated the same. If I was in the box seat they’d be treated with less empathy than others PURELY because they bring it upon themselves.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:40 pm

Everybody roughly falling into their respective tribes on here again, no matter what the subject.... that's almost immaterial. We all know roughly who is for whom and who doesn't like whom. It's not rocket science, just like real life really . Shame it can't be done without the abuse though, but a lesson I guess in how bad culture can develop among ill suited people. Like a bad marriage.
An uneven judiciary is never helpful
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 5331
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:43 pm

beesrus wrote:

Shame it can't be done without the abuse though,

You actually had the gall to write that?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 10391
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 56
Location : Berkshire

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:44 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
KelShacks wrote:
Why is everyone tip toeing around it. Cerbs is a filthy feckin nonce. He's probably got kids older. I don't understand how he thinks it's acceptable. Dirty wrongun.


Unless the fella you are referring to has a conviction for child abuse the above comment is totally unacceptable.

So what do you make of his comment calling Al a stalker?


Acceptable?

I think the mod room on here collectively needs to take a long hard look at their actions, not just tonight but over the last few weeks.


They're not perfect, mistakes are occasionally made, for instance the above post I quoted should've been removed imo.....and of course they let you back on(again) after the episode with the many multis deployed by you and the shit stirring you caused/attempted to cause with said multis.

Im not talking about the past, I never mentioned my history. Yesterday's news is todays chip paper.


I was referencing to Cerbs calling Alan a stalker which you seem to have ignored.


You weren't just referencing Cerbs, you said "not just tonight but over the last few weeks".

And when did the s word become so abhorrent?


Im talking about numerous posts by Bob C being deleted, I'm talking about PT signature being deleted without explanation.

If we want to go down the road of deleting a picture of a mug with the C word on then I would say taking offence to being being called an S would be an equal measure.

Sounds trivial and it probably is but people are starting to get F*cking pissed off about unequal treatment by moderators or bowing down to the pig farmers on PASOTI just because theyre shit scared of getting sued.

The question has been asked about the signature but no answer yet.
Are you sure he hasn't changed it himself?


_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Soon to be retired! bounce
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Posts : 5221
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 12:02 am

Seasons greetings to all
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 10391
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 56
Location : Berkshire

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 12:12 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
KelShacks wrote:
Why is everyone tip toeing around it. Cerbs is a filthy feckin nonce. He's probably got kids older. I don't understand how he thinks it's acceptable. Dirty wrongun.


Unless the fella you are referring to has a conviction for child abuse the above comment is totally unacceptable.

So what do you make of his comment calling Al a stalker?


Acceptable?

I think the mod room on here collectively needs to take a long hard look at their actions, not just tonight but over the last few weeks.


They're not perfect, mistakes are occasionally made, for instance the above post I quoted should've been removed imo.....and of course they let you back on(again) after the episode with the many multis deployed by you and the shit stirring you caused/attempted to cause with said multis.

Im not talking about the past, I never mentioned my history. Yesterday's news is todays chip paper.


I was referencing to Cerbs calling Alan a stalker which you seem to have ignored.


You weren't just referencing Cerbs, you said "not just tonight but over the last few weeks".

And when did the s word become so abhorrent?


Im talking about numerous posts by Bob C being deleted, I'm talking about PT signature being deleted without explanation.

If we want to go down the road of deleting a picture of a mug with the C word on then I would say taking offence to being being called an S would be an equal measure.

Sounds trivial and it probably is but people are starting to get F*cking pissed off about unequal treatment by moderators or bowing down to the pig farmers on PASOTI just because theyre shit scared of getting sued.

The question has been asked about the signature but no answer yet.
Are you sure he hasn't changed it himself?



As for Bob C. He has caused nothing but trouble since day one that's why some of his posts have been removed.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Soon to be retired! bounce
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

Posts : 235
Join date : 2015-07-05
Age : 42
Location : Plymouth

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 12:58 am

Jesus H Christ.

He said this.

You did that

I have this.

He want that.

On and on and on it goes.

Have you all heard yourselves? Like a bunch of old fecking women. Some of you moan about Pasoti like they moan about you. All as bad as each other from a neutral perspective. About time all this nonsense stopped.

Agree with SFD about the online abuse you get from being on the Trust Board. I think Andy Symons is gonna need a very hard head to turn it around and keep everyone happy but that’s another subject entirely.

But the rest of this crap.....feck me get over bueys, eh? You do all realise the whole lot is only about 20 people and no one else gives a flying chuff? It really does make people switch off. Well done to whichever took down the offending pic. It’s all gone too far now and needs to stop.

Enough is enough.

*cue abuse*


Last edited by SteelCannon on Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon
Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: