Punchdrunk
Bob Crow
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 4:51 pm

sorry why should I enlighten you with stuff you already know which we have both read and which still you will not admit to.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 4:53 pm

I think we all deserve to know the truth, it's dragged on long enough. Why all the secrecy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 5:04 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
It is not that difficult to grasp, is it?

Obviously beyond you though so I'll spell it out again.

ATD mods are obviously more interested in sucking up to Ian Newell than they are in applying the same standards to their own posts about their own posters.

That's either rank hypocrisy or orchestrated bullying.

Either way it sucks.

If it is OK to call me a cnut then the picture of the mug is OK.

The picture of the mug was removed therefore so too should Cunty McCunt Face's post.

Or else they are taking all of us for cnuts.

I’ve read some shit on here lately Frank, but, ATD mods sucking up to Nool!

Get a grip FFS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 5:20 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
sorry why should I enlighten you with stuff you already know which we have both read and which still you will not admit to.
So, you won't be telling us ?
Cheers
As it happens, I use the same logic with the troll. Why should I answer his questions when he knows the truth that he can own up to and apologise for. That won't happen of course, so do you see the impasse ?
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 5:50 pm

The thing is I dont have access to the mod room anymore and coz I'm not like nool I did not make a copy of everything for myself. So I cant give you the full facts. But what I will say is that I remember reading that you were in the mod room on your own that night and after defending the bacon invaders you switched the site off.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 5:56 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
The thing is I dont have access to the mod room anymore and coz I'm not like nool I did not make a copy of everything for myself. So I cant give you the full facts. But what I will say is that I remember reading that you were in the mod room on your own that night and after defending the bacon invaders you switched the site off.

Bet there's a fair few snake skeletons in that MOD room sarcasm
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 6:02 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

not really compared to other sites Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 6:10 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Used condoms then?

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 6:21 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Used condoms then?

that sounds so wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 7:06 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

ATD mods are obviously more interested in sucking up to Ian Newell than they are in applying the same standards to their own posts about their own posters.

Either way it sucks.

The picture of the mug was removed therefore so too should Cunty McCunt Face's post.

I can't really believe you would be so ridiculously stupid to think that ATD mods are 'sucking up' to some non-entity to owns a two bit football forum.

So I must assume you are trying to divert attention back to you and your plainly infantile claims of being bullied.

Which is the much more likely scenario.

As has been said you are free to post here and equally free not to. If it, as it seems to, causes you serious angst and grief then perhaps the latter may be your best option.

I wouldn't expect anything else from Plymcunt Pilcunt.

Or perhaps Cuntcunt Cuntcunt is more apt.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 7:08 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Either way it sucks.

I’ve read some shit on here lately Frank, but, ATD mods sucking up to Nool!

Get a grip FFS.

So why was the picture taken down and Mouldy Old cnut's post allowed?

What is the difference?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 7:09 pm

beesrus wrote:
If you want to be seen as even handed moderators, even if you're not, put the mug picture back.

This.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 7:13 pm

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 20190110

I have ordered one of these for the Mod room.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 7:14 pm

seadog wrote:
Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 20190110

I have ordered one of these for the Mod room.

Have to shift all the snake skeletons and used condoms out first to make room sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 7:33 pm

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 Fb_img15
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 7:55 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Either way it sucks.

I can't really believe you would be so ridiculously stupid to think that ATD mods are 'sucking up' to some non-entity to owns a two bit football forum.

So I must assume you are trying to divert attention back to you and your plainly infantile claims of being bullied.

Which is the much more likely scenario.

As has been said you are free to post here and equally free not to. If it, as it seems to, causes you serious angst and grief then perhaps the latter may be your best option.

I wouldn't expect anything else from Plymcunt Pilcunt.

Or perhaps Cuntcunt Cuntcunt is more apt.

Fill your boots Snow flake.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 8:19 pm

seadog wrote:
Gob and Tring, there was a melt down, just one Mod doing a continuous shift against the forces of Pork. It happened, stress, strain, the site survived.

One day the the forces of ATD might front up against the forces of Pork, Unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 8:23 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
seadog wrote:
Gob and Tring, there was a melt down, just one Mod doing a continuous shift against the forces of Pork. It happened, stress, strain, the site survived.

One day the the forces of ATD might front up against the forces of Pork, Unlikely.

Never will happen all the time certain MOD(S) and member(s) constantly dance the second Newell plays a guitar.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 8:26 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
#SHITARTIST wrote:
seadog wrote:

Never will happen all the time certain MOD(S) and member(s) constantly dance the second Newell plays a guitar.

You're talking absolute shit mate.

Not a single one of the mods on here pay any attention whatsoever to Ian fuckin Newell.

You're living on your own planet if you actually believe that.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 8:27 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
#SHITARTIST wrote:
seadog wrote:

You're talking absolute shit mate.

Not a single one of the mods on here pay any attention whatsoever to Ian fuckin Newell.

You're living on your own planet if you actually believe that.

I didn't just allude to MOD's
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 8:46 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
beesrus wrote:
If you want to be seen as even handed moderators, even if you're not, put the mug picture back.

Nah, I think I'll just close the site down. Any tips?

I remember that night, it was when the ATD v PASOTI wars were at their zenith/nadir. Distinctly remember "the site is under attack" and "no alternative but to close it down" being used and hey presto it was gone.Think it was Tring who restored it the next day with a typical "wasn't having any of that" sort of response,also remember some gloating on another forum about "modding being a bit too much for the poor chap concerned". Didn't agree with that sort of schadenfreud personally,always been an admirer of people who put themselves forward in the first place no matter how badly things turn out.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 8:47 pm

Christ on a bike .
If posters want to leave and go to the dark side it's upto them. But I would add.
The current mods and the ones who served with me never ever bowed down to nool. We had countless abuse reports , litigations which nearly closed us down twice and people's employers contacted but we still never ever relented.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 8:49 pm

Employers contacted yet rather than bowing down and caving we stood there with two fingers up saying feck you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:02 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Employers contacted yet rather than bowing down and caving we stood there with two fingers up saying feck you.

ATD has always been that way from day one. That's why the deleted mug is so hard to understand, when clearly the language thing is not a problem for current mods when directed at others..
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:09 pm

If I were still a mod I wouldn't have removed it personally but I respect the decision by whoever decided to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next