Punchdrunk
Bob Crow
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 12:12 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Mouldy old cnut.

Cunty old goat.

Mouldy cnut goat.

Cunty cnut cnut.

All fine so far as I can tell.

Sauce for the cnut is sauce for the cunter.

etc

Difference is Frank he'll more than likely just laugh it off.

I don't really get your beef, you must've been called a cnut millions of times during your distinguished internet career.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 12:21 pm

It is not that difficult to grasp, is it?

Obviously beyond you though so I'll spell it out again.

ATD mods are obviously more interested in sucking up to Ian Newell than they are in applying the same standards to their own posts about their own posters.

That's either rank hypocrisy or orchestrated bullying.

Either way it sucks.

If it is OK to call me a cnut then the picture of the mug is OK.

The picture of the mug was removed therefore so too should Cunty McCunt Face's post.

Or else they are taking all of us for cnuts.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 12:25 pm

As a (massive) member you have a right of reply, Newell doesn’t. Thick cnut.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 12:30 pm

Anybody got any spare digging tools? I think maybe a two ton digger may help Frank to enlarge his hole he's digging a little more.
You have zero support or sympathy Frank so stop your whining.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 12:33 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

ATD mods are obviously more interested in sucking up to Ian Newell than they are in applying the same standards to their own posts about their own posters.

Either way it sucks.

The picture of the mug was removed therefore so too should Cunty McCunt Face's post.

I've never seen any evidence of ATD Mods or indeed posters sucking up to the Cornishman. The Mods do a good job as far as i'm concerned and no thats not me sucking up to the cnuts. jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 12:35 pm

There is nothing stopping Newell from signing up, is there?

He's not banned.

In fact he does have several accounts on here, does he not? I forget the names he uses now. Sting Curtain, I think, for one. This must be the only football messageboard in the SW where he doesn't if he doesn't.

So he could reply.

Very easily.

Any time he chooses to.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 12:43 pm

Nool doesn't post here because he knows he can't post without the protection of a mod pack and a ban hammer. Personally I would have left the picture up. It was I believe posted by Bob Crow. If Nool did complain he could only ask BC to remove it and it would have been BC's responsibility if he didn't. Can't see any comeback for any mods but hey ho it's their gig.
As for you Frank like Nool you are a Cnut and about as popular as he is so STFU bhey.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 12:43 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Jethro wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
laugh De-Lar - always lots to say from behind a keyboard. I’m so glad they get irked at anything I post. Result.  Laughing I wonder if he and Paul Sweet are from the same gene pool? and they say I’m obsessed! but hey, I’m not the one wanking over IP addresses 24/7 laugh

#sadcomedyact Laughing

Crashed his spaceship just after seeing that photo.....
or just pissed his pants as normal

Both at the same time.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 12:53 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Either way it sucks.

I can't really believe you would be so ridiculously stupid to think that ATD mods are 'sucking up' to some non-entity to owns a two bit football forum.

So I must assume you are trying to divert attention back to you and your plainly infantile claims of being bullied.

Which is the much more likely scenario.

As has been said you are free to post here and equally free not to. If it, as it seems to, causes you serious angst and grief then perhaps the latter may be your best option.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 12:57 pm

If you want to be seen as even handed moderators, even if you're not, put the mug picture back.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 1:07 pm

beesrus wrote:
If you want to be seen as even handed moderators, even if you're not, put the mug picture back.

Nah, I think I'll just close the site down. Any tips?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 1:10 pm

You have no idea what you're talking about. Get back to yer golf, hypocrit.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 1:13 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Nah, I think I'll just close the site down. Any tips?

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 Apply-aloe-vera-to-burned-area_o_6278141
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 1:24 pm

Yawn! I was about the night it all went dark.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 1:30 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Mouldy old cnut.

Cunty old goat.

Mouldy cnut goat.

Cunty cnut cnut.

All fine so far as I can tell.

Sauce for the cnut is sauce for the cunter.

etc

Very Happy

Nice try Snow Flake Drake.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 2:24 pm

beesrus wrote:
You have no idea what you're talking about. Get back to yer golf, hypocrit.

But you did turn ATD off one night that can't be denied I remember trying to log on and being met with a page about all getting along etc. Not as Bees but as a previous username.

Then the next day the place was reinstated, I think by GOB, and then eventually an explanation as to what happened.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 2:44 pm

Gob and Tring, there was a melt down, just one Mod doing a continuous shift against the forces of Pork. It happened, stress, strain, the site survived.

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 3:00 pm

Come on bees for once man up and admit you did switch off the site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 3:06 pm

Way off Lawny. Gob knew all about it and our conversations and reasoning were all recorded in the mod room. He agreed to take the first shift in the morning and see if he could get together some volunteers. I wasn't prepared to carry on. I had work to do. Quite simple. No big deal.
Why those conversations were deleted much later by other moderators, I have no idea. I wouldn't be surprised if Rickler was involved though given what those conversations were about Razz , even though he's never had the decency or courage to ever volunteer as a moderator in 20 years anywhere.  Same old crap. Handbags
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 3:49 pm

not way off. Ive been in the mod room and seen and read all .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 3:52 pm

Go on then. Enlighten us. And tell us why it was all subsequently deleted too.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 4:17 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Morning all. Still fighting amongst yourselves I see.

For the record, I didn't see anyone in the Mad Bishop and Bear, nobody I recognised any way. You could always have made yourselves known to me. I might have bought you a drink.
And all I asked was whether these mugs were available for sale in the Stalker's emporium in Tiverton, because I'd like to buy one. And I'm quite comfortable calling him a stalker, because he had a visit from D+C police warning him to cease and desist, which thankfully he has.
I'll let the personal abuse slide, because sticks and stones, etc. And life's too short to get wound up by you lot any how.

As you were girls and boys.
boys & girls ..oh yeah I forgot you like little girls
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 4:20 pm

nothing was deleted in the mod during my time in the mod room.

I will enlighten you with this man and admit you took the site down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 4:25 pm

C'mon Lawny, not good enough. Enlighten us to the conversations between Gob and myself that night and what the american troll Rickler was up to. It's beginning to sound like you didn't read them. I certainly couldn't be bothered to read acres of previous moderator threads when I volunteered to help out, and I suspect you didn't either.

Last edited by beesrus on Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 4:31 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Morning all. Still fighting amongst yourselves I see.

For the record, I didn't see anyone in the Mad Bishop and Bear, nobody I recognised any way. You could always have made yourselves known to me. I might have bought you a drink.
And all I asked was whether these mugs were available for sale in the Stalker's emporium in Tiverton, because I'd like to buy one. And I'm quite comfortable calling him a stalker, because he had a visit from D+C police warning him to cease and desist, which thankfully he has.
I'll let the personal abuse slide, because sticks and stones, etc. And life's too short to get wound up by you lot any how.

As you were girls and boys.
boys & girls ..oh yeah I forgot you like little girls

He's a disgusting racist too Reg as well as a dirty old man with an inappropriate liking for young girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next