Tgwu
tigertony
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 3:08 pm

£269 vets bill. Shocked
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 3:15 pm

If you’re not well then go to the doctor, it’s free. Unless of course you want to bribe them to get a vaccine jab before you are eligible like some on here are prepared to do.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 5:55 pm

Spent the afternoon in the garden up in the field sat in the sun sipping Sandford Misty Cider and watching the buzzards wheeling about it was bleddy handsome. Listened to the Argo game played from my van whilst pottering about taking cuttings and doing some weeding. Love this time of year when it's good weather.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 3:41 pm

Back on Gardening, took the strimmer up the field last night to clear some weeds tried starting it for about twenty minutes, carried it back down to the workshop to pull the plug, put my glasses on and realised it must have been in the ON position when I put it away and obviously just switched it off when I tried to start it. It's a twat getting old or I'm a twat getting old. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 12:19 pm

Woo hoo I’m free from isolation………..to go food shopping! Sulk

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 2:50 pm

On a level of thoroughly pissed off-ness, I’d say I’m a solid 9/10 today.

I’m anticipating that to fall to around 7/10 when I tuck in to my Chinese this evening.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 6:14 pm

Not having a good day Czar?

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 12:02 am

Just spent about twenty minutes trying to herd a Bat out of my lounge. It's quite hot so had all the windows and the front door open and in comes what I think was a Long eared Bat. anyway herding bats is way harder than herding Chickens, it's feckin impossible, it's like an animal crossed with a ghost with the reactions of a flying Ninja. No way was he going out through the wide open door he came in by and when he did leave he just flew out of the top quarter light window that's like a big letterbox. I think he may have been testing me.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 6:16 pm

Just taken another tick off my leg little bastards, had about a dozen this year.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 10:05 am

Nothing mundane, visiting the National Memorial Arboretum near Burton on Trent today. Sitting in the car park at the moment waiting to go in. Weather could be better, no rain but very overcast.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:27 pm

Been to Bletchley Park today. Very good day out.

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:51 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Back on Gardening, took the strimmer up the field last night to clear some weeds tried starting it for about twenty minutes, carried it back down to the workshop to pull the plug, put my glasses on and realised it must have been in the ON position when I put it away and obviously just switched it off when I tried to start it. It's a twat getting old or I'm a twat getting old. Embarassed

Your getting old when you go up the field....and you can't remember why your there.... Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:51 am

Big thunder storms currently.

You know you’re getting older when your first thought is...’oh good, great for the garden’.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:22 pm

You know the wife is getting older when you are instructed to find her glasses. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:38 pm

Mother-In-Laws bus from Brizzle was due into Plymouth at 14:00 today. It arrived at 14:01.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:41 pm

Bought a Banjo today. Got it home and got straight into learning 'Foggy Mountain Breakdown' by Earl Scruggs.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:59 am

Looking around Bournemouth university today with lodger [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Looking at sport science courses.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:41 pm

Made a cracking apple pie with some of my cider apples tonight, really short pastry loads of clotted and double cream makes for lots of indigestion. Worth every burp and fart.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 6:22 pm

Ohh yeh, My new phone is in Manchester Mail centre (Imported from the US). Should get it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 11:50 am

Got my Mot re test at 12.45 been a real bastard followed by Road tax at the end of the month. Low tax economy my arse.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 8:35 am

Gone off corned beef....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 12:17 pm

Got my mot done but had quite a lot of pedal travel after taking the calipers on and off about five fooking times discovered that the clips that hold one of the pads inside the piston haven't been riveted on properly so have a slight wiggle which allows the pads to sit about two mill off one side of the piston. Grrrrrr.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 12:21 pm

Watching Sharp on tv.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 5:30 pm

On the train out of Cornwall
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 7:47 pm

Just put another log on the fire in the Royal Oak, Meavy! drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 27 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next