tigertony
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 6:06 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Well done to the bhey.

He wants to be a sports physiotherapist.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 10:14 pm

Been to Clovelly today. Made it down to the harbour in 25 minutes. 45 minutes to get back to the top. My knees are fecked!

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 12:09 pm

Wife and daughter having retail therapy in outlet park in Bideford. I’m sitting down on a comfortable chair until they go to a shop that I want to look in. Son has gone off on his own out of frustration!

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 2:37 pm

Just ordered a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens with a 1.4x teleconverter, and then I made a banana cake/loaf!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:19 pm

Went down your local on Monday and it was very nice. We did get caught out by the secret menu, they had like a lunch menu and we ordered Cod Gougons and chips and a Roast Pork bap which were very good but then whilst we waited we saw plates of mixed grill coming out (which I saw you had and was a bit Jel) and Medium Rare steaks. I felt left out. Ale was nice though.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 5:48 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Went down your local on Monday and it was very nice. We did get caught out by the secret menu, they had like a lunch menu and we ordered Cod Gougons and chips and a Roast Pork bap which were very good but then whilst we waited we saw plates of mixed grill coming out (which I saw you had and was a bit Jel) and Medium Rare steaks. I felt left out. Ale was nice though.

Should have gimme a shout wigs. Would have been good to catch up over a pint of Bishops Minge, or what ever they call it. It takes 52 seconds from my back door the the pub front door! Maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 9:19 am

POI wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Should have gimme a shout wigs. Would have been good to catch up over a pint of Bishops Minge, or what ever they call it.  It takes 52 seconds from my back door the the pub front door! Maybe next time.

I did look out for you but we literally dropped in on our way home kind of spur of the mo thing, I still hanker over a mixed grill I'll be back soon. Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 10:10 am

Servicing the Van this morning then getting kit ready to go Bass fishing tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 12:49 pm

Quiet day today after getting rid of lodger [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to university at the weekend.

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 1:56 pm

Having a BBQ tonight. Possibly the last one of the year.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 1:58 pm

Serviced van, degreased engine from "fixed" oil filler tube leak that the garage did. Found the seal from said oil filler tube on the big tray that covers bottom of engine, took oil filler tube off and cleaned off the fookin silicone they'd used when they obviously dropped the seal. I really do despair in the shite monkey like work from garages that charge fook knows what as they are VW accredited.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 2:01 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Quiet day today after getting rid of lodger [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to university at the weekend.

I get rid of one next weekend. She’ll be sleeping in the bath when she comes home at Xmas if I get my way and convert her room to an en-suite.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 2:45 pm

Lodger [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wants to turn his sister’s room into a gaming room. Wife is resisting that idea.

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 6:49 pm

POI wrote:

Just the six of you then...... Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 7:34 pm

Forder Valley Hill very quiet tonight
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:41 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

I get rid of one next weekend. She’ll be sleeping in the bath when she comes home at Xmas if I get my way and convert her room to an en-suite.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:13 am

zyph wrote:
POI wrote:

Just the six of you then...... Rolling Eyes .

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 10:18 pm

3 hours to get from Berkshire to Kent this afternoon. M25 a bloody nightmare!

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 6:28 am

Off out with the woofer. Oh, look, it' raining STILL! Sulk
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 6:58 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Some times it pays to drop down into Leyton and use the M102 through the Blackwall tunnel...missing the inner London toll and also the Dartford crossing toll as well....from NW Kent it use to take me thirty odd minutes to get to Orient.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 8:42 am

zyph wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Some times it pays to drop down into Leyton and use the M102 through the Blackwall tunnel...missing the inner London toll and also the Dartford crossing toll as well....from NW Kent it use to take me thirty odd minutes to get to Orient.

Topically, I drove through the Blackwall tunnel for the first time last week. (North to South)
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 9:20 am

zyph wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

We were on our way to Birchington near Manston and google maps had the M25/ 26/ 20 way the quickest. I don’t drive in London.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 9:26 am

They should fill the Blackwall in and all the Dartford crossings and get Trump to build us a fook off great wall around all of Kent and Essex. Maaaffy Cannts the lot of them.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 9:44 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
They should fill the Blackwall in and all the Dartford crossings and get Trump to build us a fook off great wall around all of Kent and Essex. Maaaffy Cannts the lot of them.

We'll sneak through the Rotherhithe then.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 9:56 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
zyph wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

We were on our way to Birchington near Manston and google maps had the M25/ 26/ 20 way the quickest. I don’t drive in London.

Was that a tour of Kent that you were doing then ?.....M102...A2...M2...Thanet Way....or M25...M2...Thanet Way.....since lockdown my day out is a trip to the grassy bit of GSG and a pint nearby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 23 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next