PatDunne
Tgwu
tigertony
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 9:57 pm

Not a good week for me, called into optician yesterday to pick up my new pair of glasses. back today right lens keep falling out.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:05 pm

Yay cheers First cold one in over 3 months in my village pub. drunken
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:28 pm

Is that very near a very famous tree? Well Jel.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 5:13 pm

Painting ma hoose.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:31 am

Earwegoagain wrote:

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:43 am

POI wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Thumbs

I was going to go for a pint yesterday after seeing that tried the Castle at Lydford and The Royal at Horsebridge both places you had to reserve a table and the Royal uses email believe it or not! Kind of stops that "I feel like a pint" moment. They seem to have a simpler system where you were.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 10:39 am

Aye - just turn up, walk in for a pint. Sit down inside or go outside onto the village green. Twas a lovely few hours. Nice meal, 5 or 6 pints - all in the afternoon sun. For a few hours, everything seemed normal again.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 12:26 pm

Going to Plympton cricket ground to watch the young grandson play his first practise match of the season.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 10:15 am

Fookin flies!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 12:07 pm

Just picked a bowl full of basil from a window sill for tonights spag bol, twas very pungent.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 12:47 pm

(More) new hub caps have arrived. Lost 3 in 12 months- all from different wheels! That road from Tavi through Gunni is a fcuker for tyres and hub caps!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 2:13 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Just picked a bowl full of basil from a window sill for tonights spag bol, twas very pungent.

Picked some the other night and had Pasta with Pesto. Basil, Olive oil, garlic, nuts and Parmesan cheese. It should be Pine Nuts but I use Cashews as Pine Nuts are dearer than Craic. Tastes ten times better than any bought stuff.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 8:43 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Picked some the other night and had Pasta with Pesto. Basil, Olive oil, garlic, nuts and Parmesan cheese. It should be Pine Nuts but I use Cashews as Pine Nuts are dearer than Craic. Tastes ten times better than any bought stuff.

Shall give that a go with the next batch.
Back to top Go down
Therein66

Therein66

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 10:17 pm

Evening POI
if your interested my daughter is going through the same thing loosing her bloody wheel trims
I managed to bag a set under £20 online from euro car parts (if it helps)
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:11 am

Therein66 wrote:
Evening POI
if your interested my daughter is going through the same thing loosing her bloody wheel trims
I managed to bag a set under £20 online from euro car parts (if it helps)

Cheers 66. I managed to bag a set from Fleabay for £24.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:12 am

Groan. £480 Ebay selling fees bill just dropped into my inbox. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:31 am

Took the bhey and his missus to Exmoor yesterday. With no coaches choking the roads I was surprised how quiet (compared to this time of year obvs) it was. Walked along the Lyn had lunch and a cracking couple of pints in The Staghunters in Brendon, another walk then milkshakes in Withypool and then home. Cracking day out.
Back to top Go down
Therein66

Therein66

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 4:02 pm

You’re welcome POI
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 2:44 pm

At Whipsnade Zoo. More than enough of liquid sunshine for us all! Mad

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 1:12 pm

In the shit again! Forgot to put the bins out last night. clown Handbags

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:58 pm

Just ran a broadband speed test and I'm getting 1.5mbs, for half the test was running at 0.5mbs! Fookin cheeky cnuts at talk talk are trying to blame the amount of devices turned on at the same time and despite the fact I've got a "faster fibre broadband connection" and I pay for an unlimited usage package. I couldn't download a single Tom and Jerry cartoon at the moment let alone a film. FFS!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:07 pm

Sitting in the dark watching the thunder storm we’ve been promised for the last couple of days.

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:43 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Sitting in the dark watching the thunder storm we’ve been promised for the last couple of days.

Temperature has dropped indoors from 95F down to 83F....the fifth day in a row....and promised the same tomorrow here in NW Kent....two fans working flat out hardly making any difference.....no thunder storms here unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 11:17 pm

Finished about half hour later.

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 11:41 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Finished about half hour later.

But did it rain enough to stop your GSG girl having to water the garden tomorrow....(while you watch of course).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 21 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next