PatDunne
Tgwu
tigertony
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 12:30 pm

One hospital appointment done (Mount Gould) Derriford this afternoon. Tonight a visit to Home Park
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 10:24 pm

Painted the kitchen wall today.

Tomorrow painting some of the ceiling, door frame and door to get rid of the paint that should have gone on the wall. Sulk

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 10:51 pm

My garden and poly tunnel has never been so groomed.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 8:37 pm

Went for a 1 hour walk and passed 2 people! I do live in the sticks a bit though lol.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:16 pm

I went for a walk via the local M & S. Did some food shopping as well.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:19 pm

Been painting again. Painted a door frame today and used 2 inch tape to stop getting paint where it shouldn’t go. Cleaning the floor and repairing the walls where paint materialised unexpectedly! Sulk

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:50 pm

Made a trellis out of batten, would have been cheaper and quicker to buy one.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptySat May 02, 2020 4:00 pm

Oiled the decking about 3 weeks ago. Pencilled in to do it again later this week.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptySat May 02, 2020 5:52 pm

Sitting inside while the wife gives our son an earful after he soaked her with the hose. popcorn Handbags Very Happy

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptySun May 03, 2020 12:03 pm

Trellis finished and fixed, rambling rose ordered i'm a proper nature boy now. sunny
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptySun May 03, 2020 1:41 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Trellis finished and fixed, rambling rose ordered i'm a proper nature boy now. sunny

Keep nipping the dead rose heads off and it will flower for ages. Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptySun May 03, 2020 7:27 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Should this post be in the newell thread? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 6:02 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Thanks bhey, well in to gardening now, planted fruit bushes, strawberries tomatoes spuds in grow bags, and look forward to Gardeners world! geek geek geek :sleep:I'm offically an old fecker now.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 8:16 pm

Did a bit of up cycling today. Turned my Great Grand Parent's paraffin heater into a plant pot holder and a hanging basket.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptySat May 09, 2020 1:20 pm

I've got a big row of Broad beans outside. In the poly tunnel I've got tomatoes, Melons and salads and we replanted the Strawbs with new stock last year and they are looking awesome. We also have some potatoes grown from spuds we didn't find last year as I haven't been able to get any seed potatoes. We've got to be careful here as we can get frost until end of May so Runner beans are grown inside now to be planted out in a couple of weeks. Still waiting for Sweetcorn seeds one of my favourites you can't buy stuff as sweet in the shops, we usually plant a block of corn and you can underplant it with squashes or courgettes.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptySat May 09, 2020 9:51 pm

A mate of mine has got a Bernese Mountain dog, massive lump of a thing. Anyway unbeknowest to my mate he had bad guts, he went shopping and came back to find the dog had deposited about a kilo of loose dogshit in the lounge that their little auto Hoover thingy had smeared all over the room in nice straight lines. He said the Hoover isn't sounding too great and has eaten loads of it.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptySun May 10, 2020 1:11 am

An old mate of mine had one of those as a pub guard dog. Bastard thing took a liking to my nuts and took every opportunity it could to bite them. I'm surprised I managed to have kids!

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptySun May 10, 2020 10:45 am

Went to fix spongy deck board, thought a couple of screws would do it L0l, schoolboy error its rotten joists the works and according to mrs S, its an emergency get it sorted straight away job.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptySun May 10, 2020 11:22 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
A mate of mine has got a Bernese Mountain dog, massive lump of a thing. Anyway unbeknowest to my mate he had bad guts, he went shopping and came back to find the dog had deposited about a kilo of loose dogshit in the lounge that their little auto Hoover thingy had smeared all over the room in nice straight lines. He said the Hoover isn't sounding too great and has eaten loads of it.

lol
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptySun May 10, 2020 1:53 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Went to fix spongy deck board, thought a couple of screws would do it L0l, schoolboy error its rotten joists the works and according to mrs S, its an emergency get it sorted straight away job.

I was thinking of putting in a small wildlife pond in the garden, last night I overheard my missus telling her old man I'm building her a plunge pool, you know just big enough to swim up and down in! Slipping down my to do list now tbh.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptySun May 10, 2020 6:46 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

I was thinking of putting in a small wildlife pond in the garden, last night I overheard my missus telling her old man I'm building her a plunge pool, you know just big enough to swim up and down in! Slipping down my to do list now tbh.
Laughing Now i got to repair it she wants it slightly bigger, with a planter for the new fifty quid Acer ffs! i never get time to be bored.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 2:36 pm

I've been baking all our bread, I do normally make a loaf or two a week but the good bakers in Tavvy is shut but the crap one is selling flour. I couldn't get any bakers yeast when I got back so started a sourdough starter which I do love but it's a bit of a faff and takes ages to prove. Anyway I was in the bakers buying flour and noticed they had some natural yeast for sale £1 for 1lb I'm well impressed with it, much more active than the dried yeast and makes lovely bread.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 2:42 pm

Painting the hoose.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 2:55 pm

Note to self: Do not put your finger in the way when using an electronic staple gun! Shocked

Not actual picture, but you get the idea! Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by POI on Sat May 16, 2020 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 6:04 pm

I know how that feels ouch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 18 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next