Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)

Go down 
+21
VillageGreen
Sturtz
Greenskin
Earwegoagain
tigertony
Elias
Tringreen
Yea Man
PlymptonPilgrim
Les Miserable
sufferedsince 68
Tgwu
akagreengull
Freathy
RegGreen
Cornish Rebel
GreenSam
nzgreen
PatDunne
seadog
Mock Cuncher
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 5:09 pm

Freathy wrote:
I'd happily take relegation if I thought for one second it would get rid of brent.  Let's all pray for administration and a new start.
Absolutely. Brent, The submarine, Smarmes, Webb and the Freaks, time to rebuild the club in the depths of the non league, its dying anyway.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 5:16 pm

Best thing is for Green Jim and Shift Key to buy a one way ticket to Glasgow tonight, Brent could deliver him personally back to Celtic Park.
Still there is always the January window plenty of time to bring in some top players.
laugh
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 5:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just replace the baby with DA and we have it. January will be too late and we need action now.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 5:40 pm

Let's all vote for Bradley Laughing

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 5:45 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Just did he's in the lead with 20% laugh
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 5:57 pm

I did too
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 6:01 pm

We need to start a "and the next red card player is?" thread in place for the pending Wigan defeat. geek
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 6:08 pm

The Brenty Gratefuls have forgoten about the Trust, now they want Adams, out because he's wasted jimmy's league two budget on shite cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 6:11 pm

Forza Nerde finally grew some balls today and had a pop at Brent. Well done guys and gals its about time you did. keep it up.

Utter shit again today. We offered nothing and its evident that something its seriously wrong backstage at argyle cause the players are losing their shit far too easily to get instant reds or just not bothering to play.

Del Bhey's tactics are not working (obviously) yet he seems very reluctant to change them. we cant play our formation atm with the players we have and he has got to change it otherwise 3-0+ defeats will start becoming far more regular than they are now.
Playing the way we try might look good at times go forward but when we lose the ball usually when someone does everything but shoot or fecks up a cross its leaving us so exposed in defence and teams are now just picking apart our defence with the same routes everytime and we dont seem to be getting wise to this.

home fans are starting to get vocal towards del bhey and starting to warm up towards brent too. I just  pray come january we arent too far behind at the bottom for any new loan signings cause brents not going to fund shit still make any difference.

Last edited by Angry on Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 6:16 pm

We are fooked. Built a squad of league 2 players with a conference budget, Adams performed miracles last year with a shite budget and will have to lose his job this season to deflect the shit from Teflon Jimmy. Glad to hear the "where's the money gone" chants let's hope they catch on, here's another one for them to try out, "feck off James Brent, James Brent feck off!"
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 6:18 pm

Brents policy of signing Zero Talent players, on short Zero Hours contracts was always going to fail when you get out of the Basement League, still wont be a problem next season when were back home.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 6:22 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Brents policy of signing Zero Talent players, on short Zero Hours contracts was always going to fail when you get out of the Basement League, still wont be a problem next season when were back home.

I wish I had your confidence.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 6:24 pm

Has somebody done something? is Adams siding with someone? has this caused disunity? just an off the top of my head speculative thought.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 6:24 pm

Angry wrote:
Forza Nerde finally grew some balls today and had a pop at Brent. Well done guys and gals its about time you did. keep it up.

Utter shit again today. We offered nothing and its evident that something its seriously wrong backstage at argyle cause the players are losing their shit far too easily to get instant reds or just not bothering to play.

Del Bhey's tactics are not working (obviously) yet he seems very reluctant to change them. we cant play our formation atm with the players we have and he has got to change it otherwise 3-0+ defeats will start becoming far more regular than they are now.
Playing the way we try might look good at times go forward but when we lose the ball usually when someone does everything but shoot or fecks up a cross its leaving us so exposed in defence and teams are now just picking apart our defence with the same routes everytime and we dont seem to be getting wise to this.

home fans are starting to get vocal towards del bhey and starting to warm up towards brent too. I just  pray come january we arent too far behind at the bottom for any new loan signings cause brents not going to fund shit still make any difference.

Chants of where's the money gone weren't there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 6:25 pm

A club in crisis - on and off the field. Something is seriously wrong, and it stinks.

Not a fooking peep from the super fans over on JBsoti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 6:31 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Angry wrote:

Chants of where's the money gone weren't there?

yes. might have others but that the loudest one that i heard. Im sure nool is going to release his sheep of wor now to ensure the damage these chants may have cause is limited and drowned out by a drummer boy again.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 6:31 pm

Farewell 3rd division, to quote a gigantic 1975 hit single. No pace, no spirit, no creativity, unable to defend set pieces-in short a recipe for total disaster. Doubt very much if an away team has had an easier afternoon than Doncaster did today-it wasn't as if they were especially brilliant but far too good for Argyle. Very unusual for me to leave early but after the third goal went in after Doncaster had conducted a training ground attack v defence type exercise in the second half, couldn't take any more and fecked off out of it and didn't see Bradley sent off. This outfit reminds me of the Ufton team of 1968 or the Sturrock/Mariner relegated CCC team-you just know they aren't up to it but alarmingly this is occurring a division lower and frankly it's difficult to see a way out of it with the lack of quality and no room for manoeuvre until January [not that high hopes should be held for adequate outlay anyway].Two up front? Tried that. Throw Fletcher in? Tried that. Put wingers on? Tried that but no matter what, the lack of players up to the standard is all too evident. Depressing, seriously thinking of playing golf on Saturdays now instead of using my season ticket. Says it all really.
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 6:40 pm

What's going on down there?

Do note that there are many calls for Adams out on pasoti, but hasn't he been given a five year contract? You've got to ask if Brent is the sort of bloke that will buy that contract out?

It will cost him a pretty penny and he doesn't strike me as the sort of person who would shell out that kind of mullah.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 6:42 pm

Sturtz wrote:
What's going on down there?

Do note that there are many calls for Adams out on pasoti, but hasn't he been given a five year contract? You've got to ask if Brent is the sort of bloke that will buy that contract out?

It will cost him a pretty penny and he doesn't strike me as the sort of person who would shell out that kind of mullah.

Brent would rather spend all available cash on an ice rink than on the football club.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 7:27 pm

Irony lost on the Farm,

lameiras for me with some good ball control.i am flabbergasted that sonny is leading the poll!he let every ball bounce,is as slow as most of our players and got a straight red.

The second one to ask why? lol!
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 7:30 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Irony lost on the Farm,

lameiras for me with some good ball control.i am flabbergasted that sonny is leading the poll!he let every ball bounce,is as slow as most of our players and got a straight red.

The second one to ask why?  lol!

Some amusement on an otherwise dull Saturday lol!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 7:37 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Farewell 3rd division, to quote a gigantic 1975 hit single. No pace, no spirit, no creativity, unable to defend set pieces-in short a recipe for total disaster. Doubt very much if an away team has had an easier afternoon than Doncaster did today-it wasn't as if they were especially brilliant but far too good for Argyle. Very unusual for me to leave early but after the third goal went in after Doncaster had conducted a training ground attack v defence type exercise in the second half, couldn't take any more and fecked off out of it and didn't see Bradley sent off. This outfit reminds me of the Ufton team of 1968 or the Sturrock/Mariner relegated CCC team-you just know they aren't up to it but alarmingly this is occurring a division lower and frankly it's difficult to see a way out of it with the lack of quality and no room for manoeuvre until January [not that high hopes should be held for adequate outlay anyway].Two up front? Tried that. Throw Fletcher in? Tried that. Put wingers on? Tried that but no matter what, the lack of players up to the standard is all too evident. Depressing, seriously thinking of playing golf on Saturdays now instead of using my season ticket. Says it all really.

Wot eee said. Only my 2nd and probably my last visit of the season. Utter pony on and off the pitch, depressing.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 7:48 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
To many big teams in this league for poor little argo, we will be happier back  in the Basement.

I hate to say it, but you could be right there.

For those at the game, were there any chants of "where's the money gone" ?.

Has Adams lost the dressing room I wonder.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 8:06 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Just did he's in the lead with 20% laugh

I did as well. Bradley leading by a mile now. I just love voting on Pasoti polls, I encourage everyone to do it. It makes a mockery of them and yet Pasoti takes them all so seriously... They even award a trophy (which you have to give back - lol).

Idiots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 8:14 pm

Quote from Pigtwatti.

"It's reminiscent of the Season after the Burnley Play Off defeat. Shilton bought people in, the Dressing Room split, the Manager fell out with his Staff and Chairman. The rest is History"

Made me stop and think..................it all sounds strangely familiar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next