Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)

Go down 
+21
VillageGreen
Sturtz
Greenskin
Earwegoagain
tigertony
Elias
Tringreen
Yea Man
PlymptonPilgrim
Les Miserable
sufferedsince 68
Tgwu
akagreengull
Freathy
RegGreen
Cornish Rebel
GreenSam
nzgreen
PatDunne
seadog
Mock Cuncher
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 8:58 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Irony lost on the Farm,

lameiras for me with some good ball control.i am flabbergasted that sonny is leading the poll!he let every ball bounce,is as slow as most of our players and got a straight red.

The second one to ask why?  lol!

Some amusement on an otherwise dull Saturday lol!

From the gift that keeps giving Postey now asking us all to rate our match day experience for Wigan, I've cast my vote.

lol!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 9:10 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Irony lost on the Farm,

lameiras for me with some good ball control.i am flabbergasted that sonny is leading the poll!he let every ball bounce,is as slow as most of our players and got a straight red.

The second one to ask why?  lol!

Some amusement on an otherwise dull Saturday lol!

From the gift that keeps giving Postey now asking us all to rate our match day experience for Wigan, I've cast my vote.

lol!

Me too. Daft Kuuuntz.

I'm shocked the ATD watchers haven't reported this back to their master and pig-in-chief yet. Laughing
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 9:12 pm

I always do their polls :-)
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 9:15 pm

mind you the average farm user can't quite grasp that the result is not what is being polled in the matchday experience poll, hence a win always gets high marks a defeat a low marks so pointless.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 9:24 pm

PatDunne wrote:
mind you the average farm user can't quite grasp that the result is not what is being polled in the matchday experience poll, hence a win always gets high marks a defeat a low marks so pointless.

Awaking from slumber on my sun lounger I gave todays game a ten in the pasoti poll...
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 9:31 pm

Rickler wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Awaking from slumber on my sun lounger I gave todays game a ten in the pasoti poll...

Wanker on the strength of that it gives Newell a mandate to run pasoti on a jimmies behalf for the next decade.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 9:48 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Wanker on the strength of that it gives Newell a mandate to run pasoti on a jimmies behalf for the next decade.

Good to see irony is not lost on you...
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 10:59 pm

Newells looking up irony to see just how he's been insulted.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 11:39 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Let's all vote for Bradley Laughing

Just did he's in the lead with 20% laugh

Yes, he's doing very well isn't he.
Very Happy Pig cyclops
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 11:56 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Best thing is for Green Jim and Shift Key to buy a one way ticket to Glasgow tonight, Brent could deliver him personally back to Celtic Park.
Still there is always the January window plenty of time to bring in some top players.
laugh

Shift key hasn't scored for us yet has he?
If true can we have an ATD poll to guess the month when he finally does? I'm going for March 2018. Carey penalty, cross bar rebound onto his face, top corner, in.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 1:55 am

Can we swop Shift Key for Porkyfenwa?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 8:59 am

Rather have Akinfenwa any day always enjoyed watching him play and unlike the Cetic dud he knows how to score.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 9:04 am

Whats this thing about Carey everyone is talking about on pasoti? pm me if neccesary
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 9:19 am

Got caught playing 'away' from home.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 9:23 am

It's going to be an interesting season I suspect for all the wrong reasons.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 9:23 am

I still think Reid would walk into this team, he might blow out of his arse walking to the centre circle but he would score way more than any of this lot.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 9:48 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I still think Reid would walk into this team, he might blow out of his arse walking to the centre circle but he would score way more than any of this lot.
Rubes is miles better than the Terrible Turk, No goal Nate, or any of the other Donkeys claiming to be strikers in this Brentmare squad,
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 9:51 am

Watching the Lowlights of two piss poor teams, begs the question why is anyone handing Brent twenty three quid to watch that?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 10:24 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Watching the Lowlights of two piss poor teams, begs the question why is anyone handing Brent twenty three quid to watch that?

I'm not! Already planned out where my Argo money will go, first of all will be up at Taunton on Tuesday, but unfortunately I think the Cider men will go down to Div 2 and secondly I will get to the next Albion home game.
On that note if somebody had gone to the Brickfields yesterday instead of the Home Park skip depot they would have witnessed Albion thrash Fylde 67 to 15.
So yes there are plenty of alternatives out there. Thought Brent would agree with that, if you provide a poor product and service then customers shop elsewhere.
Geddon Jimmy carry on the good work. cheers
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 10:55 am

A Blackpool style boycott is the only thing brent will understand. It's not as if you're going to miss anything - the season is over as these dog shit players aren't going to suddenly get better. And gate income doesn't go to the manager anyway so a boycott won't affect 'strengthening' in January.

BOYCOTT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 10:59 am

No, I won't pay £23, and in a funny way, the much larger season ticket sales this season has swallowed up a lot more of the casuals/semi regulars that have paid top dollar in the past, with a resultant drop in average take per capita. If this continues, and that seems likely, there won't be many POTD fans at all, which could set Brent off down another cost saving exercise at the turnstiles, that would be counter productive in the long run, and add to the sense of rot as the personal property plans carry on regardless.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 11:34 am

During Brent's tenure I've gone from a season ticket holder to last season watching about six games two of them away. This season it's away only for me, feck off Brent.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 11:41 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
During Brent's tenure I've gone from a season ticket holder to last season watching about six games two of them away. This season it's away only for me, feck off Brent.

Me too.

Away games only for me. I support the team not Brents pension fund.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 11:50 am

Sad day for us in our row, seems that the Tavistock contingent who sat behind us has moved their ST away from these seats. Hope all is well.

Last edited by Tgwu on Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 11:53 am

Brent hasn't experienced a bad season on the pitch for 3 years now with promotion from the bottom division being constantly flirted with. His eyes will be opened this year, and he won't like some of the comments that will inevitably come flying his way. Conservatism and austerity don't work in football. Decent waves have to be caught properly when they arrive and surfed to the best of one's ability, but of course, without being ludicrously reckless. Waves don't come much better than A promotion supplemented by a million or two of Liverpool/Wembley cash and player sales. Brent can't swim, let alone surf, and shows no interest in the idea whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next