Flat_Track_Bully
Dougie
Greenrod
Chemical Ali
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread Empty
PostSubject: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Free flowing football, highly skilled players, end to end excitement, passion, belief and goals goals goals.

If you want all that, there's Champions League on the tellybox tonight.

If you want to watch Argyle instead look in the Yellow Pages under 'Psychiatrist we're meeting in the Cherry Tree pre-match, and then on to the Theatre of Greens for our annual defeat of Bristol Rovers.

COYG!!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: The Richard Blight Gasman's Gashead's thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:47 pm

Early rumours that Carl is going for the defensive 5-5-0 formation as Rovers will be a wounded beast. The announced attendance will be 6087, the actual will be 4976 Laughing

News from the Fireman's twitter is
Quote :
"I'm hoping to be involved soon. Whether that's tuesday, Morecambe or Southend I really don't know.!"

Whereas PCH might be skating on thin ice by revealing-
Quote :
"Boiii a pic in honour of ur babes weezy was taken..Its hw the boies n chicks feel after ive banged dem at cod u will appreciate it#weezypose"
Back to top Go down
Greenrod

Greenrod

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:11 pm

Spanish formation may work - who needs a striker?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Quote :
Argyle v Bristol Rovers starting 11: Jake; Durrell, Pursey, Max, Willo; Macca, Conor, Youngy, Baz; Matty, Guy. #pafc

Quote :
Argyle v Bristol Rovers subs: PCH, Feeno, Ollie, Nelse, Joe, Andy G, Johnny G. #pafc
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:04 pm

Be there or be not a praaaper fan

Quote :
Chris Webb
@Chris_Webb1
When we next win promotion I wonder how many of the 20,000 in attendance that day will claim 'I was there against the Gas on 18/9/12' #pafc
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Former Argyle player Jim Paterson on the bench for the gas!

Good to see Madjo getting a start, presumably up front with MLC. Does this mean a 4-4-2?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:10 pm

You would hope. And a chance for Madjo to back up by actions his ascertion about what a great manager Fletcho is.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Dougie wrote:

Quote :
Chris Webb
@Chris_Webb1
When we next win promotion I wonder how many of the 20,000 in attendance that day will claim 'I was there against the Gas on 18/9/12' #pafc

None cos they'll all be long dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Freathy wrote:
Dougie wrote:

Quote :
Chris Webb
@Chris_Webb1

Good to see Chris Webb looking to unite the fan base and draw the crowds back to HP.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:25 pm

Freathy wrote:
Dougie wrote:

Quote :
Chris Webb
@Chris_Webb1

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:26 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Dougie wrote:

Quote :
Chris Webb
@Chris_Webb1

Good to see Chris Webb looking to unite the fan base and draw the crowds back to HP.

Sorry Sir Webb I can't make it tonight as i'm working nights.

Cock.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:29 pm

Freathy wrote:
Dougie wrote:

Quote :
Chris Webb
@Chris_Webb1

Made me spray my tea out laughing Smile Ever the natural optimist...
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Argyle should have a great chance of three points tonight against a surprisingly out of sorts Rovers.

'Tis a bit wierd sat at home while Argyle are playing down the road, but a comfy sofa, Scrumpy Jack, Real madrid v Man City, Steve Davey and Drew(?) commentating, plus another £20 staying in my pocket has just edged it... Very Happy

Oh and ATD 'chat'...
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Are we playing well?
Back to top Go down
Jon L

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:20 pm

hippo wrote:
Are we playing well?

Are we playing?? jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:23 pm

1-0 Hourihane

We're going up as champions

Fletch for England

James Brent is the master

Ian Newell is our saviour

Viva the Forza Verde massif

Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Huzzah Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:43 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
'Tis a bit wierd sat at home while Argyle are playing down the road,

You'll get used to it. I did... and I can actually hear the crowd when the wind is in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Just wondering, was that our good half or our bad half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:47 pm

The happy clappies will be breaking out the jammy dodgers, if we can beat the gas!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Anyone notice they scored. Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:30 pm

This dog shit 'manager' has got to f***ing go
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:34 pm

According to the beeb website stats, we haven't had a shot in this second half. Going only on that info we must be pathetic.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:43 pm

Oh we've had a shot this half (beeb website).

And there was much rejoicing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:44 pm

The first half we were awful, and that was our good half. Truly embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next