Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)

Go down 
+21
VillageGreen
Sturtz
Greenskin
Earwegoagain
tigertony
Elias
Tringreen
Yea Man
PlymptonPilgrim
Les Miserable
sufferedsince 68
Tgwu
akagreengull
Freathy
RegGreen
Cornish Rebel
GreenSam
nzgreen
PatDunne
seadog
Mock Cuncher
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) Empty
PostSubject: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:37 am

"Ha, this lot bottled the title majorly at the end of last season!! Stupid sweaty sock manager with crass opinions getting his comeuppance!!"

GUFFAW!

(TM both sets of supporters, fore fookin shore).

Carey ait, shit strikers, wanky midfield, but some big lumps at the back and of course Luke, who seems to rile them up more than the usual. Recks it'll be shit, dire fayre. Donny's passing football negated by our massive geezers.

Who's going?

I'm not. Frying saltier fish; so ter speak.

Attendance 8612 (260 sad Donny diehards on their annual holiday)

1-1 Songoo scores and is sent off.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 7:27 pm

Good to see MC from the big house posting regular again. We will lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 7:31 pm

The last time I saw Doncaster play in the real world, they were playing rugby down at Penzance. It may well be Argyle doing the upper body rugby giant stuff tomorrow, with any actual football coming from Doncaster.  If Argyle don't get a win under the belt soon, they're going daaaaaaaaan.
My thoughts go out to those attending. Especially one particular gentleman bought a season ticket as a surprise present Razz Razz
No idea whatsoever what the score will be as I don't qualify as a football pundit apparently. 1-2.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:48 pm

easy two nil away win.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 12:10 am

Score draw.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 12:29 am

2-0 win. We've got to win sometime and we'd have probably got a lot more points from the last three home games but for three stupid sendings off.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 1:25 am

I've gone mad. Argyle 5 Donny 3. 500 to 1 so I whacked a quid on it.... edgy gambling
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 1:41 am

2-1 defeat the fiasco to continue on & off the pitch
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 6:47 am

Another Home Park horror show from brent's basement bound bargain bucket bozos. Donny, like every other L1 side, are classes above Argo.

Argo 0-3 Doncaster Rovers

BRENT OUT NOW
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 8:17 am

Another game, another loss another £23 saved I'm quids in.
BRENT OUT
geek
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 8:20 am

I seen this poor fan opening his ticket,

For the last 10 years I have regularly ridden down from north devon to HP and parked in the same place in the Home Park car park (by the railings near the clothes recycling bin). However, on returning to my bike, after the Blackpool game I found a £50 parking ticket attached to my bike. Needless to say my mood on the ride home in stormy weather was not good. I have challenged the ticket with Plymouth City Council and asked them where I can legally park, but as yet they have not replied to my letter.
As I am intending to ride down tomorrow, can anyone tell me where exactly I can legally park a bike close to HP, preferably in the car park.

Hope he parks ok today

If he can not park his bike now what is it going to be like when/if the developments takes place
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 8:37 am

I am a biker, and I live in Plymouth so I maybe allowed to comment? I have a residents pass for at home (in Plymouth) have spoken to traffic wardens, they are human and friendly, if it's a council owned car park (not all are) and the motorcycle area is full then I was advised to park in a car bay free of charge. The park and ride is council owned and I've never seen a motorcycle bay, so just use a car space.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 8:54 am

Thought we were away for some reason (senility?) so changing my prediction to rampant two nil home win. COYG
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 9:09 am

One of the worst squads ever seen at HP along with the worst ever owner, it going to be a complete bag of shite!! ffs save your money and send a clear Fook Off message to the Property Developer and his vile anti Argyle anti Plymouth plans.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 9:20 am

We'll muller them...cricket score territory COYG jocolor sunny
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 2:58 pm

Fletcher and Lameiras start today.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 3:05 pm

Come on argo stun the world and pick up a point!!
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 3:09 pm

Let's see what Fletcher can do feeding off the Celtic hotshot.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 3:13 pm

Can't believe Donny aren't 1-0 up yet
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 3:13 pm

No mention of Jervis - injured?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 3:23 pm

Austerity Argo lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 3:24 pm

1 down LOL! What took Doncaster so long to score?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 3:25 pm

Atleast we'll have the biggest ice rink in league 2.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 3:28 pm

All going according to script, great stats FOR DONNY 60% possession cheers
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 3:31 pm

0-3 would be a good result given how totally outclassed we are again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)   Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight) Empty

Back to top Go down

Doncaster Rovers Match Thread (#Lordrichardblight)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next