Czarcasm
PatDunne
sufferedsince 68
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 3:40 pm

akagreengull wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Well we do have an argyle farm.
pig chickendance Sheep

Indeed we do. I don't look on there these days very often, it's an unpleasant place, but had to see for myself when someone said Nool was auctioning Jimmy's ticket for the Liverpool match.

I thought surely not, but it's there. People will actually pay money for a poxy seat ticket handled by Lord James.

Unbelievable.

:pighug:
Jeez unbelievble thick as  Pig shit some of these idiots 
It just gets worse ... :Suicide:
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:05 pm

Village so so village.
:Zzzzzzz:
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:15 pm

I would hazard a guess that it's just IJN bidding against himself before handing over his own money to JB so that he can remain in the directors box.

Or he might just be worried that there won't be any room for him in the box for the Liverpool game and he will have to sit on the steps again.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:36 pm

Surely it has to be that money lender from Cornwall bidding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 5:09 pm

Encouraging idolatry of a boring bespectacled banker, who has never had so much attention. Laughing
Dear oh dear. Glad I'm boycotting. Knew I was right to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 7:29 pm

GreenDick25 wrote:
I would hazard a guess that it's just IJN bidding against himself before handing over his own money to JB so that he can remain in the directors box.

Or he might just be worried that there won't be any room for him in the box for the Liverpool game and he will have to sit on the steps again.

he should return to stands i say he has milked the directors box freebie to death enough over the years. its time to move on.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:10 pm

Angry wrote:
GreenDick25 wrote:

he should return to stands i say he has milked the directors box freebie to death enough over the years. its time to move on.
Harsh Angers, its all about selfless devotion to raising money for Jimmy and Chariteeeee in a quiet non self promoting kind of way. tongue tongue Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by sufferedsince 68 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:10 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Just this moment heard green Jimmy talking on radio 4 today sports report. He obviously banged on about a great day for the club and Argyle having global exposure etc.
Then he stated the current cup run (quote) "will bring in over a million pounds".
Ok obvious question what the feck will he and Hallett's do with this windfall.
Answers on a postcard please.

Perhaps as an example, they may put the money into an offshore bank account where no tax is paid and interest rates are favourable. And as they sail away in their swanky new yacht, which was built by Princess Yachts International (in secret) , they stick two fingers up to the club while laughing hysterically Cool .

I hope that is not too libelous !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:33 pm

The accounts for this period won't be around for a long time. Plenty of time for things to die down, and for the amount to be swallowed up in club overheads, debt repayment and capital appreciation rather than "the football", when they can say it's been used wisely. Don't forget, profits get taxed, and Jim wouldn't want that.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:49 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Just this moment heard green Jimmy talking on radio 4 today sports report. He obviously banged on about a great day for the club and Argyle having global exposure etc.
Then he stated the current cup run (quote) "will bring in over a million pounds".

Perhaps as an example, they may put the money into an offshore bank account where no tax is paid and interest rates are favourable. And as they sail away in their swanky new yacht, which was built by Princess Yachts International (in secret) , they stick two fingers up to the club while laughing hysterically Cool .

He laughed yesterday on TV, village when he told us argyle didn't need any new players.
Perhaps he has a sense of humour after all.
cheers
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:54 pm

akagreengull wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

He laughed yesterday on TV, village when he told us argyle didn't need any new players.
Perhaps he has a sense of humour after all.
cheers

Yeah, I saw it, twas most was awful to witness.

I see Adams is waiting to hear about Garita and Tanner being allowed to stay at HP.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 10:06 pm

Hopefully both players stay until the end of the season. I think that interview yesterday was quite revealing about Brent's mentality and plans for argyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 9:34 am

If we fail to go up, despite the benefit of £1 million pound of unbudgeted income I hope there is absolute mutiny.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 10:03 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
If we fail to go up, despite the benefit of £1 million pound of unbudgeted income I hope there is absolute mutiny.

By whom? confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 10:52 am

akagreengull wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

By whom? confused

Not from pasoti thats for sure. They are corporate shills to the bitter fecking end and would rather see argyle remain crap then call for the reluctant one to sell up and go. They only anti up when its too fecking late like with staplewallet when many fans where starting to see he was firefighting with gas in the championship and needed to go years before the downfall.

Hallet i'll give him the benefit of the doubt and see what his actions are. If he is an argyle fan he will want the club to be the best on and off the pitch and not stagnate in league 2.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 11:38 am

Tgwu wrote:

Nik(k) is a regular on FreeChat these days. Although mainly pro-club, has been seen to criticise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 11:44 am

green_genie wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Nik(k) is a regular on FreeChat these days. Although mainly pro-club, has been seen to criticise.

remember when they other there thought he was going to fund a promotion bid or buy out brent lol! lol! lol! lol!

this is way i wont be getting all giddy over hallet just yet till his actions are proven.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 3:12 am

green_genie wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Nik is ok by me. Not exactly friends albeit connected on FB. Seen another side to him and he wont hesitate to criticise the club when appropriate
Back to top Go down
KLM17

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 5:13 am

Speccy is a c nut of the highest order, I saw footage of him in the stands at the conclusion of the Liverpool game and his face said it all, more ££££ in the piggy bank, doing his best to stop his eyes rolling like three cherries on a fruit machine.

So his answer about team strengths is the same as if we had no windfall, it really does say it all, NAAFI!!!!! NO AMBITION AND feck ALL INTEREST!!!!

As a chairman and owner it is embarrassing, so village, how can you support a club like this, may as well play with kids or 10 men all season.

I hate what this club has become, I want the team to do well but I cannot put money into Brenxits pocket!!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:51 am

Welcome to ATD there has been many of us on here expressing our concerns, ever since Brent made his reluctant bid.
BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 2:50 pm

Watching the game on the telly cant be bothered to deal with this level of Villageness.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 3:41 pm

Just hope they don't get their lighters and phones out and sing along to uncle bob, that would just be too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 3:46 pm

Fortunately the main protagonists are performing at some social club I think. Else, it could have been Dave and Rick running on to the pitch, guitar in hand, doing their O'Shea stadium thing.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 11:25 am

Rick the pineapple & Dave the cucumber or what every there F#@King called
What a load shite cant get anymore prappppppper village than that...come on everybody after 3 ...1 2 3!! Janners!! Janners!!
In plymouth there all bucket rattling janners!! Lol
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 11:31 am

RegGreen wrote:
Rick the pineapple & Dave the cucumber or what every there F#@King called
What a load shite cant get anymore prappppppper village than that...come on everybody after 3 ...1 2 3!!   Janners!! Janners!!
In plymouth there all bucket rattling janners!! Lol

, laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Million Pound Where's it Going?   The Million Pound Where's it Going? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Million Pound Where's it Going?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next