125+1
Tringreen
Freathy
pepsipete
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Fletcher out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Freathy wrote:
Enjoy Life wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:
Maybe I'm not giving Crawley enough credit but I'm afraid I can't come to terms that we the underdogs at home against the mighty Crawley Town FFS.

Argyle should never be underdogs to no mark shit like crawley f***ing town. But we trusted in stapes and as a result find ourselves propping up the entire footbal league with humiliation after humiliation is being heaped upon us.

The football league is a meritocracy - funny enough the more points you get the higher up you go. By the way we're not propping up the football league, we're not even in the relegation zone.

No humiliation here, all I can see are decent people fighting hard for the best results. What do you see? People trying to be losers?

1) We have been in the relegation zone all season and will be again when we next lose i.e. next week.

2) So you don't think being bottom of a dog shit division like L2 and being completely outclassed by and being seen as underdogs to crawley town isn't humilaition?

Aviva till the end jocolor

Saddo .
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:19 pm

greengenes wrote:
Non attenders commenting on the game . IDIOTS !

I think you should go and post that on the farm - there is a bigger audience there, that your statement applies to...

And believe me... I have attended games and see what a vast majority on the farm say about them... Half the time they blame the ref!

Idiots.

Anyway.. Earlier in the season we were losing to late goals. Recently, we are saving situations or even winning with them. This is what will decide our season.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:22 pm

greengenes wrote:

I was there as always in my seat and we were lucky speak as i find/see.
So what does that make me????????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:47 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
greengenes wrote:

I was there as always in my seat and we were lucky speak as i find/see.
So what does that make me????????????

Ditto, we were absoloutley awful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:03 pm

greengenes wrote:

I haven't read people commenting on the game gg. I have read people commenting on the situation. Big difference.

Anyway, I read that you and Zee were lucky not to be ejected! Smile

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Enjoy Life wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:
Maybe I'm not giving Crawley enough credit but I'm afraid I can't come to terms that we the underdogs at home against the mighty Crawley Town FFS.

Argyle should never be underdogs to no mark shit like crawley f***ing town. But we trusted in stapes and as a result find ourselves propping up the entire footbal league with humiliation after humiliation is being heaped upon us.

The football league is a meritocracy - funny enough the more points you get the higher up you go. By the way we're not propping up the football league, we're not even in the relegation zone.

No humiliation here, all I can see are decent people fighting hard for the best results. What do you see? People trying to be losers?

Know them well do you? These decent people?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:15 pm

knecht wrote:
greengenes wrote:

I haven't read people commenting on the game gg. I have read people commenting on the situation. Big difference.

I know...scum lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:11 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
knecht wrote:
greengenes wrote:

I know...scum lol!

What rubbish . Lucky not to be ejected - a downright lie .
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:40 pm

greengenes wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
knecht wrote:
greengenes wrote:

I know...scum lol!

He he...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:44 pm

Gotta Larf .
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Well you weren't... But glad to see you finally got Knecht was joking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:51 pm

greengenes wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
knecht wrote:
greengenes wrote:

I know...scum lol!

That's almost true ...... but didn't you and Zee have a run-in with a couple of stewards? Dodgy characters if you ask me! Wink

But, seriously, so many seemingly sensible people have been complaining about the behaviour of some of the stewards that there must be a basis to what is being alleged. The club really have got to do something about it. Brent in The Guildhall said he would look into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:53 pm

Rickler wrote:

Well you weren't... But glad to see you finally got Knecht was joking.

Well I was so angry at a particular Steward I haven't calmed down yet . So fair shout .
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:43 am

'Y'know..........I fink...........y'know............ we done good..........y'know: FFS !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:23 am

Anyway, back on topic, if we can turn a few games against better teams like we did yesterday, even if we need more than a little luck it could just save our league status. I still stand by my belief that it is too late to change manager now and I would rather see a striker bought in, goals save teams not ehming and arring.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:41 am

One would have thought that staying in this league is important enough for both.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:53 am

Another dismal performance by all accounts.
I hope Brent is still looking for a mentor as requested cat . But I expect he will be hearing the odd "Let him do his own thing, he's doing ok, save your money James".

Successful clubs are built on momentum. One of the times momentum often appears is when a new owner takes over. We are missing that particular wave and they don't come along that readily.
Nothing like reaching for the stars.... avoiding relegation out of the league. That'll get the crowds back.

Anybody know of a decent football club to support within the city ? There's a boring old back foot building project I know of, but that's about it, I would rather watch the tide go out.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:18 am

penzancepirate wrote:
I hope Brent is still looking for a mentor as requested cat . But I expect he will be hearing the odd "Let him do his own thing, he's doing ok, save your money James".

Successful clubs are built on momentum. One of the times momentum often appears is when a new owner takes over. We are missing that particular wave and they don't come along that readily.
Nothing like reaching for the stars.... avoiding relegation out of the league. That'll get the crowds back.

Anybody know of a decent football club to support within the city ? There's a boring old back foot building project I know of, but that's about it, I would rather watch the tide go out.

In the Med ! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:22 am

A tide ? in the Med ? ...that'll be a first alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:40 am

Tringreen wrote:
One would have thought that staying in this league is important enough for both.

I just think that by the time a new manager comes in, takes 4 or 5 games to find out who plays the way he want's them to (and we are nearly at the end of the loan period) we are then about 10 games from the end of the season. I think we have missed the boat now, decisive action should have been taken in early January, at the end of the day this was always about saving money and taking a gamble on staying up this year, lets hope the dice come up good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:40 am

Tringreen wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

In the Med ! lol!

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:41 am

Are we expecting any more signings? Or have we run out of old boys who want to come back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:43 am

Fletch is going nowhere. He has a contract until the end of the season. Brent won't spend the money in severence, and to be honest as long as he wins or draws more than he loses and Brent is being fed the 'we're improving' line - why would they get rid?

We are improving, we are not miles adrift at the bottom. Despite what everyone says, I can't really see us losing like we did against Oxford, again this season (watch it happen at Port Vale!!) and as long as we ease away from the relegation zone then surely it's 'job done' for Fletcher?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:43 am

penzancepirate wrote:
A tide ? in the Med ? ...that'll be a first alien

It does go out about 15metres twice a year I think, something to do with the equinox ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:45 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Are we expecting any more signings? Or have we run out of old boys who want to come back?

That 33 year old, Taribo West was seen at North Road station yesterday, and a taxi driver swears he took Emile Mpenza to the Holiday Inn for talks with Webby. Meanwhile, Bobby Williamson is reportedly offering his services as mentor, along with Sharon Osborne and Louis Walsh.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fletcher out
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next