pepsipete
VillageGreen
tigertony
Tgwu
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

wembley tickets - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:07 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
National Express still very much available and clearly putting on Coach after Coach on the route as they sell out....Just been on website live pricing/timings
07.15 all returning at 1800 all at £49 still, plus I think £1 booking fee out of Bretonside

I had a quick look at that, the quote I got was going to Victoria coach park is there a better get off? That's prolly why the return time said 17.40 which I thought was a bit tight to get back from Wembley from although there is a 21.00 one. drunken Trouble is I feckin hate coaches.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:16 pm

Blocks 518-521 now open, but not back 6 rows for some reason.

Still fair whack left in the gods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:24 pm

They will be the dear ones I think.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:27 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
National Express still very much available and clearly putting on Coach after Coach on the route as they sell out....Just been on website live pricing/timings
07.15 all returning at 1800 all at £49 still, plus I think £1 booking fee out of Bretonside

I had a quick look at that, the quote I got was going to Victoria coach park is there a better get off? That's prolly why the return time said 17.40 which I thought was a bit tight to get back from Wembley from although there is a 21.00 one. drunken Trouble is I feckin hate coaches.

Yes thats the connection I thought initially National Express would use. I wasn't aware they had services that went direct to Wembley before yesterday
That 21.00 back is a bugger because he goes into Heathrow then Taunton then some shighthole called Exeter finally into Bretonside at 02.30 if you're lucky !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:35 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Yes thats the connection I thought initially National Express would use. I wasn't aware they had services that went direct to Wembley before yesterday
That 21.00 back is a bugger because he goes into Heathrow then Taunton then some shighthole called Exeter finally into Bretonside at 02.30 if you're lucky !!

When I checked I used "London Wembley" and it didn't bring anything up they use Wembley Stadium.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:42 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

When I checked I used "London Wembley" and it didn't bring anything up they use Wembley Stadium.

Yes you need to just enter Wembley
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 4:06 pm

I can't afford to go and see the greens at Wembley, and add on the other costs, it will be too much. I'll be watching the game on Sky. I was there in '96 and my spirit will be there in '16.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 5:03 pm

Well I must be fecking mental. My wife and I are flying back to the UK on the 6th June but inspired by the bloke coming from Australia I've just booked a flight from Cape Town getting in Sunday morning and back again on the Monday night. Just got to get my match ticket from St Austell to Wembley and I'll be sorted...and find a bed for Sunday night...and find out how to get back to Heathrow in time.

I thought this madness was behind me, they'd better fecking WIN Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 5:09 pm

Geddon bhey
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 5:33 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Well I must be fecking mental. My wife and I are flying back to the UK on the 6th June but inspired by the bloke coming from Australia I've just booked a flight from Cape Town getting in Sunday morning and back again on the Monday night. Just got to get my match ticket from St Austell to Wembley and I'll be sorted...and find a bed for Sunday night...and find out how to get back to Heathrow in time.

I thought this madness was behind me, they'd better fecking WIN Very Happy Very Happy

Truly mental, well done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 5:57 pm

Tweet from the club just under an hour ago-

Plymouth Argyle FC ‏@Only1Argyle 52m52 minutes ago Plymouth, England
29,419 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So far [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:12 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:

You're flying in on Sunday morning and going to St Austell!!!???
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:31 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
tigertony wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Amount of people panicking on the Farm because they haven't received their tickets yet is surreal. They are aware perhaps that its Sunday NEXT week  Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig
Harv - have you bought for the Lge 1 play-off? If you have then just say so and we won't laugh ..... honest.
I'm booking a 'driveway' of a private house near Wembley (under half mile) through 'justpark'.
salute

lol edited !!   I thought YOU had missed the NEXT after the Sunday !!   Monday of course
You're far too clever for me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 7:00 pm

LATEST SNAP SHOT OF TICKETS SELLS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:38 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

St Austell's airport is a thing of beauty! lol!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 7:36 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

No, bad grammar, it's being brought up for me on the matchday...I hope!!!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 7:59 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

No, bad grammar, it's being brought up for me on the matchday...I hope!!!

Ah right I get it now. Very Happy

Top effort tbf Charlie. Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 8:24 am

I tried to book a flight from CT on the Sunday evening getting in at 0615 Monday and departing again at 2135, but couldn't with my airmiles, hence coming a day early. As I only have to pay the taxes it's costing me £317 return, probably much the same as a 1st class return from Plymouth to Paddington.

Top marks to BA with their rewards scheme, the other airlines I use always have some tale why reward flights are never available when I want them, even months in advance.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 10:21 am

Warning about on long before tickets sales are stop

General sale

From 9am online on Wednesday, May 18 until midnight on Sunday, May 22.

From noon-8pm by phone from Wednesday, May 18-Friday, May 20.

From 8am-6pm on Saturday, May 21 and Sunday, May 22.

SO THIS SUNDAY IS CUT OFF DATE
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 10:30 am

I've heard that someone POD for a play off last year. We're top tier I believe. Half price for senior citizens lol
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 11:09 am

Tringreen wrote:
I've heard that someone POD for a play off last year. We're top tier I believe. Half price for senior citizens lol

You been before Tring? The very front of the top tier is decent. But the depth of the tier is huge especially closer to the halfway line. If you're quite a way back it's binoculars time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 11:24 am

Just sorted my match ticket.

Gotta wash the bobble hat now. geek jocolor geek jocolor
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 11:42 am

Match tickets....sorted
Train tickets....sorted
All thats needed now is me jesters hat & foam finger jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 11:58 am

ATD Meet up at Wembley ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

wembley tickets
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next