Tgwu
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

wembley tickets - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 11:10 pm

tigertony wrote:
You can add 2 more to that - I'm in and sitting in 506.
I just hope that on the day Hull have an off day!

:greenrave:

I can wave to you from 505 if you want Tone?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 1:33 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
tigertony wrote:
You can add 2 more to that - I'm in and sitting in 506.
I just hope that on the day Hull have an off day!

:greenrave:

I can wave to you from 505 if you want Tone?
You'll see me OK - I'll have a green and white scarf and socks.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:45 am

Thumbs

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:51 am

I got green pants on, mine you I might change them by then, sunny
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 10:11 am

Seems there are still plenty of tickets left in the blocks not opened yet. Looks like 10 could still be opened on the top tier - so roughly 5000 up for grabs. At moment it looks unlikely that we will sell out or need extra purely based on that I'm guessing anyone who was desperate for a ticket now has one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 10:12 am

Me and my "crew" will all be wearing full sized exact replica Dalek costumes, I do hope the stadium is Dalek friendly.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:34 am

Amount of people panicking on the Farm because they haven't received their tickets yet is surreal. They are aware perhaps that its Sunday NEXT week  Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:42 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Amount of people panicking on the Farm because they haven't received their tickets yet is surreal. They are aware perhaps that its Sunday NEXT week  Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig

Mine arrived this morning. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:47 am

I was not far wrong - 29000 sold so far

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Seems like tickets sales almost at a standstill this morning

Are we really going to get to 35000? and/or beat the total for our last Wembley appearance?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:53 am

Should break 30 then. But not much more.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:56 am

I was 2,000 out, not bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 12:07 pm

I can't see many more being added to the total. We might top 30,000 but I don't think we'll take as many as last time.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 12:19 pm

Shame if Argyle's residual support has reduced in the intervening years.  On a side note the club has barely done anything to engender Wembley fever and  try to get bums on seats.  Bet the directors box will be full to overflowing.  Wonder if Brent is treating all his Saltrock staff and colleagues from his 1500 plus businesses to a day out a la Dan Macauley.

Last edited by Dougie on Thu May 19, 2016 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 12:20 pm

Bleddy stay away plastic plastic janners !
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 12:32 pm

Dougie wrote:
Shame if Argyle's residual support has reduced in the intervening years.  On a side note the club has barely done anything to engender Wembley fever and  try to get bums on seats.  Bet the directors box will be full to overflowing.  Wonder if Brent is treating all his Saltrock staff and colleagues from his 1500 plus businesses to a day out a la Dan Macauley.

On Sky innit.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 12:35 pm

Homeslice wrote:
I can't see many more being added to the total. We might top 30,000 but I don't think we'll take as many as last time.

30,000 odd is still a very good turnout. Just puts Lord Brent's ground capacity of 15,000 into perspective.

I wonder if he'll learn from it. Yes, Wembley is a one off, but it shows how many Argyle could get if successful.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 12:37 pm

green_genie wrote:
Dougie wrote:

On Sky innit.

Not only that but its a fair day out expense wise. Roughly give or take I'll go through £190-£200 all up. If you have family to take its big bucks for many
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 12:46 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
green_genie wrote:
Dougie wrote:

On Sky innit.

Not only that but its a fair day out expense wise. Roughly give or take I'll go through £190-£200 all up. If you have family to take its big bucks for many

Reflection of the times then. People are wedded to their Sky TV experience and football is just too expensive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 12:46 pm

The other hindrance to ticket sales has become apparent this morning. Coaches, or rather the lack of them. The club appears to have sold every coach seat they had available. No point in selling tickets if the only way to get to Wembley is a really expensive train journey. Hopefully the club are working on more coaches or even chartering trains so it can be made more affordable...it's not like they don't know the demand is there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 1:05 pm

Homeslice wrote:
The other hindrance to ticket sales has become apparent this morning. Coaches, or rather the lack of them. The club appears to have sold every coach seat they had available. No point in selling tickets if the only way to get to Wembley is a really expensive train journey. Hopefully the club are working on more coaches or even chartering trains so it can be made more affordable...it's not like they don't know the demand is there.

As I said on another thread the club don't know feck all about train travel. I went to watch the Warnock playoff final and a couple of England games at the old Wembley and always went on the train. Like the price of tickets back then I can't remember how much it was but I had a lot less money free then than I do now but I know it wasn't a lot. There is no way I'm paying £200 to catch a train there and back, the club should deffo be chartering a train or two but I'm guessing that Chantelle the young YOPS girl in the office wouldn't know where to start. This club is getting more and more village by the minute.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 1:39 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Homeslice wrote:

As I said on another thread the club don't know feck all about train travel. I went to watch the Warnock playoff final and a couple of England games at the old Wembley and always went on the train. Like the price of tickets back then I can't remember how much it was but I had a lot less money free then than I do now but I know it wasn't a lot. There is no way I'm paying £200 to catch a train there and back, the club should deffo be chartering a train or two but I'm guessing that Chantelle the young YOPS girl in the office wouldn't know where to start. This club is getting more and more village by the minute.

Probably alot easier in days gone by. My guess is that this crosses at least 3 train franchises where the timetables would have to be negotiated as well as Network Rail, all on a Bank Holiday which are more prone to engineering works and in a matter of days. No way that this was going to be organised by the club or anyone else.

You should have had more faith and booked the tickets after the first leg - £29 return Smile
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 2:05 pm

National Express still very much available and clearly putting on Coach after Coach on the route as they sell out....Just been on website live pricing/timings
07.15 all returning at 1800 all at £49 still, plus I think £1 booking fee out of Bretonside
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 2:22 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Harv - have you bought for the Lge 1 play-off? If you have then just say so and we won't laugh ..... honest.
I'm booking a 'driveway' of a private house near Wembley (under half mile) through 'justpark'.
salute
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 2:34 pm

tigertony wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Harv - have you bought for the Lge 1 play-off? If you have then just say so and we won't laugh ..... honest.
I'm booking a 'driveway' of a private house near Wembley (under half mile) through 'justpark'.
salute

lol edited !!   I thought YOU had missed the NEXT after the Sunday !!   Monday of course
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 2:54 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Mine arrived this morning. jocolor

So did mine . That should upset the pasoti moaners
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

wembley tickets
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next